Ask a soon-to-be soldier of Finland anything

Ask a soon-to-be soldier of Finland anything

You leaving the EU before you give up sovereignty?

I don't think so. Our prime minister stated that he will see to it that Finland stays in the EU, of course not askin the people, if they disagree

Is part of your training going to be how to fight the ice giants of Jotunheim?

No, that's the problem of the Norwegians/Swedes/Danes. Our "pagan" religion is quite different from the Norse mythology.

how many frozen muslims live next door?

Not many next door, but in the neighbourhood there are quite a few. And they don't seem too frozen, considering it's summertime

Why is Helsinki such an amazing city and is it easy for an american to migrate there?

and we will keep your borders clean of frostgiants old friend!

-Norway

Do you think you'll do any kind of survival type training somewhere say up north in Lapland? That place always looked awesome to go visit.

Thank you. In return, we will keep Ivan away from Fennoscandia

Because the people there want it tto be "trendy" and "international" and free from the traditional Finnish "hillbillies" who live outside the capital area

Probably at the end of my service, the "Final war" as it's called. Depends on my position and how it generally goes.

what is Sumi?

What is what?

whoops, misspelled.
What is Sisu? thats what I meant

how popular are the dudesons

>non-norse religion
>very frosty area
>maybe you guys ARE the ice giants
ever considered that?

Sisu is like having guts. You know, perseverance, spunk, balls and all that. It basically means that a Finn would farm even the frostiest of soil, that's how persistent, or sisukas, we are

No, that's just absurd. Odin did promise a future without ice giants, and here we are, so...
Besides, you live norther than us

Post a picture of yourself, op.
Perkele

But this is a picture of me, what are you talking about?

But it's not

That's quite an accusation. I assume you have proof?

You just posted a picture of closet doors for some reason.

Yeah, so, they're my closet doors, so what does it matter?

See, you're wearing camouflage. So, the joke was that user couldn't see you, just the doors behind you.

Oh, really? No shit, I seem to be completely unable to detect sarcasm. Thanks for pointing that out. That was so enlightnening

does finland celebrate military culture or vets the same way america does or are they just treated like outcasts.

Haista vittu vitun jonne.

Vau Olen tuloaan samoin! :)

Our veterans are treated with respect, I honestly haven't seen any mean comment about them. Only even slightly disrespectful comment was made by some pointless celebrity faggot, who said something like "I don't understand why they (vets) should be respected" or something like that. But on the other hand, they're not treated nearly as well as they should be by the government and the associations that put up fundraisers for them. Their retirements keep getting cut, almost none of the profit from the aforementioned fundraisers are spent on the vets. So our government, and many people still have something to learn from Americans

No u

Google translate, I presume?

Getting broken by the amount of mornings much? Do you know your branch yet?

>Finnish
>soldier

lol fuck off faggot, your army is shit tier

ebin soturi :DDDD

Army, Karelia Brigade. The specific branch I don't know yet, but I hope I get into the AA battery. And no, the mornings don't stress me (in the way you think), it's the fear of having too little of them that worries me.

Oh really? Compared to US, maybe, but we don't really spend that much money on a pissing contest with Russia, instead we focus on defending our country from a possible invader

Then you will be true korpisoturi no matter what branch.

>AA
Have fun with that.

t. Pioneeri

Thank you, I will

When will you fins make the fexit?

I don't know, but I hope it's at some point. I mean, the idea of a unified Europe is a good one, but the way EU has been doing things, basically bossing the member countries around, thratenning with fines and all that, I think it's going downhill pretty fast

why are you a faggot

Can't really answer that, as I am not one. Why are you?

Why are you a sheep?

Vie nämä threadit jo pois minun boardiltani reeeeeee

>Oh really? Compared to US, maybe, but we don't really spend that much money on a pissing contest with Russia, instead we focus on defending our country from a possible invader

lol like anyone wants to invade a cuck country like Finland! just fuck off shitter .. or become a citizen of a real country

Do you listen to Eläkeläiset?

They have an army?

Jesus christ you fucking faggot, quit posring this retarded, stale pasta, and kill yourself

How am I a sheep?

En :)

Well, Russia would have plenty of reasons to invade Finland. We have more clean groundwater, more space in relation to size, and of course the plentiful soil and lush forests. Something Russia already has, sure, but nobody really goes on vacation to Siberia, do they

no u :)

Are you willing to shoot on the muslim horde (including children and woman) to protect the Finnish border if they order you?

If it was an order, and they were an actual threat, then yes. But then again, if there was a muslim horde on the border, it's likely our idiot of a prime minister would let them in with open arms, so such an order wouldn't be likely to take place

It will happen, only a matter of time. Remember, aim at their head, we need to save the bullets, there are 1,5 billion of them.