Albums everyone hates but if you don't like you're a faggot

Albums everyone hates but if you don't like you're a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2036378-fun-question-for-white-guys-only
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its pretty good. Not as good as origin of symmertry

This album got me into Muse, I will forever cherish it in my heart. Also, it has Exogenesis Symphony on it.

Absolution*

Guys, Hullabaloo is their best and most underrated album

>Shrinking Universe
>Recess
>Hyper Chondriac Music
>etc

Not a single bad song on the album

So can we just say this is a Muse thread now?

I wouldn't mind, Muse is some good shit

2nd Law is a mastapiece beyond any measure. It is easily the most underrated muse album. None of its songs are overplayed whatsoever.

Marilyn Manson - Golden Age of Grotesque

Even most manson fans hated this album, but I think it's great, personally.

You watch the Glasto show the other day? Thought it was good, The Globalist was incredible.

Wasting quads of four for this shitpost

>hating the resistance
wtf user, seriusly

Watched the beginning, but not the whole thing. All HD videos got taken off from Youtube. I heard the riff after Mercy was pretty sweet.

>what is Sup Forums?

ill just leave this here

Hell a lot of people who browse Sup Forums dont even like Sup Forumscore

2nd law is really good, except for you know, that forced dubstep at the end of the disc
do they really hate it? why?

>do they really hate it? why?
They're upset because Muse never made OoS 2.0, and essentially hate Muse as a whole, but then circlejerk Thom Yorke like a god, but fuck if I know, I'm the only one there who like Muse at all

I feel like most people say Muse is shit cause they only put out their poppy songs like Madness, Dead Inside, etc. If they actually put out their more rock songs people wouldn't have a problem.

Eh, Sup Forums likes old Muse better, they like Muse up to Absolution and then after that, they hate them all. I admit their new album is pretty crap compared to their other stuff

I can never understand a god damn word out of that guys mouth. Being British and mumbling are a bad combo. I love Radiohead though.

Forgot to mention Im talking about Yorke

wow i thought yorke fanboys only existed in real life, i have found like 3-4 in my life and they wont stop screaming how yorke voice is better than matt's
also OoS 2 never

This, best album.
Used to listen to this everyday when it came out

that feel when the fat cat actually had a heart attack

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2036378-fun-question-for-white-guys-only

Ayyy