Can we have a rekt thread up in here?

Can we have a rekt thread up in here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3N2fwIXQv9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This one's funny

It makes me laugh every time I even think about it

I suppose you could say that he... flooded his engine.

Kek

He trapped his dog inside that car knowing that it would die painfully and slowly.
No sympathy for him at all not even an ounce.

hory shet

i will never not watch this, love that guy

lel Russian 'technology' LMOA

Get well soon :)

They were standing so close I was hoping they would just kiss instead.

Dude is going to Valhalla when he dies.

absolute ledge

Context?

the audio makes this one 10x better, since the two guys (Russians, of course) are totally chill about the whole thing, and keep talking while they float downstream

That throw, though...

what the fuck is this

kek, it's a good throw alright.
probably didn't accomplish much, though...those MRAPs weigh like 40,000 lbs and like half of that weight is armor.

jesus christ, that poor animal

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on here?

bruh, gotta rename the file "Daisy's Destruction" if you're gonna add it to these threads XD

That's pretty interesting, thanks for sharing

rip

*sudden jihad*

looks like a bull fighting thing in Spain or some place like that...not sure why the horse is in there in the first place, though

mexicans doing mexicans things

Kek

>shit herself
yep, she's dead alright

Isn't that supposed to be explosive proof armor?

the dude's helmet wasn't even secured. if you can't bomb squad properly, don't even bother buying the equipment

>691905913
What the fuck is like getting cut in half and falls to the ground. The camera zooms for like 1 second.

Did he die?

wonder why she doesn't flip herself right over, or kick her legs over the tub. Feels like she must be weighted down or something.

the "corridas de toros" have parts like in a ritual. The horses are one of the first and help the "picadores" to reach the bulls and puncture them with a long spear

Thank god he was wearing armor, looks like it was super effective against the explosion.

her legs are tied and hold in place by the rope

OH FUCKKKKK You have to watch both videos to understand. But this makes it worse, it looks like whatever fall off the horse has hooves. Was it fucking pregnant, Jesus H. Mother Fucking Christ.

Feet are tied to ceiling

Yes, as you could see he was ran over and there was a literal shit ton of blood that erupted from under the tires

Explosive resistant. Basically nothing short of steel armor will save you from that close

Proper steel armor. The MRAP was most likely fucked but those inside fine, just a little shook

>dumb cuck doesn't know said armor is useless in a

no, that flesh that fell off the horse was it's guts along with what i'm guessing were internal organs

Chinks gon chink

fucking idiots putting other animals in danger. wish that was the fucking cowboy.

nah, he's faking

It was sarcasm, but good job pointing out the obvious there, Radar.

How the fuck did it kive through that goring

>I-I w-was only l-le pretending

Well, it ended up dying so... yeah.

>turning on the windshield wipers

Okay, so, I'm just gonna ignore you now.

Torneo de lazo.
horrific shit

I hope that guy sues and makes off with a lot of money for that. Those police were well out of line with the dog, and on top of that a fucking chair fell on his head!!!!! Ffs

That is a nasty way to go.

Story pls

BULLDOZER IS HISTORY

She drowns

No one really knows. I've heard conflicting story's from a failed escape attempt to her being killed by her boyfriend to it actually being a tranny.

This guy is Overrated

Did I just watch an assault or the hip new ebonics dance?

BLOWOUT!

save it, it's all yours my friend

You retarded son?

eternal bleeding

I will never not watch this durr durr, speak english, stupid sandnigger

It's insane how desensitized I am to humans being killed, beaten, shot, blown up, and any other type of brutality imaginable. As soon as I see a animal being harmed though it just tears away at my heart strings. I've meant to leave this site on more than one occasion to due to the animal brutality already. It just twists my stomach man. Pic is pupper. I could never imagine ANYTHING bad happening to her or her brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=3N2fwIXQv9M

Oh god, I fapped to this so hard. I am going to recharge my battery and do it again.

Are you are horse lover!?! God that makes me hot thinking of how mentally anguished you horse lovers are by this webm.

I'm ready to fap again now. Gtg.

Excuse me for being a newfag, but cant you get arrested for having that shit on your pc?

Wont the shock wave propagate through the steel from that close?

Pussy.

It's amazing that you can pinpoint the excact second that horse's adrenaline rish wore off and he realized how fucked he was and started tripping over himself

Call me what you may, but it's just something I can't learn to look at.

Oh god!!! I'm cumming. The suffering makes me so hot! I can't stop fapping!!!

Proof that Trumps wall is a fantastic idea.