Any Goriilaz fans on Sup Forums tonight??

Any Goriilaz fans on Sup Forums tonight??

Oh and favorite band thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BGWzXgKmuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coheed and Cambria

god tier basslines from pic related

Dude I listen to them when I get sad

hell yeah

They/he needs to make some new music..

Supposedly 2016 is the year man

Me too. Really helps

Favorite song?
Mines Feel Good Inc.
Second would have to be
Melancholy Hill

I used to veg out playing Morrowind on Xbox to their first album back in the day. Still my all time favorite.

Ayy glad to see some fans on. Yeah sometime 2016 is apparently tge release date of the new album

Bet you dont even know who Blur is....your no true gorillas fan.

What would be your favorite song?

Gorillaz was the first CD I ever bought

Hopefully.
Gorillaz music makes me shift into a different world, where things are happy or atleast cynical.

Favorite songs:
Kids with Guns
Demon Days (the song, the album is my favorite tho)
O Green World
Melancholy Hill

Still I prefer listening to whole albums because of various reasons.

How could I not know who Blur. It is the band Damon Albarn was in. Damon is 2D.

I like some individual songs but wasn't a huge fan of Demon Days when I tried to listen to it

Fug m8, I dunno. That's a close call. I like the melancholy feel of Double Bass but 5/4 and Rehash are close too. Don't get me wrong I like the popular ones like Clint and 19-2000 but I just like the progression of the album. Turns out Youtube doesn't have Left Hand Suzuki Method on the playlist to the album as far as I know and you have to manually search it.

Next year bro. 2017
Soon

Demon Days was never a song I enjoyed. I do though love these songs:
Feel Good Inc.
Clint Eastwood
Ghost Train
Melancholy Hill
Plastic Beach
Stylo
19-2000
Rock it
Etc.

I could go on forever.

Well that's just what I heard.

Also the first time I ever got high was to melancholy hill. Amazing song

shuffle my playlist and let it deliver

it was my first single CD i bought

used to play Black & White while listening to Clint Eastwood nonstop (and the dracula remix, oooh baby)

my nigga! literally came into this thread to post Coheed haha. I listen to burning star IV volume 1 at least once a month.

I love 21 pilots and gorillaz

I heard they're suppose to release a new album this year...
Anybody hear anything?

Have Clint Eastwood memorized

"Consequence of Sound" is there new album coming next year

Sound check
Re-hash
Revolving doors

I can literally go on forever, there music is just too amazing!

The first time I actually got high, I listened to Empire Ants and Feel good Inc

>D Sides Hong Kong and People are good songs.
>Amarillo was the only good thing from "the fall"
>Demon Days is the best album
>Plastic Beach have a lot of great songs
>Gorillaz just Clint Eastwood, Rock the House, 19-2000, and latin simone

>memorized
Of course I do. I got a shit ton of songs memorized.

"Consequence of Sound" is there new album that's coming next year

Quote "On 11 June 2016, Hewlett revealed that the new Gorillaz album had been delayed and the release year was pushed to 2017"

Yes, also Pink Floyd.

>Latin Simone.

Pffthahahaha!

Hey i like it. I dont care the opinion the others.

Gorillaz is overrated. Kys fgt

Modest Mouse

I like The Joplin Spider
I honestly enjoyed everything from The Fall, really.

lol
yeet mate. Demon Days are my jams, I nabbed this dope shirt recently too.

clint eastwood is the shit tho

Love them , and I recommend Future Islands .

gorillaz has been complete dogshit since d-sides. nothing made after demon days was very good or memorable. plastic beach is a steaming pile of shit. that internet only release sounded like some shit he shit out while bored one night high on pcp

want to add that i think the debut release album was a fucking masterpiece. he kinda set himself up for a fail by making it so good. demon days was fucking awesome but the rapping is beyond atrocious. specially after having del the funky homosapean absolutely kill it on the first album. i mean, it doesnt even make fucking sense to suddenly remove the rapper from the group when hes on the fucking album covers. i think not having dan the automator backing him up on production is what killed them

Fuck yeah

old fag gorillaz fan
I remember being 13 or so and getting the album. shit was Dope, cause del, kid, and dan with Damon and Jamie, it was like DeltRon sequel

Yesssss

Any ALice in Chains fans?

Them bones, bro. Them bones.

just saw del live recently and hes still playin those tracks live. shits so dope. damon is a fucking fool for dumping del and dan. its pretty much the same shit he pulled with blur though. kicked the guitarist out because of his huge ego and then released the worst album blur has ever made. took 10+ years for him to finally realize blur isnt shit without their guitarist and make up with the dude

Yeah... they ARE my favorite band.

still listen to them to this day. will never accept that new band calling themselves alice in chains as alice in chains. if they had continued wiht just jerry cantrell singing i couldve accepted that, but fuck this new dude

god damn noodle grew up...
>huh

The Knife is the only good thing to come from the godforsaken country of scandinavia, metalheads be dammed.

>country of scandinavia

It must be rough being such a fuck face

Damn that's an awesome shirt user

Fucking love me some Gorillaz. Superfast Jellyfish is one of my favs, but Feel Good Inc. is a classic. 19-2000, Re-Hash, and 5/4 are p dece too

Laika Come Home their mash up with Space Monkeys was fucking tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BGWzXgKmuM

Technically not Gorillaz

But amazing fucking album by Damon Albarn

If you've not heard it, have a listen. You won't be disappointed, though you will be surprised

I actually quite enjoy plastic beach, like any gorillaz album has 2 or 3 songs that are just not too good as the rest of them, but it's still nice

This has triggered me
Now i'm listening to non-stop Gorillaz

same
along with this lol

Not an extensive fan. Demon days is one of my favorite albums of the last 15 years for sure. Been listening since it came out, still do every now and then. Good shit man.

Steely Dan, ccr, pink Floyd, led Zeppelin, Chicago, black Sabbath, jimi Hendrix. It's hard to say I like alot of bands.

My nigga. The first album is so underrated. Dan the Automator was a key ingredient that's been sorely missed since the first album.

FYI, Deltron 3030 is somewhat of a blueprint for Gorillaz. Dan the Automator, Del and Kid Koala had Damon feature on a track, and its the reason Damon hit them up when he hit a wall on the first album. The 4 of them made a perfect storm of trip hop dub reggae punk amazingness.

Listen to the Deltron album from a couple years ago, specifically the track featuring damon to hear what it might've sounded like if they stayed together as a unit.