Social Media thread?

Social Media thread?
I seem to be the only person who does not do it in any form. Am I the only Sup Forumsro who rejects all of that nonsense. I had a girl I was dating actually thought I was lying about not being on Facebook.

Self bump
>Pic related

>Am I the only Sup Forumsro who rejects all of that nonsense

There are tons of threads with people talking about how they hate social media and don't have any facebook/twitter/instagram/etc accounts. Obviously you are not the only one you fucking newfag

Never seen such thread.
Why so angry?
Nevermind I know, this thread is replacing one of your trap threads.

Oh look he went for the "hurrr dont u have ylyl/trap/furry threads to be in????" insult, how original

Are you 13?

I just asked a simple question. All I see in Every thread all the time is" what's their Facebook, insta, Kik, etc. No one EVER SAYS I DONT DO SOCIAL MEDIA!.

No 37

Same, social media is filled with degenerates. It's like giving a monkey the ability to talk to other monkeys through the internet. I don't even understand half of the shit people say

No fucking shit, maybe because uh people want to see more/contact these women they find attractive? What fucking purpose would there be in saying "I don't have facebook" in those threads?

>More contact
>Sitting in front of screen cyber stalking someone
Pick one

Christ you're an idiot. Good job on missing the whole point of my post

You miss the whole point of the thread. Dip your head back into the digital sand. Do you even lift? You could go out and have real experiences. I picture you in my mind looking at your phone at a stoplight while a 10/10 walks by and you only see the pictures of someone's meal on your phone.

I have a facebook account, cause i needed it for University. But there's only a single status update and about 20 friends. Besides that I only have instant messaging.
No Instagram Twitter Kik, Grindr, what have you
But I'm a tad paranoid so...

I use Facebook for the really stupid memes, that's about it.
Or if I'm really drunk I can argue with strangers on there, but that's rare.
Social media is nice, especially for people like me who live far away from their families so I can make sure they're still alive without actually having to talk to them.

What the hell does any of that have to do with what I said?

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was tempted to start a fb, but only because I wanted to go on tinder. But have since reconsidered .

You said you wanted to see pictures of girls you like. That was all. Oh and that you can't get them yourself.

I find it ridiculous that you have to sign up to tinder using social media account.
> gets app for discrete fucking
> please tell all my friends about it
I assume it doesn't, still feels weird.

I don't recall saying I personally wanted to see them. I do remember explaining why people are always asking for facebooks/kiks/instagrams. Are you always this stupid and presumptuous?

Could this guy be any more autistic?

>ip counter didn't go up

What kind of loser decides to reply to an old post when he's already posted in the thread?

Tinder requires a Facebook account to log on.
Download it now and see.

Yes I know that I was just saying it's crazy it even asks for one are you slow?

I'm aware it needs one, I doubt however it will announce over Facebook, that you're now using tinder.
Anyone here using Facebook similar to linked in?
> No friends, just business

same, neither me nor my fiance have anything to do with the gangrenous bullshit.

Sorry I thought you didn't believe me. I can't believe they ask for it, and ppl actually give it up.

Hahaha i only use social media IRONICALLY

That's why it's so crazy, didn't LinkedIn get hacked? I'm sure tinder has so e top notch security. * Sarcasm
>Now everyone knows I like fuck black girls in the butt.

Hadn't heard about that, but if you're running your social media in a way that you don't mind it being public. Which I kind of expect within LinkedIn, it shouldn't be a problem.
Tinder is a whole other story.

Yeah LinkedIn got hacked and subsequently mark zuckerbergs fb got hacked. Password fail on his part. Google it.