God tier sports states

God tier sports states

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4ncsFAUvs4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay735WbYTt4
basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi.
bleacherreport.com/articles/2208249-unofficial-nfl-census-reveals-top-producing-nfl-player-states-colleges-more
youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/thread

Don't you DARE stick Texas with that spic filled state full of shit sports teams like the Padres and Sacramento Kings

Let me know whenever a california NFL team has 16 home games like the Cowboys

>handegg

16 home games

And none of our teams have ever choked in epic fashion like the memeiors did in the finals

Reminder that in the entire history of baseball the state of Texas has won four (4) world series games, less than fucking Toronto

As if Tejas isn't filled with as many spics as Commiefornia. 80% of Cowgirl fans are spics anyways.

Not just talking about professional sports franchises. They also produce the best athletes and have top tier sports unis

>pelotadehuevo

Tejanos>Chicanos

>spicstick
>boreball

Texas barely has any minorities. All the Mexicans here are White Mexican, not Indio mexican

>using a signal sport league as a measuring stick for overall athletics

>Texass
>not spic filled
>not full of shitty sports teams like the cowgirls and lastros

Good ole' second best-as.

Find me proof that Texas is full of niggers and Spics like Commiefornia is

43% of us don't speak a foreign language.

F L Y O V E R. S T A T E. D E T E C T E D.

>bigger, more populated and more industrialised states are better
no shit mate

Ohio is an irrelevant state and they're the current NBA champs

My state is gold senpai we invented the term flyover

San Antonio and Houston are literally Mexico 2.0

>again
>using professional franchises as your berometer

Look and see how many professional athletes are from these states senpai

Y'all want Commiefornia? Most of theiir residents are like you: Spics that speak Spanish

I'm from Houston and I can say with a straight face that San Antonio is far more Latino then we are.

>gold
There hasn't been any in the Dakotas since the early 1800s friendo

>his state is so cucked that athletes literally go out of state and play for other teams instead of their home town
Makes sense desu, if I lived in Texas I'd do whatever necessary to get the fuck out

>being proud of ignorance

Sure is Texan.

Enjoying your Spics and Muslims?

Bad meme, we speak Argentine and most of us have Italian grandparents

Spanish influence in Argentina is pretty weak

Why on earth would you think I live in the midwest
I live in California, do I have to paint you a picture

They do have good food and pretty cute girls.

>running from a trillion dollar economy

Lemme guess, Mississippi or Alabama?

Whatever, you have more in common with Commiefornia than we do, right down to the choking sports teams.

Nah, I've lived in first place all my life.

>first place

You know the gap between California and Texas is getting smaller right?

In 2000, the population gap between Cali and Texas was 12.6 million
Now its down to 11.8 million

Enjoy your third worlders

And thanks for the extra homegames, Commiefornians

>be at jerruh's world
>this is an average dallas """home""" game

Congrats

I'm sure that season ended in a playoff appearance for the Whiners, huh?

I'm excited for the raiders to move to Vegas

>muh Wikipedia

You do realize I was referring to the city I live in as the trillion dollar economy senpi

>Let me know whenever a california NFL team has 16 home games like the Cowboys
Must've only had 15 in 2014

>bragging about population gap closing
>at the same time talking about third worlders
As expected of Texas.

>10 years
>only 0.8 million gain

I guess that means califags won't have to worry about losing first place until about 2166

Tyrannical Janitors prevent Sup Forums from being a good board

Don't bring math into this you'll scare the Texan
You know how they are

Population and economic growth are exponential

Given Cali's falling population and failing economy, most economists see Texas passing Cali by 2040

>get btfo
>ha ha, I dont even c-care. M-my team is b-better!!

I'm not even from california, faggot

>California
>Failing economy
Holy shit how delusional can you possibly be

Projection: The post

Enjoying those Mexicans?

>2040
Nigga, did you just pull that number out of your own semen-filled anus?

>It'll only take 34 years for Texas to overtake a 12 MILLION population gap

OBLIGATORY

Califags Will Defend This

Hey Sup Forums what am I?

The best part about Texas is I can own a concealed weapon and shoot anyone if I can prove I'm protecting myself.

an inbred redneck?

Muh nigga

>Texans in charge of not being delusional

this is why you'll always be second place. enjoy the inferiority complex by the way.

>He'll never experience Texas HS Football at a top level school

Uh, stupid?

Jose The Chicano Detected

>Brazil

KEK

>inferiority complex
>is given the right to do something califags won't ever ever experience enjoy defunding your home with a red Ryder you fuck

No, I'm Texas!

THINGS PEOPLE FROM CALIFORNIA WONT WVER OWN

>inb4 W-we don't want that any way

>defunding
>Texas in charge of spelling and education

Man why don't you brave Commiefornians come to Texas and talk shit

I'll just have to defend myself

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?!

>leaving my state to go to that shitpile

'no'

>be texan
>get anally annihilated
>lol say that to my face faggot and I'll shoot you

typical ameriburger

MODS

REPOST

>posting from a phone
>Point out typo
>still doesn't have a rebuttal to not being allowed to own a high capacity firearm

California ladies and gents

DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>talk shit about Texan
>call them Ameriburger

You califags know you do fall in that category too right?

You do know theres more to California than the coastal cities right?

Probably not since you're Texan.

>muh gun fetish

this isn't healthy cletus. maybe if you were into books instead you would be able to spell.

Most of them are CHI's

They probably just learned English a few months ago so they can mow lawns

>corrects spelling
>fails at grammar

Kek

Atleast I have the right to books and the second amendment Chad

Shouldn't be asleep right now so you can mow lawns tomorrow?

Uhhh the Cowboys playing in SF was a home game for the Cowboys

Nah, he has to paint the wilsons house and help his papi with the taco cart

I've literally been all over California

It's literally more Mexico than Mexico

Corrupt mods post CP in fun threads to bait lurkers into posting during the frenzy to ban them for 'posting in off-topic garbage'

How is posting "God tier sports states" of topic flyover man?

Impartial military grunt here who was stationed in both states at one time. Let's break it down.

- Better Mexicans

Texas, by far. Cali also has a fair share of mulit-generation Mexicans who are fully assimilated patriotic Americans, but in the past decade, Cali has been overrun by illegals whose children seem to automatically turn into gang members. Quick example.

Look at the celebration for the Spurs:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4ncsFAUvs4

Compared to the Lakers:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay735WbYTt4

- Food.

Texas has great bbq, but Cali wins easily due to the more diverse demographic and the fact LA and SF are "cosmopolitan" cities.

- Weather.

Cali, by far. Also has a more varied climate. I can go to Australia (beach) to Norway (mountains) in less than an hour.

- Political situation.

Texas, by far.

- Culture

California. Again, due to the fact of LA and SF being cosmopolitan cites. Texas is catching up in this regard, though.

- Sports

This can be quantified, and Texans, unfortunately, can't win here.

Total championships in the 4 major sports:

CA: 43, TX: 15

Olympic medals. See pic.

NCAA titles in the two major college sports: CA: 27, TX: 7

Talent production.

Cali has produced the most MLB players in history (followed by Texas, actually). More NBA players basketball-reference.com/friv/birthplaces.cgi.

Can't find which state has produced more NFL talent, but Cali is on top if we're talking recently:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2208249-unofficial-nfl-census-reveals-top-producing-nfl-player-states-colleges-more

- Education

California universities have produced 167 Nobel Laureates. Texas universities have produced 9.

- Women

Cali, by far. Texas would probably be equal here if more of their women lost weight. It's the fattest state I ever seen.

Sorry, Texasbros, but I think California wins this pissing contest.

What are those islands in California? Alcatraz?

>zogbot

your adventures in butt fucking in barracks isn't a reliable metric for judgement. try again.

California has gone from economic disaster when Arnold was governor and republicans ran the state senate to a budget surplus under the current Jerry brown and democratic senate now in only like 5 years ( big surprise the republicans fucked up everything) Also moved up to the sixth largest world economy

Try again

>political situation Texas by far
>the military white trash mongoloid thinks the government who supports sending him to war and is run by. Complete moron governor Rick perry is better "by far"

Dude even I lived in Cali and our economy is shit everything is super expensive cost of living is also skyrocketing once I moved to Texas I realized that everything is cheaper here and housing is affordable god damn Texas is the goat state

Ameriburger , look at your flag oh wait you must be one of those anchor babies/ Chicano viva la raza and sheit

NY has 52 total championships of current franchises (not including teams that left the state). The Yankees account for 52% of the total titles!

NY has 15 total college football and basketball champions.

NY State has produced second most pro-basketball players all-time. Third most MLB players all-time. Fourth most NHL players all-time. Eighth most NFL players all-time.

Cost of living being high doesn't mean economy is shit you retard it's the opposite

And I know you're only talking about Bay Area and LA because the rest of the state is like Nebraska

Look at his hipster trying to talk politics.

Sending us to war was the decision of the Federal Government and has no bearing on individual states rights.

Feinstein voted in favor of the Iraq War, for instance.

But in terms of states rights, Texas has more freedom and doesn't bend over as much for illegals as Cali does.

See

The state being broke means it though.

>one strike away

Are you comparing your port stays as a litmus test?

The state has a surplus now, mongoloid. After the democrats took back the state it went from broke to surplus

>rags

>california

youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw

Kek

by the way i like california, norcal is just complete garbage

>Texass isnt even second in medals

Clearly California wins here. Sorry texass.

Best thread ever. THis is so amusing. Serious question americans: How the fuck there was one civil war in all american history?
You guys hate each other just for being in diferent states. Start by making your own separatist movements idiots. Washington is treading on you!

We still love each other at the end of the day. It's all banter.

shut the fuck up poortugal

we may have rivalries but we are ready to unite and smite your shithole of a nation in seconds.

Which state has overall the best sport clubs right now in: basketball, football, hockey and baseball. It does not count if you have THE BEST in just one sport and others are shit, it must be that all of the local clubs are good.