Your decapitated body has been found. What identifying scars, birthmarks, tattoos...

Your decapitated body has been found. What identifying scars, birthmarks, tattoos, medical conditions does Sup Forums have?

lol, nice try FBI.

Not FBI
I promise.

I have a strange birth mark that when viewed from a certain angle looks like Abraham Lincoln fucking Rihanna doggy style.

Interesting.
I have a pilonidal dimple.

Birthmark on my foreskin of all places.

I have Vitiligo
The majority of my right arm is alot paler than the rest and the hair there is white.

Birthmark on nut sack
Tattoos everywhere.

Two penises

I have a scar on the tip of my penis when I got it caught in my zipper

Pics or bs

A minecraft tattoo

I have a thick scar on the ridge if my left hand, a thin scar on my right wrist, 5 small puncture wounds in my right calf in a straight line with exact same space in between, and a deep cut in my right foot

shitload of moles and birthmarks on my back, even got written in my "army book"

Over 25 tattoos. Pretty easily identifiable

Why so many scars?

I have a massive dick that has a scar on it from a zipper. My girlfriend and mom could identify me.

It's not many if you know what i've done.
I should've been dead already, statistically speaking, but i've gotten good at stuff so i survive without accident most of the time.

Left hand is from a bike accident, only thing i ever went to the hospital for.
Right wrist is when i fell 3-4 meters out of a tree.
Calf wounds were from a bike gear, long ago i switched the front blade down instead of up and slipped.
Right foot was when i went to swim through a lake with bow and arrows in my hand and i stood on a knife underwater.

I have never broken any bones, although i have gotten a lot of opportunities to seriously get injured.

Multiple scars on the head, back, arms and legs. Tattoos on the back, chest and arm.

scar on back of my head, scar on my left eyebrow, scar on my 4th knuckle on right hand, long scar on left leg right above foot, 7 scars on back from lacerations (abused as kid) and a brand mark on my right thigh (not abuse just a drunk mistake) . As for tattoos i have the Punisher skull on the right arm, a reaper with a scythe/ar15 on the left arm, "la t och" on the back of my kneck and my daughters name on my right side of my chest. Also one chipped tooth the front lower one

I have a birthmark that looks like Godzilla

6 scar on left hand, 4 scars on right hand
1 scar about 7 cm on my thigh.
Scars on both feet after infection
stretch marks on lower body

Holy shit, i cringed beyond "all the single furries".

Cancer spread to other patients.

?

A picture of a black slave whipping a white man, with the words 'Our freedom means more than your bigotry' on my back, and on my chest I have 'England contributed to slavery, atone for your sins'

That's it.

realized i mispelled my neck tat, it say "laoch" not latoch

Wait...my right arm has white hair only, even though my hair is brown, there's a name for that!?!? Holy fuck I can't believe I'm finding this out on b

Scar on left hand, right hand, scalp and a birthmark that kinda looks like a turtle.

My third balls

I'd say the lack of a head qualifies as a serious medical condition.

Tattoo on wrist, birthmark like maple leaf on right knee. Oh and I have nine penises

What's it like being in the military