My parents are ruining my life!!

My parents are ruining my life!!

It started a couple years ago...

>be me, 18
>neighbour kids have been shitheads for years
>one day the oldest kid throws a rock through my window, hits and breaks my computer keyboard
>dad starts screaming at me and then my mom before finally going over to talk to neighbours
>I listen in on their convo
>dad tells them "the little faggot (me) will get over it" before going into their backyard to check out their new lawnmower
>mom is busy smashing remote off of her coffee table since she's too stupid to change the batteries
>mom is approaching 300 lbs at that point and often steals my food causing me to go hungry often

Fast-forward a year or so...

>finally find a job interview downtown
>it goes well, the ingerviewer likes me
>shortly afterwards my mom shows up, swearing and looking quite distressed
>waits in line foe an hour to tell the staff not to hire me because I'm "useless"
>the dumb cow is screaming at the top of its lungs at that point
>needless to say, I don't get the job
>get home later that day
>dad is hanging out with neighbour kids, they all give me a bad look as I walk past in total silence
>mom is collapsed on couch, wheezing, when she notices me
>"user, i can't believe you would try to ruin somebody else's life by letting them hire you"
>she starts screaming like a whale in an unintelligible manner
>she will often do this foe hours even once everybody has left
>go to my room
>computer is gone

Turns out dad gave the pc to the neighbours. It also turns out that my dad flew off the handle and kicked my mom in the head two days earlier and the neighbour kids recorded it.

FUCK MY LIFE

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Please continue you though

I wish this were made up, but it's not.

Is that all nothing more to tell user?

You're such a massive faggot words can not represent your pathetic life.

Stop blaming your fucking parents. it's very likely you spend WAY too much time on your PC anyway and your father resents you for it. Your mother may be obese but not depriving you of food- I mean really, what is this Uganda? And chances are, your own inability/ incompetence is what forced you to lose a job, not a barely believable story of your mother.
If you stopped blaming others for your faggotry instead of accepting your failures to progress, maybe you wouldn't be on Sup Forums fagging it up.

Your father wouldn't give a shit that someone just broke HIS window? Your falsified story neglects the fact that it was HIS window. HE'D have to pay for it. That would certainly piss him off. It's also an attack on HIS home.

Yet you made your keyboard the rationale behind his non-concern over all of that.

Still interested I don't care if fake

Yeah OP's father should be pissed off that somebody broke a window in his trailer

>the Millennial's handbook

This

No one gives a fuck about someone that comes from a fucked home. Get off the fucking pity wagon and use this life experience to get your shit together.

More...

>talking to girl foe a couple months
>fingers crossed, abojt to make a move
>whenever anybody would come to visit me my fatass mom would race to the front door to intercept my visitor
>it was actually quite impressive to see that mass move at such a velocity
>house is a sty at that point since my dad says vacuum cleaner noise would annoy the neighbour kids and destroy our electricity bill
>despite having bought a brand new vacuum cleaner which my dad keeps locked up for some bizarre reason, never used once
>anyways, the girl comes over
>finally get her past my lardass mother
>i immediately bring her to my room, still with a broken window at that point (yep)
>mom immediately calls up her sister and loudly complaina about how she "doesn't like the look of the girl i brought over)
>since her convos with family inevitably turn into screaming match, the yelling begins
>girlfriend to be hears all of this
>leaves

Or his dad could be a major asshole?
I've seen lots of kids dads act like that.
Nawt surprised

Just bounce the fuck outta there OP drag all your shit out in a bag in the middle of the day Infront of all the people you hate and say "peace the fuck out" then gtfo

What state do you live in?

In Ontario, Canada

I would just beat them up at this point. Also you are stupid for bringing a girl to your shithole

Kill them. Kill them all

Simple. Your 18 MOVE THE FUCK OUT YOU LEACH!

White trash, I presume...

maybe window was open

Op fucking continue stop taking forever

Ohhhhhhh CanaDUH

Just a reminder that canucks being polite is an absolutely horse shit stereotype

bump

I'm sensing a "you're moving with your auntie in Bel Air" coming

Move out

OP, either move out or murder-suicide. There isn't any other path to take

Kek