Grizzly Bear is Furious

I'm excited for Grizzly Bear's new album, but wew lad he is going off right now.

stop, i'm already sick of winning!

Mr. Presiden Donald Trump said this would happen but i can't believe win fatigue is setting in so quickly

The fan banter is pretty good

this was funny but we can stop posting it again and again yeah? getting old

>how to kill your career in ten seconds: the facebook post

Sorry I just saw it was posted 2hrs ago when I went to look at their page for info on the new album. Have people already memed this hard in the last 2 hours?

Sup Forums - Political opinions from facebook

mainly like one guy from Sup Forums but yeah meming way hard

what a faggot

boo hoo, you live in a white country and it's the only reason your faggot ass is still alive, get over it. also your band sucks.

>"we slaughtered millions of Native Americans and stole their land"
>most of them die from having shitty immune systems
>most of the slaughtering was done by the Spanish
>we
>implying you can "steal" land

Father John Misty posted this earlier today. I assume Sup Forums already had a thread for it.

Hey "Father" when you made that Fuck You song to America I think you kind of gave up forever the ability to be wicked smart, clever, and nihilistic teleports behind you about people who have "Make America Great" as their mantra but ok.

he clearly typed up an obviously exaggerated and over the top facebook post knowing that it would get posted all over Sup Forums by people who love to complain about sjws without ever realizing satire when it's right in their face

People that make entry-level hipster garbage should not have their political positions taken seriously
They aren't smart enough for that.

fjm has been posting shit everyday, its fuckin great

if you wanna know what a musician acts like after being turned into the bolivian salt flats, check out mobys facebook

i dont even know who is jewing who anymore. are grizzly bear the true shitposters?

kinda like how the alt right aren't smart enough to recognize satire when it's in their face? : )

also the best part is that fjm also made a post about neo liberals, and if you read that you'd listen to him

but once someone attacks the alt right then you can't handle their opinions

>Grizzly Bear just outed themselves as alt-right shitposters
>Next they'll be posting Pepe the Frog memes

a-are the Jews going to stop these madmen?

frogposters btfo

Whoops, no joke thought that was actually his post about neoliberals. Didn't see the new one. The statement stands.

he's our guy

>You kids stop having fun or you'll be sorry!! *Fist shaking intensifies*

ok gramps.

>My rights as a gay man are in jeopardy
Sure, the supreme court decision can be overturned but it clearly won't. Stop being dramatic.

lol they're not satarizing anything. These are their genuine feelings on the subject. Read the responses.

nah, ed droste really is that dumb

How do I into Grizzly Bear?

Friednly reminder that Ed is the only one who controls their social media.

Go the fuck back to Sup Forums. You ruin every board you spread into. Fuck off.

yeah man why cant we jus idk chill and shit

like whats the deal with this whole politics thing

MUSIC man lmao

This *exact* thread has been posted and deleted 5 times at this point. Nobody is discussing music in here.

why dont u piss off to a thread where people are ~*discussing*~ music then? im sure there are plenty to go around

artists can say whatever they want.
they have a larger audience that is willing to listen and some want to use it.

you are completely free to close that facebook tab and ignore them.

Because people from Sup Forums is in those threads too derailing discussion. You give an inch and these fucking morons take a goddamn mile.

>They aren't smart enough for that.
but of course I am
*tips fedora*

Now I'm glad I never liked these talentless hacks.

says that actual talentless hack

ed...