/nba/ genreal

official /nba/ general
>Free agency continues edition
>whats up sub-edition

what's up

Fuck KD he's trash

Is he the only one on the team with a ring?

Celtics will beat the cavs this year.
/thread

that lebron gif is goat

>lelkers

did lebron have a teleprompter when he was talkin about all his teammates no way he remembered that by heart and no way it was off the dome

>Lakers, Timofey Mozgov have agreed to four-year, $64 million deal.

>DeMar DeRozan has agreed to a five-year, $153 million deal to re-sign with the Toronto Raptors

>Jordan Clarkson has reached agreement on a four-year, $50M deal to return to the Los Angeles Lakers

>Nicolas Batum, Charlotte reach agreement on five-year, $120M deal.

>Free-agent guard D.J. Augustin has agreed to a four-year, $29 million deal with the Orlando Magic

>Jeremy Lin to join Nets on a three-year, $36 million deal

>Bradley Beal has agreed to a five-year, $128M-plus max contract to stay with the Wizards

>Al Jefferson agrees to three-year, $30 million deal with Pacers

>Andre Drummond agrees to 5-year max deal w/ Pistons worth estimated $130 million

>The NBA announces that free agent OJ Mayo has been "dismissed and disqualified" from the NBA for violating Anti-Drug Program.

>Milwaukee Bucks, Matthew Dellavedova agree on 4-year/$38.4M offer sheet

>Free agent forward Evan Turner has reached agreement on a four-year, $70M deal with Portland

>Chandler Parsons agrees to four-year, $94M deal with Memphis

>Free agent forward Solomon Hill has agreed to a four-year, $52M deal with New Orleans

>Free agent Jeff Green has agreed to a one-year, $15 million deal with the Orlando Magic

>Dwight Howard has reached agreement on a three-year, $70.5 million with the Atlanta Hawks

>Darrell Arthur agrees to return to Nuggets on 3-year, $23M deal

>Mike Conley, Memphis Grizzlies agree in principle on 5-year, $153 million deal

>Jared Dudley has reached a 3-year, $30M deal with Suns

>Free agent guard Kent Bazemore has agreed to a four-year, $70M deal to re-sign with Atlanta

>Joakim Noah agrees to 4-year, $72 million deal with the New York Knicks

>Joe Johnson, Utah Jazz reach agreement on two-year deal worth $22 million

>Forward Luol Deng agrees to a four-year, $72 million deal with the Lakers

[cont...]

>ESPN - San Antonio, TX
>One of the more covert events in this chaotic offseason is free agent small forward Kevin Durant's meeting with the San Antonio Spurs. Originally, the Spurs were one of six teams (Warriors, Celtics, Thunder, Heat, Clippers) that all had meetings and aspirations to sign the league scoring champ and MVP. Per usual, every team sent out their A-List recruiting team to allure Durant to their franchise. The Spurs, as they usually do, did things a bit differently. Before describing what the Spurs did, here's how a standard recruiting pitch goes. [Team A] enters into a room with the star player and their agent sitting across from them. [Team A] usually consists of the star player of the team, the head coach, the GM, and maybe a local celebrity or athlete. Now, the Spurs are everything that is ostentatious and calculated. Durant entered the Spurs' boardroom with his representation from Roc Nation Sports, and instead of being greeted by Tim Duncan, or Gregg Popovich, he was greeted with Magnus Carlsen, the Norwegian chess grandmaster. Durant kind of scoffed when he saw Carlsen, stern face and all, stare at Durant with piercing eyes. Durant finally balked and broke the silence, "what the hell is going on?" Carlsen didn't flinch, instead, he clapped his hands together in an aggressive manner. Immediately an intern for the Spurs organization brought out the oddest contraption that Durant and co have every seen. It was four chessboards stacked on top of each other, but in an incongruent manner. Durant was still beyond confused. "OK seriously what's going on?" Finally things became a bit more 'normal', as Popovich walked in the boardroom. "Kevin, in order to join the Spurs organization, one must understand our philosophy as a franchise." Durant seemed to be losing patience at what seemed to be nothing more than a farce. "We owe it to our enlightened fans, who are all atheist liberal, by the way, and we are going to keep things like that." cont.

thanks lad. this is the general

>Hornets
>make rare playoff appearance
>blow up the team the following summer

sad

>Jon Leuer headed to Pistons on a four-year, $42 million deal

>Arron Afflalo has agreed to a two-year, $25M deal with the Kings

>Free agent Ian Mahinmi has agreed to a four year, $64M deal with Washington

>Austin Rivers agrees to three-year, $35 million-plus deal with Clippers

>Eric Gordon agrees to four-year, $53 million deal with Rockets

>The Orlando Magic have agreed to terms on a 4-year deal $72M with Bismack Biyombo

>Free agent Trevor Booker's deal with Brooklyn Nets: two-years, $18.5M-plus

>Ryan Anderson agrees to four-year, $80 million deal with Rockets

>Marvin Williams has agreed to a four-year, $54.5M deal to return to the Charlotte Hornets

>Al Horford has agreed to a four-year, $113 million deal with the Boston Celtics

>Courtney Lee has agreed to a four-year, $50 million deal with the Knicks

>Popovich seemed to be sporting a black and grey (Spurs colors) trilby. He adjusted his hat so that it the brim shadowed his face in a more ominous light. "I brought Magnus here to play one game of 4D chess with you. You must defeat him in order to join the greatest sports organization of all time." Durant and his Roc Nation reps were struck speechless. Finally, Jason Confantano, executive rep for Durant, broke his silence. "Pop, you are a really good coach and the Spurs have a bright future seemingly, but this is ridiculous. I don't understand why we can't talk numbers and figures and the future of my client here." Popovich's face went from stoic to downright displeased. "Bring me the redditors!" Pop shouted throughout the entire facility. Sure enough, about a couple dozen overweight and greasy-skinned individuals came plowing through the boardroom doors. "Please explain to Durant and his reps what we embody here in San Antonio." A presumptive leader of these individuals stepped forward. "My name is Jose Fernandez, but my digital alias is 'KawhisHugeHands'. Let me tell you about beautiful basketball, fundamentals, and foreign born talent." The engaged individual talked for hours and hours about innocuous basketball intricacies. Durant finally had enough, got up from the table and left. It's still a mystery who Durant will choose as his next team, but I feel confident that the Spurs will be the most memorable, we'll see if it translates to a contract.

this comfy ass lakers thread

think i shit my pants when i farted but dont feel like getting up and looking tbqh

it was a very hot fart

cryingjordan.gif

>Texas isn't liberal.

what's this dude's name?

do you got the drunken laker pikachu image?

there was no teleprompter

all he did was tell some funny stories/ancedotes about all of them

>David Aldridge on Horford: "I think if he had decided last night, I think he would have picked the Wizards. It was that close"

>David Aldridge on Horford: "I think if he had decided last night, I think he would have picked the Wizards. It was that close"

sounds familiar

Lakers fan? I shit myself not 2 days ago

im so done with this shit franchise, >we just wasted two years to get mahinmi

fuck kevin durant, fuck al horford........

if ernie grunfield doesn't trade gortat for millsap or some shit he should be shot by big GA0, the disgraced pistol prince of the wizards

i don't know how much longer i can live guys.....this offseason was all i had going for me

HERE COMES DEM LAKEYS

OH SHIT WAADUP

>putting this much effort into fanfiction

bulju :DDDDDDDD

>26 posts
>13 posters
interesting pattern, looks like harry is spamming laker pics again!

you play to win the title or build for a title. That hornets team would be a round 2 exit every year at best and that's ignoring other teams getting better. MJ did the right thing positioning them for a big off season next year

>Texas
>liberal

Just clearing up questions. This is all everyone will be talking about lad

all harry pham

These fucking Kobe cockroaches are getting as annoying as MJ cockroaches honestly. Why aren't you guys watching the 2002 western conference finals, beaners?

But it fucking isn't.

Top delusion

Aaron Rodgers is regressing. Last year was statistically his worst season ever. Apart from a couple hail marys he played like liquid shit

harry trying to be racist

sup

>this thread
Dear god

>but it fucking isn't

Does it make Kobe cockroaches mad as hell that Steph has already eclipsed Kobe in the all time best players list?

The meme is shit. Its not even fucking correct.

>mfw ive been lakey posting for 2 hours and forgot i had bud

just noticed that RJ Hunter looks like a creepy combination of Justin Timberlake and Prince

since when were they t*rks?

Bruh just stop

>Ben Bolch @latbbolch 39m39 minutes ago
>Seems obvious by now but Clippers have been told that Kevin Durant will not be joining them.

>Ben Bolch @latbbolch 39m39 minutes ago
>Seems obvious by now but Clippers have been told that Kevin Durant will not be joining them.

delete your browser

>Texas is liberal

why does acquiring deng make me so happy and it makes /nba/ so mad?

see a lot more creepy and Prince than JT senpai

>This entire thread

>unironically having this image on your computer.

Oh look the LeBron cockroach got trips. Now crawl back under the fridge bitch before I start posting facts.

reminder that Lebron won 1 for da land

>being a right winger

>mfw free agency got more run on /nba/ than that rigged Cavs title
atleast free agency is legit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw the oldest person in this thread

don't know how to feel about this

>1-1
>no finals MVP
>no advance stats.

>voting for someone only because of their skin color and soon be gender.

how old faggot

are you older than 44

>old piece of shit

MJ cockroach?

rbl wins again HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying I don't have a degree in economics
>implying I don't vote for social reasons

oh shit a bandwagon GS fan... They're very rare these days

What kind of facts?

First to lead his team to come back from 3-1 to win the Finals?

Only one of 3 men to get a Triple Double in Game 7 of the Finals?

Lead both teams in Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, and Blocks the entire NBA Finals?

who is this semen demon?

I feel like i am getting AIDS from this thread

are you sure I am pretty old.

still with this shit

Corrupt mods post CP in fun threads to bait lurkers into posting during the frenzy in order to ban them for 'posting in off-topic garbage'

You might be older than this guy at least but you're young as fuck. Are you retarded?

>Only one of 3 men

/NBA/ BTFO

Welcome to /nba/

>literally not getting the joke

>implying that I was implying that you didn't have those things.
>lying on the internet.

rekt.. btw you forgot to mention your last stat has never been done in ANY playoff series EVER

clearly not based on the post quality in this thread

And just like that this image is like turning on the kitchen light, watch the LeBron cockroaches scatter under the fridge hahahaha

>fg
>2-4

Will the Lakers be able to win more than 7 games next season?

Not from what this thread shows buddy

nah senpai I'm 26.

>nah senpai I'm 12
FTFY

Why is his head so small?

Corrupt mods post CP in fun threads to bait lurkers into posting during the frenzy in order to ban them for 'posting in off-topic garbage'.

ctrl-f lakers = 30
ctrl-f cavs = 6

>mfw

cacaroaches in full scramble mode

that baby isn't 1 is it?

tweet says he's a big guy

Canada gibme a Faceswap stat