A 'friend' actually recommended me to watch this piece of shit movie

>A 'friend' actually recommended me to watch this piece of shit movie

>A 'friend' actually recommended this piece of shit movie to me
There. Now you don't sound like a retard.

I cant even write correctly after watching such horrible crap

Does your friend happen to be a 16 year old edgelord?

I used to really like this movie.

I watched it recently and was disappointed.

I hope you punched him in the throat after sitting through it.

The problem with all of Kelly's movies is that you can't watch them just once. Sometimes twice even. Sometimes without even reading some shitty comic book. I honestly don't know how this nigger managed to get 3 chances to film his own screenplay. Probably cocksucking.

It was fun thought provoking movie. Faggot Sup Forums tards hate it b/c it's popular.

It's very easy to trick people into watching that shit. I mean just check the cast, it's full of top tier actors.
I am not sure how they managed to fuck up so bad.

You should watch the sequel S. Darko. It's much better.

Convoluted =/= thought provoking

>not liking one of the top horror films of our epoch
Frank is scary as fuck.
You didn't like it because you spent the whole runtime behind your couch with your ears covered.

I don't think it's better, but I did like it.

I think the theatrical cut of Donnie Darko is something that you have to see for the first time as a thirteen-year-old boy to really appreciate.

Holy shit, I just looked for pics of this guy for the first time right now and no doubt, this guy has definitely had fully engorged penis inside of him.

try Southland Tales, its not as pretentious, edgy and boring as Donald Darkie

>It prompted me to think about commiting suicide

>Southland Tales is not one of most pretentious movies of all time
ok

what the fuck

OP, I'd say you are the fuckwit here. Young too.

>this is a time travel nerd
HA!!! Yeah he's definitely someones fuckboi.

>not liking the best time travel cinemas ever made
>literally 2deep4u
>being this pleb

Southland Tales is an incoherent nightmare of terrible acting, pacing, and plot. It is legitimately the worst film I have ever seen, even if I respect its ambitiousness.

I really enjoyed this movie when I was younger it had everything in it I could relate to. It wasn't meant to be scary it was just dark and had a deep meaning definitely a stoner movie or trip on acid movie

My housemate loved it and forced me to watch it with him. Most pretentious, convoluted and poorly-acted crap I've seen in a long, long time.

same

everything made me cringe

I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU ALONE
AND TALK ABOUT THE WEATHER

i don't really mind richard kelly, he's not great but all 3 films are kind of melancholic in a nice way

You wouldn't happen to be under 20 would you? That would make a lot of sense

Probably the worst thing about Donnie Darko is the Theatrical Cut fans.

Mention how you like the Director's Cut better and enjoy the seizure that ensues.

It tried to be like evangelion

>tfw Donnie Darko still works for you as capekino

is this shooped? Why is his mouth so tiny and sideways? Does he have an asian vagina for a mouth?

I didn't know that was a thing, but personally I did like theatrical more. The exposition seemed forced in the director's cut, like they knew what they wanted to put in, but didn't know how and just threw it in at random times.

It's a good film. You have to be willing to suspend disbelief. Maybe you're not imaginative enough.

I'm with you, but I concede that having all that exposition already probably skews my opinion.

in a world full of trite capeshit, yearly adam sandler "comedies" and a billion action cashgrabs; being mad about having watched darko is dumb

Do you ever get tired of being an edgy contrarion?

The Theatrical Cut was entertaining by how it's mysterious. The Director's Cut allows you to understand the movie which may not be entirely satisfying.

Alternatively, people hate the Director's Cut since it made them feel less special about *thinking* they knew the plot (emphasis on "think").

Dumb OP, this moving picture was genuine kino.