/bundes/cric/

today:

>pakistan women in england
england women - pakistan women (15:30 cest)

>t20 blast
derbyshire - northamptonshire (14:30 cest)

>euro 2016
france - iceland (21:00 cest)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZwKWOu4g6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gooooooooooooooooooooood morning

good evening

good sunday lads?

>being in the semis for the 7th tournament in a row
feels good man

Had lunch with some mates that are off to Europe for Tomorrowland, swam 5k at the pools then went round and cooked dinner for my old man, I give it a B+ overall.

just woke up, might get some beers later and that's it

I want to murder Scholl.

What a fucking idiot.

what did he do?

Its all over the news mate. People are eating that shit up.

>making me check up on german news
ugh

23.5million pounds

youtube.com/watch?v=WZwKWOu4g6Q

What's bad/good about what he said?

okay, read up on it now

not letting how the other teams plays influence your tactics might work against weaker teams, but especially if you play good, or rather well-organised, teams it's pretty important and can give your team the edge over the other

it also appears that he's cherry picking his examples to fit his narrative

Based Third Kiwi

Löw explained in his interview why he did it. It made sense.

Scholl is greatly underestimating Italy. We did what we had to do and it worked. If Gomez scored, no one would be complaining.

we need a different system than penalty shootout
its shit

how each player plays rock-paper-scissors against an opposing player. and the team that won most out of 11 advances

super over

do you think scholl really believes what he's saying or is he just pandering to the masses of casuals?

went on a date

nice work?
she a keeper?

moin

its good. watched a movie this morning and made good breakfast

5 players of each teams should be picked and they should compete by running around the pitch until everyone gave up except one player, who will make his team win. They have to run fast too, like full sprint, and without stopping to catch a breath

good lad

actually the most logical thing is to have a rematch the next day like they did before the 1970s

not really. nice girl but we didn't really connect

Why can't bavarians score penalties? Are they retarded?

He believes it.

He's the type that goes on rants about "Laptop-coaches". Completely clueless.

>Are they retarded?
yes, but i don't think that's the reason for their inability to score penalties

Hummels scored

>hummels
>bavarian

...How the fuck did you pick that?

Did she fall into the "boring with nice career and looking to have kids" triangle? Dealing with that right now - it's almost worth giving up dating between 25-30 it would seem.

deduction

daniels dad is dead. statscunt is a gook and therefore cannot swim

leaves you

Sri lelnka

England goat

big game tonight

Keep this up and ASIS will be giving you a ring lad.

Isn't his family originally from Munich?

>Hermann Hummels (* 29. September 1959 in Hamm[1])
>Ulla Holthoff (* 7. Juni 1958 in Welver)
no

what made you think of them out of curiosity? they're definitely the lesser known of the two intelligence-gathering organisations

oh

kys ivan

löw tried to fuck up everything again with his meme tactics HOLY SHIT i can't believe >we are through

and those penalties. WTF schweinsteiger özil and müller JUST

dont you ever dare call me, a proud NSWelshman, a Queerslander EVER again

there is no greater insult

I saw someone recommend having the penalties before the extra time.
I think it's a genious idea.

This is a Mehmet free thread. Please leave.

David Cross: 2/5
Pretty good opening twenty minutes. Rest of the show very political (anti gun and Trump). Very banal and try hard edgy. Probably goes over better with unsophisticated American audiences.
He even literally said "I'm an atheist" at one point. I think he was surprised that it was met with silence.
I will not go and see stand up again, unless Stewart Lee comes here.

Well done Germany

talked to a girl today lads

come on the tactics were bullshit. literally nothing happened over the wing. one (1) time someone (gomez) actually tried to play into the box over the wing and it instantly was a goal. if >we had more pressure on the wing (not half ass crosses) like against slovakia it would've been easier

>(anti gun and Trump). Very banal and try hard edgy. Probably goes over better with unsophisticated American audiences.
to be fair there are a lot of europeans who are very emotionally invested in us domestic politics for some reason (mostly to feel superior)

based daniel

you show her your new smash hit single?

It worked very well. If Gomez converts his chance its a perfect game.

Anything else and Italy would have scored almost certainly. We completely shut them down.

Yes, there were three Swedish women sitting a couple of rows in front of us who very clearly enjoyed the political stuff. They were like black American women in church if you know what I mean.
There were even people who applauded when he said he supported Bernie Sanders lamo.
Like who gives a fuck

we didn't shut them down. it was >muh possession as usual, but without any pressure.

germany had to put in so much effort to actually get the ball in the box, but when italy had the ball they easily got there

Euro 12 happened and Low learned from it.

Mehmet Loll

hey lads

do you think, just to make our poomunity a bit more cross-bred, we should construct a which-/cric/-team-to-support infographic for the /bundes/ posters, and vice versa? Just so we know which team is the equivalent of afghanistan

>we didn't shut them down

What game did you watch? Our defense was the most solid i have ever seen. Against the best team in the competition bar ourselves.

>unsophisticated American audiences.
that's not like you

no

kys daniel

easy

>are you strong, handsome and intelligent?
> if yes:
support Australia

>are you a raging homosexual?
> if yes:
support any other team

yes it was solid, of course. but it was not due to the tactic, but because our defense is fucking great in general. still there were 2-3 chances where italy could've scored.

what löw wanted to do with his dreierkette was to shut down long balls on Pelle. they still happened no? he was able to control the ball and pass forward without problems

>Against the best team in the competition bar ourselves
lol

im loving this 'Italy are good' meme

Hadn't had my first coffee at the time of posting

>something works
>it's because of the individual players

>something doesn't work
>it's because of löw's tactics

there's literally no point in debating löw haters

:(

okay

He wanted an extra man against their two strikers, and it worked. Höwedes helped out all the time and secured the wings so the italian wingers would always face at least 2 defenders, while allowing Hector and Kimmich to still be fairly offensive. I honestly dont think we couldve defended as well as we did with the old formation.

I agree that creating chances took too much effort, but i think that was just because of Italys quality. They are on a whole different level to Slovakia, thats just how it is, we cant expect the same kind of offensive dominance.

what? thats actually a really good idea. game ends, then penalties and then 30 minutes extra time. its brilliant actually

BSA's are starting to notice us lads

good god he is autistic

>ceremonial throw
>female catcher
>normally people just lob it
>HEY I KNOW I'LL FUCKING FIRE IT RIGHT AT HER HAHA

ps who's the chick giving him the ball, she p thic

>but i think that was just because of Italys quality
this, but also i think it was because there was no one to play with you know

normally when the left-/rightback comes forward you try to play into the box with the help of the winger. but there was no dedicated winger so there was no one to do a simple doppelpass with. this literally only happened when gomez was on the wing and thus the goal.

>Höwedes helped out all the time
he did a great job desu. but right after the halftime you saw the weakness of the system, when italy easily outplayed them a couple of times

It really genuinely is, but I'm afraid it's too revolutionary for the authorities.

this is getting added to the list

>declaring when Pat Cummins was on the verge of his maiden FC century, after he had just bailed the batsmen out from being humiliated by a 2nd div county team
>sending in a literal cripple with three runs needed to win against New Zealand
>pegging the ball full pelt at unprotected female catcher in a MLB ceremonial pitch

Okay, i agree. Someone like Draxler was missed on the wings, especially since Özil wasnt comfortable there.

Still think the defensive strengthening was worth it overall though.

Really liking the look of today's stage. Seems like anything can happen.

thats a nice suit

Yes

yeah still. like we used to say at home

"don't experiment with food and don't experiment in the fucking quarterfinals against italy"

anyway looking forward to iceland

never hit the stumps with a throw like that stove

Don't forget the india test where he just gave up half way through the final session

oh christ i had completely forgotten about that

>shaking hands with 5 overs still to go because he wanted to get his tendies 15 minutes earlier

As much of a great player he was as much of a douchbag "expert" and "manager" he is right now.

Was erlauben Scholl?

Zambrano to Rubin Kazan

Ground Control to Major Tom

Station to Station

AaB have signed former AGF player Casper Sloth from Leeds United.

>someone who only managed FC Bayern II and left the job because he rather wanted to be a TV """expert""" critizises a world cup winning manager
why is this aloud

Europameister 1996.

>quick sprint around a diamond

It never ceases to amaze me just how little ACBs actually know about anything

>But an England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) spokesman made it clear that they were prepared to abandon the tour if they or the British government deemed the security situation in Bangladesh unsafe come the squad’s scheduled departure date.

Fuck Bangladesh tbẖ, it's turning into another Islamic shithole.

>as a player
doesn't make him a good manager

Löw won jack shit as a player, so that makes him a better manager?

Statscunt EXPOSED yet again

>b-but it was just a domestic incident
>a-all the teams will still tour Bangladesh :(
>B-Bangladesh is stable and prosperous!

>Europe for Tomorrowland
whats that?

Has anyone else noticed that the banglacunt has mysteriously disappeared?

Löw is a fucking retard though.
It's not a matter of class or skill when it comes to our games but to the degree of which Löw tries to fuck our players over.

He is Kreisklasse tier