Hunger Games Thread

Hunger Games Thread
We are going to do a big one boys. 48 contestants this time. As always the first 48 responses with a name and a picture will be put in.

Mr. Walrus

Claire!

le checkem

Muffet

Fedora Lord

Female Soldier

Pin head

Heaven Crusaders

Cirno the genius

Memefinger

Hit

Borb

Tree Fruit

SWAT

CHEESE GRATER

sad green meme frog guy

Rei Ayanami

Trump the Unstumpable

Finnick

Smug anime girl

im mcdoots

Khaleesi

Banjo and Kazooie

and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic cause the popular people has proof that the ugly people losers has to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is a little pussy and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause try to be better then the popular people but is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and cant hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people so thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and try too hard and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is smart and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is a little pussy and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way and is ugly so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers on tv and movies and facebook and school and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and pathatic and is still going to cock block the popular people and attrative loser people in the future
so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and is a little pussy and try to hurt the popular people and attrative loser people the ugly way and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and is smart and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly n plus smell like shit like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly that is on tv or at school or on facebook or in movies
and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers outnumber the popular people and everybody

Tobey

A Banana

Pigcop

This cutie

Whyyyyy?

two elks

Holly

Based Mario

Green To Find Blue

Nigger

Screaming octahedron

Ritsu

Ass

Mundy

Nigger Child

Mr. Bean

Jeff the spider

Fang

Anal vore

Moot

Kazoo Kid

Drinkchan!

Hitler did nothing wrong

moot

Gabriel

Vuvuzela Vincent

Anal penetration

and hes ugly and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and is a little pussy and hurts the popular people cause is a little pussy and smell like dog shit like beyonce like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers

bondage chick

the virgin mary

ok stop

There are clearly 52 image posts by now. Stop spammin my niggas so we don't hit the image limit

Ok what the shit is this?

Checked

Intense Anime Character

Imagine eating someone using your ass.

Don't you need anal dentata for that.

bump

Bumperino

bumping

how long does this take OP?

conservative muslim girl

5 minutes to 15 minutes probably

it's a 48 game, nothing compared to 24 or 36

Op is a fag

Flash

and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic cause the popular people has proof that the ugly people losers has to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is a little pussy and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause try to be better then the popular people but is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and cant hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people so thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and try too hard and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is smart and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is a little pussy and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way and is ugly so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers on tv and movies and facebook and school and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and pathatic and is still going to cock block the popular people and attrative loser people in the future
so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and is a little pussy and try to hurt the popular people and attrative loser people the ugly way and is desperate and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and is smart and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly n plus smell like shit like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers or future ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly that is on tv or at school or on facebook or in movies
and the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people

What even is this game?

newfag

you enlist for the hungergames and fight with other people

People submit "tributes" and then it randomly generates who lives and who dies until we're left with one person.

I finally got you all in and i'm ready to start this shit
PUT YOUR BOOTS ON BOYS

OP here, I fucked up bad. Abort Thread.

Lets go boys

OP is a fag confirmed

>That MSPaint job crop

>Snipping tool

I went to full screen mode you dipshit
Don't believe this nigger

I believe in you, Tree Fruit.

OP i'd recommend a screen capture extension for your browser that captures the whole page instead of screenshotting the whole computer

Holy shit this gonna take a while

Shut up, jew.

Will do
thanks

I recommend greenshot