youtu.be/GyALg-CcHdM
youtu.be/g9zogQOmQVM
nme.com/news/music/green-day-6-1190983
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Green Day

ONE FUCKING MINUTE

literally who cares about these one hit wonders

me

Did you stumble onto Sup Forums by accident? I believe you should be on reddit instead.

so subversive

no you lol

DELETE THIS

is this dude literally /our guy/??

youtu.be/GyALg-CcHdM

this is the most blatant falseflagging ever

no i don't look up to this autistic loser i'm better than him i'm better than all of you

have you been to /r/the_donald?

I thought these types of bands were supposed to be against the establishment.

This is literally everyone on Sup Forums

i wish "wake me up when september ends" was written about a heroin overdose and released postmortem

This is what "punk" has come to. A bunch of old men playing radio pop songs whilst trying to go against the grain. Not that it was a great genre to begin with, but this is just sad

edgy

this is not punk at all though

thats the point

stage one: denial

Funny, their performance was the only one the crowd was genuinely into and cheering for.

Tre killed it with his Drum solo.

it's obvious falseflagging are you special?

Try looking at the rest of that dude's videos.

stage 2: anger

ok kiddies lol

I have a vagina

wtf I love green day now

ONE FUCKING MINUTE

>Longview
>Welcome to Paradise
>Basket Case
>When I Come Around
>She
>Geek Stink Breath
>Brain Stew
>Jaded
>Stuck With Me
>Walking Contradiction
>Hitchin' a Ride
>Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
>Nice Guys Finish Last
>Redundant
>Minority
>Warning
>Waiting
>American Idiot
>Boulevard of Broken Dreams
>Holiday
>Wake Me Up When September Ends
>Jesus of Suburbia
>Know Your Enemy
>21 Guns
>East Jesus Nowhere
>21st Century Breakdown
>Last of the American Girls
>the singles from the trilogy, all irrelevant anyway
>Bang Bang
>Revolution Radio

>one hit wonders

BASED BILLY

>Green Day
>one hit wonders

lmao, Pick one

>DUDE I'M A DEMOCRAT SHILL LMAO

Someone put these ageing "punks" out of their misery please.

Itt: Triggered

Billy is now officially the king of Sup Forums

youtu.be/g9zogQOmQVM

anyone surprised by this clearly didn't get what american idiot was about

The modern day KKK is like 3 useful idiots and 7 fbi agents why do people still bring them up?

They're holding a victory parade for The Don(g :^)) in North Carolina,but yeah. The Klan as a national network has long ago ceased to exist I'm told. Just random patches of people calling themselves such. Not thrilled by this incoming presidency and not thrilled about the incoming deluge of shitty 'protest' music. 'Hey we hate thing too give us yr money lol'.

so are the KKK and fascism part of Republican Party?

Because it's politically useful. There are about as many KKK members as Satanists, to put it in perspective.

Mike "suck cock, get a shock" Pence has other ideas

>implying this wasn't a planned stunt
pretty funny though
Billie is probably autistic

>anyone who looks stupid and is on my side is a false flag
stop

>Green day hurt me fweelings
>they say mean things to my trumpy wumpy
>I'll call them one hit wonders
>that'll show them

faggot

>Millionaire sellouts trying to be "punk"

Cute

>Canadian accent
stfu

>user poster hurt me fweelings
>they say mean things to my Gween day
>I'll call him a faggot
>that'll show him

You know what is punk and totally subversive too?

Be worried about violent vidya and MMA on TV

nme.com/news/music/green-day-6-1190983

Nice try, I don't even like green Day.

performing at the AMA's is exactly the opposite of punk.You never see Keith Morris or HR there.

the living embodiment of Sup Forums

I want to burn his fedora and check him into a pysch ward

I agree but lets be real here, this guy is obviously falseflagging

Everything that could potentially become fascism should be banned, and the people promoting it jailed.

wtf I hate politics now

But then we wouldn't be much better than facists.

Well no, because the KKK was the terrorist wing of the Democrat Party.

Not mad at all. Punk revival could be the only good thing that comes out of Trump's presidency

Didn't the original punk movement happen when Carter (a Democrat) was president?

Isn't that just fascism?

Dunno about that, but punk is surley better when some jimmies are rustled, musicians start reminiscing of the anti conformist way of living OG punks had

>anything that exposes the alt reich as retards is false flagging

ok user

nice

Oh, fuck off.

Seems usually that metal thrives when a Republican is in the White House.

>green day
i don't give a fuck about politics but their music is hot fucking garbage

dookie is good you dummy

take off your rose-tinted goggles, just because you danced to it in the back of your mother's minivan doesnt make it good

>His PR team can't even have the flag the right way up when they scribble all over it
wew

why are they so fucking gay

they're a radio pop rock band made up of millionaire 45 year olds with spiky hair so fucking far removed from the average population, singing shitty stale hackneyed political songs about how bad the right are and how bad rich people are, still rocking that Avril Lavinge/Mindless Self Indulgence colourful emo look from 2004, and only moms enjoy them at this point

Mumford and Sons are fucking cooler than modern day Green Day at this point, jesus christ

I didn't listen to them back then

then you're even more hopeless if you like them now

i like dookie, american idiot is meh, i only heard those two albums. You need to chill amigo, you sound triggered

I agree. Green Gay are well past their sell date and need to go away.

Not anymore. :^)

I wont be listening to Green Day anymore.

>no trump

actually yes

44 YEARS OLD

Green Day are embarrassing and need to die in a fire.

Everything after Dookie is trash

This is like 40 year old pro-sportsmen trying to act like they're still in their 20s.

I give RHCP credit...they grew up and weren't still doing teenager songs in their 40s like Weezer and Green Day.

this desu

Hey Billy.
That's so nice that you would chant that but MDC beat you to it.

You're heart's in the right place though. Keep up the good work. I'll bet the Trump Presidency will make a nice sequel to American Idiot. ; )

Is this Alex Jones's son?

>supporting a 70 year old manchild who's had everything handed to him by his daddy

Kill yourself.

Your family shouldn't have been such a failure.

You know all they need to do is change the back ground from 10 Downing Street to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and it will be the exact same situation.

Now they are.

Green Day is a bunch of angsty teenagers that never grew up.

This is a microcosm of everything wrong with American liberalism;

A bunch of 40 year old millionaires performing at the ultra-mainstream AMAs and seemingly thinking they're fantastically anti-establishment and punk just because they repeated a slogan that an edgy 14 year old would write on a toilet block. An absolutely chronic lack of self awareness.

>$900k house in Long Island

You're right man, how could we possibly compete.

Do you or your family own one? I doubt a millionaire would be sitting on Sup Forums shitposting about a duly elected president.

>Hating Trump, the KKK and Fascism is edgy

You couldn't be more retarded.

>everything that isn't corporate liberalism espoused by Hillary is fascism and the KKK

At this point the Trump supporters are more punk rock, considering they were actually the victims of more political violence. Being punk means being maligned and being subversive; the Democrats are neither right now.

Actually in 4 different swing states that Trump won there's a discrepancy between the exit polls and who actually voted by more than 5% (more than the margin of error) which means that there's proof of irregularities or voter fraud.

Also he lost the popular vote by more than 1 million.

This is why punk and metal bands should be forced to split after 15 years so they don't embarrass themselves and their legacies any more. Most of them are only able to create good stuff in a 10 year span.

Nice strawman faggot. Literally never said any of that, Green Day is specifically talking about Trump, KKK and Fascism. Stay on topic or don't respond.

Get over it dude, you lost. Whining wont get us anywhere.

Have fun with that fence faggot. Hopefully it won't stop you from sucking off Trump.

I'll be laughing when he's impeached.