TRAP/TRANS/CD/MENTAL ILLNESS THREAD

TRAP/TRANS/CD/MENTAL ILLNESS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/shopping/product/10313029817192479808?sclient=psy-ab&biw=1918&bih=1019&q=nair shampoo&oq=nair shampoo&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.125596728,d.amc&ion=1&espv=2&tch=1&ech=1&psi=OwxyV6rLBeO_jwTnqqLoDA.1467092031283.9&prds=paur:ClkAsKraX69BTl8hFsb8jIehgyE90UmmyUvHu7mTQt_Ygwx9JeQld55pAM_9gBECEMumkjv1o81_IqD1fflqAV5A3NKGF5tcoTmdspBv7-UtR3qJshVkZXYpgRIZAFPVH73P4iiXmqiRqRxm6pBTxn1T-4_43A&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjihNrt_8nNAhUl64MKHeX_CqAQ8wIImwEwAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People like me?

Yes, now please,More

Yay here's some more for you

Have a kik?

>that tummy

Hnnnnnggg

I'm actually straight but if Christian was in my bed I'd jump on his cock and let him fuck me for the entire night. Lucky bitches

>dat feminine penor tho :3

Op please give me her name

Le filename, Big Bubba...

Yeah but I get too many messages sometimes :( if ur hot guy or trap or girl feel free to leave ur Kik and I'll get to you
Hehe I love my tummy too!
Hennnngggguh

Thanks dude. Keep awsome

kik is aggiepoo863

This you?

YW, Bubba...

It's not just the tummy though, your physique looks great!

Yee

Can we get some Down syndrome pussy?

Got a kik?

Is that nikki :3

Yes :)

Nah...it's Harley Morenstein...

What is it?

a purple sock lol

1 girl and 1 gurl. Can you guess who is who. Me and my sister

>not saying no this is Patrick

Kik?

I think about it like this, if a man wants to be a woman then it's not really gay, since they're going through the effort to appear, and act, feminine. As opposed to just a regular dude who likes dudes. I don't know if any of this is making sense, I'm pretty stoned at the moment and my thoughts are scattered.

I get what you mean, but if you like dick, even dick attached to a person who by all other accounts is a female, then you're probably not completely straight. Not the repressed homosexual who posted that original picture btw.

you're in the black bikini, took a sec though

Nah man I think it's the one on the right. Bikini and hair to hide shoulders and smaller hip ratio than the other one. Otherwise I think they're both girls.

I like the bikini looks cute, I like the ones with the rings/loops like the bottoms for your bikini

True, I mean, at the end of the day, that person was still born a man, so yeah, but then again, who cares about labels and all the jazz that comes with labeling. If you like someone, then it doesn't, or, well, it shouldn't matter, if it's "gay" or not.

sauce on this beauty? i found the vid but no name yet

name is probably mike or something.

anyone here actually regularly fucking a fag? How often does shit get involved in your banging? Like everytime you want to bang you gotta expect shit dick? Or do enemas work well enough to avoid it?

Enemas work wonders and feel great (in my opinion) f you fill you tummy to bulge.

doesn't your body become dependent on them if you use too many?

can the guy who posted this in the last thread either post set or give sauce?

Where you from?

just don't do it every day and you're fine. if you have a decently good diet it shouldn't really get all that nasty in the first place.

I want to nestle up in her warmth and her tit

Not that im aware of and its a safer alternative to laxatives or suppositories that can tear up your bowels.

another curious user here, there is another way of getting clean there if not enema?

ok another question. I've been told that since bottoms literally get their fudge packed they can develop a fecal clot of sorts in their intestines. This actually a thing? Like a slight bulge of compacted shit from too much dicking?

I want to post pictures of me, but I don't look good since I'm not shaved. Any tips on how to be completely hairless? Balls in particular, I have no idea how to tackle those.

only posting will show if you are ok or not, cmon

You just shave them dude, no big secret. I like to use conditioner while I shave, I heard it helps with razor bumps and irritation

google.com/shopping/product/10313029817192479808?sclient=psy-ab&biw=1918&bih=1019&q=nair shampoo&oq=nair shampoo&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.125596728,d.amc&ion=1&espv=2&tch=1&ech=1&psi=OwxyV6rLBeO_jwTnqqLoDA.1467092031283.9&prds=paur:ClkAsKraX69BTl8hFsb8jIehgyE90UmmyUvHu7mTQt_Ygwx9JeQld55pAM_9gBECEMumkjv1o81_IqD1fflqAV5A3NKGF5tcoTmdspBv7-UtR3qJshVkZXYpgRIZAFPVH73P4iiXmqiRqRxm6pBTxn1T-4_43A&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjihNrt_8nNAhUl64MKHeX_CqAQ8wIImwEwAA

just get castrated you degenerate.

Looks spammier than I intended it to be. It's a link to Nair. Works great. Dont get it on your head.

anyone knows name or has more of her?

Please, does any one knows the name of the one in this gif?

I've seen enough people complain about hair butts and legs in these threads to post me :/

Doesn't nair burn your junk?

i dunno, i have a good diet and basic hygeine and i'm not taking dick 24/7 so that's really not a concern for me.

Only if you leave it on for too long.

sause (vidname)

yeah, hair is not nice... shave and come back clean and fresh

well watch for some serious packed fudge you homo. As for me, I'm going to eat cheerios and watch two dudes argue about dolphin sex.

can someone help me get horny enough to sit on my dildo?

What happened to that one trap, SaphiraX or whatever? She made one vid and had a youtube channel for a bit

"she" killed herself because most traps are mentally unstable degenerates.

I got my new Sissy tag made today and bought some new clothes and silicone fakies. I'll be posting new pics soon.

Hey Boys

My recent favorite

Is this me?

hi