Cuck thread! post girls you know, other anons rate or post how they would fuck them

Cuck thread! post girls you know, other anons rate or post how they would fuck them.

gf accidentally snapped full frontal spread to a stranger, never been harder

would abuse her ass with a massive didlo and choke her screams with my cock.

I'd turn this slut over and rip her pants off. She's wearing no panties so i'd fuck her ass while pulling on her hair. She'd then have to suck my cock clean straight from her ass.

Finally a reply! anyways, the bitch you posted would be tied down, totally immobilised so that I could use her tits as a fleshlight on demand.

Deep facefucking until she gagged and cried from those cute eyes

Cute girls but I don't understand what this has to do with cuck.

because user's post girls they want to fuck but can't, other anons abuse them with stories of how they'd cuck them.

what would you do to her?

wife of 10 years

I want to spitroast her. I'd invite some guys over from craigslist have her tied up with her arms behind her back and waiting naked. Fuck her in her bent over pussy while another guy fills her throat full of his cock. Switch up a few times before busting hot cum on her face and sending her home.

gf's sister

I would take her to a nice dinner, go home and have consensual sex in the missionary position, then cuddle.

I'd slide my cock down her throat until she chocked and use the spit to slide into her tight pussy hole.

she needs a leash on her neck and a buttplug. I would have her do some basic orders for me, if she did absolutely any fucking detail wrong, I spank her ass with my belt a few times. After that, forced facefuck just until she would be on the edge of vomit. Fuck her up like a literal animalistic fucktoy, with choking etc. Then cum all over her face and not let her wash it off until it dries out. She also would have to keep the collar on through this time.

>my gf, say if you want face

My wife. Want her to get gangbanged.

Would I still be considered a cuck if I want to see my sister get fucked by a huge dick?

d force her to her knees and shove my cock down her throat until shes gagging and crying. The moans tingling the tip of my dick as her mascara runs down her face. Cum down her throat forcing her to swallow all my cum. Then my buddies would just use her mouth as a fuck hole and fuck her pretty little face. We'd all cum on her face and take pictures of her, covered in cum, crying with her makeup running. Then I'd tear her dress off and fuck her in a dark alley as people walk past and do nothing to help. Id cum deep inside of her then laugh as she gets fucked by the local bums.

Sexy as fuck. I love older women and I bet she'd love a thick dick. I'd masks her gag on my dick while making her fuck herself with a dildo.

If you found her like this

I'd make this girl my babygirl. She'd be screaming Daddy by the end of the night. I'd fucking wreck her. Make her my cumslut. I'd choke her while plowing her tight little ass. I wanna hear her scream, I wanna hear her cum all over me. I'd tie her up and blindfold her, facefuck her till she nearly passed out, then pick her up and bounce her up and down till she can't fucking take it anymore.

I would take her to Shakespeare in the park in that dress. We'd go get a snack while the show would be on and slip her molly. I'd start feeling her tits up and get rougher and rougher with her. Then as she starts to resist I'd rip her dress apart and just start pounding her ass in the middle of the park with everyone watching. I'd give her a facial and then walk away and leave her for the spectators

Wait until her friend wanders off somewhere. As she's standing by the tree come over, push her against it face first, pin her there, pull down her panties and slowly push my hard dick into her ass and fuck her hard until I cum

Vin

face?

See her working out in a gym. There's only her there. As she goes into the changing rooms, follow her in and catch her. Drag her into the showers, throw her to the floor, strip her naked and violate her tight pussy bare back while pinning her down under my entire body until I cum inside her

how does she takes facials, post more

noone wants?

remove her makeup, punch her in the face and rape her

You get her drunk on a night out and then call me after you take her back to a hotel room. She's pretty black out drunk and on the bed like that. You stand in front of her naked, I go behind and then slip our hard dicks into her mouth as pussy. We're gentle at first but get rougher and rougher, making her gag and pussy stretch as she moans and tries to make us stop. You cum in her mouth, I keep going, turn over over and rough fuck her in the missionary position as you video it as I slap her tits and face before cumming hard inside her

She takes them amazingly well.

Choke her until she's passed out on the floor, take all her clothes off and spread her legs, bend them back towards her head and pound her tight pussy until her hips dislocate then cum inside her. Leave her there crying dripping with my cum

I follow her home from the gym one evening. I wait outside hidden out of sight until I see all the lights go off. I wait a couple of hours, then break into her house. She home alone, perfect. I strip off, my hard dick bouncing in front of me as I go up the stairs. I find her bedroom, sneak in and put a pillow over her face and straddle her. Her squirming and wriggling against my hard dick and balls feels good. I wait until she's just passed out, then take off her PJs. I rub my hard cock against her pussy while sucking and biting on her tits, swapping to her mouth, sticking my tongue deep in and playing with her tongue. I can't wait any more. I move the head of my hard cock to her pussy enterance, then push it in hard. I hold in in for a moment, feeling her pussy twitch and try and push my shaft out, then slowly start to fuck her. I get faster and faster, pulling on her hair and violently shaking her head around as her tits bounce around. I fully lay down on top of her so I can feel her skin against mine as I pound her, then I cum hard, deep inside her tightness.

i'd have those lips wrapped around my cock, love to see her eyes as it pushes deeper in, feeling her mouth taking a load of cock, grabbing her tits, pulling on her nipples, twisting them a little, making her mouth open a little more and take deeper in, as she begins to choke a lil, i whip it out and push her down on the bed, grabbing her legs pulling her closer, plunging cock into her pussy, deep, sucking on her tits, .faster fucking, grabbing her, grabbing her close as balls deep until i'm about to blow, then shoot my load all over that cute face

bikini pic?

She quote "doesn't like showing off her pale wiry body" so no.

itt: 12 year olds who don't know what cucking is

sexiest pic? tight clothing?

Who cares? I'd fuck her mouth until it starts coming out of her nose

if that pic is not ironic, you should both kill yourselves

She's kinda lacking as far as sexy photos go.

more

a shame, well post what u have

What u wanna do to her?

I often wish I could pound that tight ass of hers.

with that ass ithink it´s pretty obvious

Rate? Can you tell recently transitioned?

is she against that? grind her and probably she´ll tell you, any ass pics?

I've not gotten that far with her, but I'd love to just bend her over in front of her friends and pound her.

And no ass pics but I'll work on getting some when I see her next.

nice body, any more user?

hope you have lots more to share of her user, thanks

Please let there be nudes.

Nope. But i have short vids

I want to bend her over and take her doggy style.

keep sharing user, fir girl, looks great in a bikini, bet she'd look awesome out of a bikini!

she'd be sucking my dick and i'd reach over her and rip open her bottoms at the crotch. i'd lift her up, flip her round and fuck her throat while eating her pussy. i'd then lower her but keep ahold of her and start pile driving her, going balls deep until we both cum

who is she i want more more more

I'm out for now, but have my other cutie I know.

What would you do to my girlfriend?

How would you degrade Lilly?

more please, biggest and highest res pics you have, thanks

Rate gf and what would you do?

that bedroom looks comfy