I'll HEEM anyone who drinks

the gf

been in bed sick all day with a fever
Just woke up there and I feel a lot better
gonna have trouble getting asleep tonight haha

>he can't handle a few pinteens

didnt take you for a non drinker nordie

Our flag is shite lads
Should be royal blue with the gold harp, that would look good.

Care to elucidate?

should be this

yeah
the proddys hate us anyway so I dunno why its included on the flag

2017 will be the year I commit the sin of fornication.

it could be worse , refer to mine for an example

love the tricolour to be desu

>tfw exams on the 4th
why are they so early?
We have exams on the 4th to the 10th and then we're off for two or three more weeks after that

You're right, it should be this

Jaws is on ITV lads

>/r/Ireland praising removing religion as compulsory primary school

Ahh yes

Might as well remove religion entirely using that mindset.

>going on reddit ever
>even for sadistic purposes
Ahh yes

>he thinks I'm the Nordie

yeah but more chance for mammys little failure to do maths, it must have been all those religion class wasting him time rather than him bing an idiot

>Union Jack
>Posting on /éire/
>"I-I'm not Nordie, I swear!"

>reddit.mov

youtube.com/watch?v=fO1Vhc88QkM

There is literally no reason to send your child to primary school.

think I'm going to commit suicide

>Should be royal blue with the gold harp, that would look good.
that's our trampstamp tho

dydh da fatla genes boys

stream ih

check the title lad, real /celt/ hours

Never did religion in primary, always got early lunch and play time instead desu

Looking it over, the amount of time spent on irish is fucking absurd when compared to science.

end it

>people still defend compulsory scattergun mass education

>maybe if we tweak the amount of time telling them this shite that won't matter to them and they all end up forgetting, it will suddenly matter and they'll remember it

the left in ireland are a lot like the brits desu

>get rid of gaelic and catholicism
>get rid of irish culture, journal.ie running articles on how irish neolithic architecture is actually only 50 years old
>dont think irish ethnicity exists because lots of people ''immigrated'' to ireland (read: viking and english conquests)

someone explain me the irish educational system please

>get rid of gaelic
Surprised at that

here in Wales, Plaid Cymru is a pretty left-nationalist party and it strongly defends Welsh

Isn't it basically the same as American just worded differently?

I'm probably retarded, but that's how I see it.

when you say "religion", do you mean general religious studies or imparting Catholic teachings?

a meme from top to bottom.

students perform ok though.

Falling behind in maths is concerning.

when are they going to teach paganism in schools?

Nah mate, what kinda of twats put there countries name on the flag

>shanghai

Ah right, just exclude the 500m peasants or whatever it is

our system is shit and getting worse

>got btfo and trying to come up with any excuse

It is effectively religious instruction, most commonly Catholicism and preparation for communion, confirmation etc

Even in secondary school religious instruction is heavily focused on catholicism desu

Stellar post.

Sinn Féin are "magic dirt" nationalists that have long been co-opted by leftists to the point that they're more leftist at the core now than nationalist.
Gaeltacht is utterly powerless and merely want to be left alone (which capitalism-liberalism and the desire of the Pale to control everything will never allow.

That's just a false dichotomy leftists use to pull the teeth out of religion in this country (as in others).
If you try to get them to do anything besides give them the bare minimum required to legally receive them into Catholicism, it won't be a proper anthropological/historical/theological study of the world's religions, it will be leftist "diversity" propaganda 101.

>everyone's different, and that's cool, but all religions are equally false and stupid, except Christianity and Catholicism above all, which are super-dooper evil in this entirely arbitrary moral framework people are expected to believe in for no metaphysical reason

(((Educate Together))) is what you're looking for.

>tfw religion class in secondary school was some tolerant bollocks where we studied all religions
>spent most of the Junior Cert years learning about Judaism
>only learnt about based Thomas Aquinas at the tail end of 6th year
Was not impressed at all

In primary its nearly all Catholism , cant actually remember any other reall part of it
In secondary it broadens out more but the focus is still on the catholic side.
This are both experiences from Catholic run schools
Also
>alive-o was the shit

>(((Educate Together)))
thought that was for atheists

Did you have to do it for LC or did you pick it as a choice?
Honestly JC religion was a fucking joke more so than CSPE

Seems pretty strange to me. We had some Christian elements (Cultural Christianity?) but mostly it was secular and we just learnt about all sorts of religions

>CSPE
>talked about the EU
>watched schindler's list
>visited the dublin jewish museum

>Did you have to do it for LC or did you pick it as a choice?
Had to do it. For some reason Religion and SPHE remained mandatory after third year in my school

>SPHE

Highligh of my 3yr CSPE career was my teacher forgetting Malala Yousafzais name and googling with the projecter on 'shot in head by taliban girl'

>SPHE

>CSPE

fuck me haven't thought of them in years. utter bollocks.

Remember my CSPE teacher going ham at us in first year for not knowing the names of all the current cabinet members. Spent the first two weeks studying and be tested on them

Anyone here studying in UCD?
Whats it like living in Dublin if your not from

It's where all the drecks of society congregate to propagate their insipid corrosion.

Now they're using it as the basis for the "replacement" (ie: theft and destruction- just like they did 500 years ago) of Catholic education in this country.

I'd say religious toleration was a mistake, but it's a meme forced on us by gaslighting Protestants, Jews and atheists who feared righteous retribution and wanted free reign to spread their corrosion through manipulation of public opinion and infiltration of the government, media, education, etc.

Nah. CSPE was fucking abominable. I only got a C on it because I did the project beforehand on the guards. Got kicked out of class too. Wasn't even racist or anything back then, just knew bullshit when I saw it.

I enjoyed the awkwardness of the sex ed, though truth be told it would have done no good for anyone. "Abstinence only" is the best.

Christianity is a blight on Ireland. Reawaken the magic we know is within us all

Jaysus mine had that test too in 2nd year, I got 100% marks in it even though it was fucking irrelevant.

Seemed strange to a fair few at the time. My religion classes in secondary used to end with saying the lords prayer.

but in primary anyone who wasn't catholic got to do their own thing during religious instruction. Separately every few weeks a parent might voice interest in talking about their faith to the class and the school would set aside some time for that (we had muslim, jewish, bahai, hindi, 'pagan', buddhist and even a confuscian). But the religion classes themselves were always just catholicism.

Yeah I remember the CSPE test in JC well, I treated like utter garbage and still winged it with a C.

did a short read on irish eduaction and i failed to see any kind of spliting up people into different groups which get diplomas that are more worth than other diplomas

talking about secondary school now

>and i failed to see any kind of spliting up people into different groups which get diplomas that are more worth than other diplomas
What do you mean by this?

well to give an example , after 6th grade , in luxembourg all students have top take an exam which will determine what level of school they will attend depending on the results

been playing yuro truck sim and listening to bluegrass all day

Seems a bit unfair to place that much of a burden on a 6th grade student.

>he didn't get an A in CSPE

Spastics the lot of ye

We have that. It's called the leaving cert.
If you're talking about primary school, yeah, it's nothing formalised, but in any school worth their salt, they'll separate students based on their average exam results in the first year of secondary school.

You will be first against the wall on the day of the rope famalam.

>6th grade
>grade
YANQUI PUTOS
wasnt that just some pro-knacker free shtayte propaganda class or something

Basically
>Do at least 6 subjects, Maths/English/irish are mostly mandatory
>2 levels for each, Higher and Ordinary
>in the mandatory subject theres also foundation for the spuds
>the grade (ie A,b,c ) you get in each of these subjects is divided into points
>You get more points for doing higher level and an extra 25 points if you get something like 50%+ in maths

College courses entry requirements are then based on how many points you got.

And making an 18yo pick the course and career he wants isnt?

Why do irish leftists hate Catholicism and catholic institutions but love extreme Muslims? I even saw one comment saying how we shouldn't interfere in mosques that preach extremism

I fecked up the project or something, cause as far as I'm concerned, my actual exam was pretty spot on and I ended up with a C.

enjoying my coffee and reading about James I lads

Because theyre leftists

well desu our school system is based on the system the jesuits used in the 16th century, depending on which results you get you will be put in either a higher school (lycee classique) where you are expected to become a doctor , a judge , something you have to go to university for , or you'll be put in an medium level school (you can still do most jobs but you won't be able to study all of the things you want) or the lowest level where you are expected to one day become a worker , like on a construction site or something , don't you guys have these things?

are we talking bland liberals or communists who tend to be hardcore atheists?

hoxha in albania fucked the muslims up

The points you earn determine its worth. Points are determined by your end grade in your six highest subjects.
There are two levels for all subjects, and some have a third level. Higher, Ordinary and Foundation. Higher A1 100 pts for an A1, Ordinary A1 earns 60 and a foundation.... well god bless their little hearts anyway

ah ok , the points don't count ata ll here , it's just the diploma that matters, thanks for explaining

Our education system is a bloated ancient mess that only benefits people good at memorizing shit

>don't you guys have these things?
Sort of, it's an option if you want to.

But all secondary schools will accept most students, even pikeys.
Unless you have a severe mental illness you'll get accepted quite easily.

Undermine the dominant religion to gain power then subjugate them all. At least in theory

do you lot still have latin?
thanks for explaining

Don't tar everyone with one brush. Any muslim advocating extremism should be shipped to the blasket islands for a few years.
t. islam hating leftist

I actually did Latin for JC.
I regret dropping it now honestly, if I could do it all over again, I'd swap French for Latin.

Sup Forums outside /éire/=reddit
Many leftists have an intense identification with the problems of groups that have an image of being weak (women), defeated (American Indians), repellent (homosexuals) or otherwise inferior. The leftists themselves feel that these groups are inferior. They would never admit to themselves that they have such feelings, but it is precisely because they do see these groups as inferior that they identify with their problems.

Tell me about Irish women (ROI)

I'm thinking of moving there

we have to choose either between english or latin

Why is /brit/ full of memes?

Honestly /eire/ seems more comfy

There's still latin, but only a few private schools teach it now.

we should deport every muslim, not just the extreme ones

Haven't got a clue, honestly

Too fast for any meaningful discussion

/eire/ is only comfy without anime fags

Superb post

I failed CSPE. Got an E. I have a good life, just goes to show.

But I am an anime fag and you seem to be happy with me right now.

That's a whole long thing in itself.

"R versus K" is a good way of explaining it on a primal level, why subverters are gonna subvert by appealing to outgroups, and why leftists are "pathological liars" (this is also why "right-wing" groups seldom if ever take off without subversion or dilution/co-option from within).

Then there's reasons on a higher level of conscious, though still properly "subconscious". Resentment of what they're familiar with, "grass is greener" phenomenon, and brainwashing by conscious subverters. They also instinctively resent the existence of rigid moral standards (as opposed to rigid technical/legal standards), because they know they will fail and they see that the path of least resistance is to convince themselves through convincing others that what they're doing wrong is in fact, not wrong. It's why homosexuality is no longer "recognised" as the mental illness it is, and why people think "polyamory" and premarital fornication is optimal and acceptable.

Most things on the "conscious" level derive ultimately from subconscious reasons for why they would want the certainty and coherence of the religion and nation to be destroyed. Generally only foreigners ever have a "legitimate" reason to oppose something like that inherently, because they'll never not be foreigners, but in terms of religion and standards of behaviour, it's about loosening the morals so that "anarcho-tyranny" can reign - the amoral and inconsiderate can prey on the rest of society, while those with principles won't react or preemptively act, until it's all too late to save things as they were.

It's the eternal struggle between order and progress towards optimisation, and chaos, hedonism, injustice, and depravity.

>inb4 a weeb parasite looking to excuse his own existence calls this "edgy"