Wait what? How can this motherfucker be in Dorne one minute and Mereen the next? Someone explain this shit

Wait what? How can this motherfucker be in Dorne one minute and Mereen the next? Someone explain this shit.

.....Now I'm sailing out of Mereen. wtf?

Because he doesn't have a cock.

He travels by map at the speed of plot obviously

read the books. They are indentical twins...

one of those is actually that guy who has no name

Fast travel. He has unlocked the ability to fast travel.

Because time doesnt travel in realtime when your watching the show retard

Nothing says he couldn't have taken a trip back over a few weeksand just not have that part covered. He had to be in dorne after the explosion, but the sailing shot of them leaving mereen has no outside time reference. It could easily have been after he got back.

captain varys

Test

[math] \color{Red} { (
\mathrm{USER~HAS~BEEN~PROMOTED~FOR~THIS~POST})} [/math]

lol

is this really? wow

time jumps, like weeks go by in between scenes. same reason danny's fleet was fixed up in seconds, or how all the dothraki were taught to sail. by next season cersie will be queen for a couple months

>Many-Faced God

This pic looks like he is actually Anakin Skywalkers ghost. New theory?

I hope this

HE'S WEARING EXACTLY THE SAME CLOTHES!

A couple months passed at the end of the episode I would guess. Jaime went from the Twins to King's Landing in like 40 minutes when it probably at least a month to get there.

*boats exist dumbass

He has more than 1 outfit? I swear that's like the only thing I've ever seen him wear.

he's a shapeshifting skin changer

Hopped on the Gendry water taxi

I really want them to bring him back. He's the only baratheon blood left.

It's called time lapse you fuck.

Fucking laundry?!

Do you even adult?

It's like the Prestige. There are two of him.

Chances are he was picked up by Dany on her way to Westeros. iirc look at the sails in the last shot of Daenerys heading to Westeros, you can see sigils for Martell, Tyrell, and Greyjoy on the a few of the ships

because the minus dik one have more teleport get

this america enough for stupid americas?

Plot resolution commence!

because the scene is sometime after he brokered the alliance between Dorne, House Tyrell and daenerys. You can clearly see House Tyell and Dorne sigils in the fleet.

when we see him on the ships we also see a house tyrell boats in the fleet so we see they have joined side and a few weeks have passed

Do you need the show to actually tell you how much time has passed I between scenes? Just because something happens in the next scene doesn't mean it happens the exact second later in the story's timeline, you fucking nagger

Idiots here don't understand that. Arya, Jaime, and Varys all traveled huge distances in a short time, and instead of just thinking it through, they say Varys teleported of something stupid like that.

It's a tv show, kid. You know, make believe? Not real?

Dude! Why you give a fuck? Varus is bold.

I guess you're one of those people that need the date and time displayed at the beginning of every scene so you know that the show isn't showing events in real time.

They're not sailing out of Mereen. They're sailing out of Dorne after picking up Varys and that ending is them sailing to King's landing.

the show never says how much time takes place between scenes. It could be the Varys-on-the-boat scene took place 6 months after the Varys-at-Dorne scene.

He was hanging out with this motherfucker.

1. The queen's royal cocksman says the ships weren't even done yet, they were still painting the sails.

2. Did you see how many ships she had? Painting the sails for that many ships takes time.

3. Stop taking a tv show this seriously.

Bumping

Man, got not about thinking, it is about felling. Fill youre idiot.

When he got to level 26, he gained access to the airship.

This. I guess it makes sense that Daenerys would be at the end of her trip to Westeros since the beginning of season 7 will be her Dragon burning the shit out of king's landing as Cersei get's killed by the mob she created.

Well, there's only 2 seasons left, and both seasons aren't gonna have as many episodes as previous seasons. I can't wait to see how fucking rushed it's gonna be.

Dorne is on the southern tip of Westeros. It's one of the Seven Kingdoms.

there aren't as many story lines to tell. The Starks are being consolidated and Cersei will be off the throne shortly. Euron shouldn't be around much longer either. The writers likely have the story mapped out which is how they were able to estimated how many episodes they would need to finish the series.

Don't worry Cerce won't be on the iron throne come January she will be in the oval office.

It's either:
1) There's multiple Varyses.
2) Bran warging out to the past fucked not only with people but with the flow of time itself.
3) The show is SHIT and the writing SUCKS.
Pick your poison.

There are martell and tyrell ships with danys fleet, so he came back on those

What's not to understand?

who the fuck is bran?

K E K

the builder

is that dragon fire, or is this season adding in a whole shit ton of supernaturla fuck-alls?

it's a scene from the new ghostbusters

It's not 24. Weeks pass off screen. You fukken mongoloid.

it was a cool scene but the last two episodes were the writers suddenly realizing they had way too many minor characters and needed to clear them out before the finale season(s)

The final scene takes place at least a couple of months later than the other events of the episode. Season 7 will start with dany still crossing, Jon and cersie will have already been acting as King and queen for a while.

False. You can see different ships that belong to the tyrells and the dorne people, not all of them are dothraki

GoT theory: In the Game of Thrones universe, they write George R. R. Martin fanfiction. As in, fanfiction solely about George R. R. Martin.
So, that bigass library that Snackwell went to? All those books? Yeah.

The finale is gonna be a monumental let down. They're gonna make it where no one is a ruler after the blizzard niggers are taken out.

all the main characters and dragons are gonna die and all that will be left will be too scared to fight Samwell Tarly's of the world and no one will want to rule.

4) the show doesnt run in realtime retard

Daenerys had dorne ships in her fleet. So obviously they had met up with their navies by the end of the episode.

Don't even get me started with season 6 entirely... the entire highlight of this shitfest of a season has been the hound axe murdering people.

smfh

HOW THE FUCK DID ARYA GET FROM BRAVOS TO THE TWO TOWERS IN NO FUCKING TIME AT ALL!?!?!

Jeez, I could go on for days. Someone could write a book as large as any in the ASOIAF series just one all the things wrong with this season.

And Sansa not telling Jon about the Vale army, and they just happened to show up just in time? WTF kind of stupid cheesy unrealistic dumbed-down cliche made-for-tv-movie bullshit is that?!?!?!

And then in the next episode they "make up for it" with some cheesy "come on ya'll, we need to be on the same side moment" between the two.

And some obnoxious stupid little girl being written in as some commander that every takes seriously, and Varys' birds turning out to be the children of the corn... jeez. Been a fan of that shit for over a decade and the show since it came on, but I am absolutely done with GoT now. I barely even made it through this season.

Just because 10 minutes passed in our world doesn't mean 10 minutes passed in their world you fucking inbred

Based on what we know from earlier in the series, it takes an entire month to travel from winterfell to castle black and 3 months to travel from winterfell to kings landing. That shit would have taken Vary's at least a few months. It would have taken Arya at least 6-7 months to go from bravos to the two towers like she did.

HOW MUCH TIME HAS PASSED BETWEEN EP 1 AND NOW?

I don't mean to be a fanboy here, but I am.
The series doesn't have to run in real time. When Varys arrived in Dorne, that doesn't have to be at the same time that the Kingslayer trudged from Riverrun to the Twin Towers.
Fuck this season, though.

Thank you for this

The arrival of the knights of the vale is called a deus ex machina. Its just low tier writing

>
By following this this, years have gone by in the world of GoT during season 6, but if we pay attention to what is occasionally mentioned in the series about how long the summer had been and what time that was, only about 5 years have passed since the show started, with 7 years of summer prior to the start of the show (bran was born in the summer)

Maybe Varys never existed, and he's just a political ploy by those without names.

See that there? Thats a Dorne ship. Varys got a lift back before Daenerys left Essos. There were also High Garden ships.

These are the High Garden ships.

Though i think the writers never intended it this way, that would be great

the scenes are months apart

But that ignored the fact that this shit has been happening ALL FUCKING SEASON! Jaime to River Run, Samwell to Hornwill, Now Arya from BRAVOS, FUCKING BRAVOS, to the TWO TOWERS! That's a LONG fucking boat ride followed by a VERY LONG fucking horse ride, but then where the fuck would she even get a horse!?!?! That was a season long adventure to be had right there, realistically. But BAM! From one episode to the next. IT'S BEEN GOING ON ALL SEASON!

... Did anyone else get a little turned on when Cersei left that septa to Clegane's zombie?

And just imagine what that could mean to danaerys. Trained assassin advising your lead asvisor. Side note, her and varys never met before the ship scene. Either she is with Dorne, Tyrion said he was important, or my scenario.

This.

Except... BAM! Arya from Bravos to the Two Towers from one episode to the next!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Scene in mereen was after the meeting in dorne, dany is sailing with ships from dorne and highgarden

kek
does that make trump a targaryen?

OP is a faggot

Faggot

yep, i wonder if he will be fucking her or just plain old torture?, maybe she will have a zombie baby?.

yeah fuckin bitch got what was coming for her.

fuck I hate this pc mad world

Come on guys, get over it. This is why ASOIAF fans refer to D&D (the showrunners) as dumb and dumber.

ikr. Either one of them would had fit perfect in the 80's making shitty cop movies like Lethal Weapon. Combined together with great cinematographers and a big budget... we get this shit.

Holy shit that gif.

Also the distance between Dorne and Slavers Bay is not that far. Just look at the GoT map. Would take a week or two to travel between the two.

The whole plot is just Anakin trolling everyone with the force, and everyone is actually dead and the show is placed in heaven. Whoever dies actually comes back to life in Australia as a kangaroo, and if you go west of westeros you'll find yourself in the bermuda triangle.

Even though trips, no. Knights of the vale was foreshadowed. Not the same thing as a deus ex machina.

Judging by the current appearance of Bran Stark... about 30 years.