My name is not important... What is important is what I'm going to do...

My name is not important... What is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill... and it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qV3PhvCf_Jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool bro, good luck.

Ok

here? on an imageboard?
oh, you summer...

Go back to your moms basement and shut the fuck up

woah bro, Don't get jealous of the orlando.

K...keep me posted

Edgy, nice Google image gun.

Time stamp with gun or gtfo fucboi

I bet you won't.

Isn't that the speech for the character from that "edgy fedora snaps and kills everyone" game?

Could you do us all a favor and not use a gun? Use a bomb instead. We don't need you to give the democrats another reason to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Wow already going for a new high score after Orlando? Well I guess we will see you never deliver like every fucking OP ever

Omg what a fag

Shoot up another black church OP. It's been a while since we had a chimpout

Can u at least use an ak man i mean come on i dont want people trying to ban ar15s

Can you please use a rifle that's not an AR 15 so the news doesn't freak out. And the stupid ass holes dont try to ban them

Go back to daddy and beg him to start touching you again

Timestamped weapon or gtfo

as long as you only kill muslims and blacks, that's fine by me

but you won't though, because this is a joke post, a work of fiction, just like everything else posted here

Exactly, thank you

Yup, Hatred.

OP is yet another faggot who missed the point of that game's existence.

Ya seriously

I already Google image searched it. it's fake.

Oh shit! Mateen Gun is back!

The trailer for HATRED was pretty damn cool, it makes a great pasta

ITT: idiots who forgot this is a reference to a deliberately "controversal" videogame and are more concerned over 'muh ar15s' than whether OP is serious or near them.

This fucking board.

fuck you

Don't to University of Edinburgh tomorrow. To all the normies viewing this, keep checking the news, you'll see a lot of us on the news over the next few days.

Blacks 10 points
Muslims 25 points

What video game? Also, not knowing about video games and pop culture, doesn't make me an idiot, idiot.

He isn't serious, I reverse image searched the pic, it's fro. other sights, stoonit, I know you're op

OP is a faggot

OP is a liar, this nigga is for real, check it.

have fun in the pokey

So where is it that us guys some of whom are alright don't have to to to?

Do a flip

This nigga is for real, OP had form other sights, this is origional. I'm scared.

Do this now fagget

Good b8 m8

The second part of my deal does make you an idiot though if you're more concerned about your guns than checking if you're really in danger.

The game is Hatred. It was deliberately designed as a murder simulator to make gamers question if the wanton violence is really worth it.

It also served to shut the mouths of those who felt violent video games caused shootings and are murder simulators. They did this by making a literal murder simulator and going 'there, you fucking happy now'.

Problem is people thought the developers of the game were just edgy tryhards and it was fairly quickly forgotten

Except I'm not.

Kill only white people while screaming: all trump supporters need to die, I would love to see the media defending that

You are all fucked tomorrow. I just got done creating the perfect gun (pic related). Don't be anywhere in the way of my Hero Line tomorrow.

That's.... That's a great idea. DO IT.

Also scream 'Feel the Bern'

Edgy

That game was fucking disappointing

I will see you in the next life

Yeeeaaah if you could not go and act like a huge fucking gypsy with an Armalite and spark more bs gun control the rest of us would appreciate it.

Why not use a bow and arrow? Get on the roof of a talk building with a good 36O° range of sight, take a nice sharp arrow out of the quiver, and do a gainer off the building onto it.

Just tipped. Off the fbi

It's from a video game, you fucking retards.

youtu.be/qV3PhvCf_Jg

Just kill yourself, fucking idiot.

Right? It was better with the music turned off so all you heard was them begging for their lives

Also real...

let me guess, you're a white kid who got bullied in school

take some muslims with you

just because the images are real doesn't mean this dude ain't trolling harder that a fucking troll

Samefag

Regardless if true or not, NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

Those making threats in this thread are all neckbearded pussy cuck bitches that probably cried the first time they shit a gun. In Call of Duty.

The ones image searching, who gives a flying fuck?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Do it ,but ...kill famous people to live forever.

Checked

Women and children first

Don't use an AR-15 you asshole. They're trying hard enough to ban them as it is.

Cool story bro.

Checked

No chance last one was a Sig MCX which has nothing in common other than the standard NATO agreement Stanag magazine....all pistols.are.glocks and all guns are assault rifles and if it's black it's an military ar 15

Fuck me op fuck me

why dont people like this join the army or something? i dont get it

HI CNN OR REDDIT OR TUMBLR

Because people thay want to kill are the ones that go beseark. the ones who want power desesrve it the least.

Trips

You have to do it. he had trips

Better deliver op

Fuck user before kill

Kek

He's hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hacking and whacking and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin

Op u better suck my dick

i will

I'll remember you op great people deserve to die as heroes.

NI OBLIVIOUS NEWS SITE! GARY JOHNSON FOR PRESIDENT 2016!

He's hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hacking and whacking and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and He's hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hacking and whacking and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and He's hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hacking and whacking and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and He's hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hacking and whacking and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and He's hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hacking and whacking and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and He's hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hacking and whacking and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin. He just hack- whack- chopping that meat!

how do you intend on carrying all of these weapons and ammo?

Fuck off, just because its a real firearm, dont mean shit, do you know how many people own guns? Do you know how many people are trolling fags?

That was a stupid game

YEAS THIS SHOOTING WAS CAUSEE BY HILLARY AND GARY

Game is not. Real life here kid.

Dude, Hatred already came out
You don't need to promote it anymore

I can't afford to breathe in this time Nowhere to sit without a gun in my hand im better off dead

Is this op

>Quoting intro of hatred
Are you 12?

lol I have that exact savage hog rifle but with a nice commentator. Great little gun.

maybe

Buddy if you live in the USA don't use a gun use a bomb or it would just make guns look even worse, you will give liberal nutjobs even more reason to take them away and fuck our country up even more.

>*compensator

Fucking autocorrect.

I'll cheer when I see you in the news

certainly false....

But if you do it OP, don't forget use, timestamp your massacre and you will be the best OP deliver of Sup Forums for all time , it will be great!