Why are people trying to give animal's rights now? I've seen a lot about it and I understand people owning pets...

Why are people trying to give animal's rights now? I've seen a lot about it and I understand people owning pets, but the punishment for animal abuse is way too harsh. Anyone agree?

You shouldn't harm or neglect another living creature unless in genuine self defense.
If you harm an animal just because you can you deserve to be punished severely.

Why? Animals are not people. They don't really do much aside from entertain people who buy them. I just don't see the crime I guess.

They can obviously feel pain, so it is inhumane to harm them.
Why do you think that it's okay to do so?

I think the punishment for animal abuse is way too lenient. Cruelty against animals should be punished exactly the same as were it carried out against a human.

You're being b8ed m8.

go back to PETA

I'm aware. Just rolling with it for the sake of argument.

tl;dr yes

Inb4 13 year old sjws

Insects feel pain but we kill them. Why is a dog or cat different than a bug? I didn't say I torture animals, I just said I don't get the severe punishment.

PETA kills more animals than any other animal rights orginations.
I don't care for those savages.

Thank you for understanding my confusion over the absurd punishment.

OP is a total fucking faggot for using Gojira/Godzilla to defend the torture and mistreatment of animals. Go fuck your ass with a brown dildo while looking at a Michael Vick poster.

that was the joke

We kill insects that are pests just like people kill small mammals that are pests.
It sounds like you're suggesting beating the piss out of your dog shouldn't have consequences, which is ridiculous.
Not to mention an abused animal is a dangerous one. Mistreated pets are much more likely to snap out of fear and harm others.
So if you don't care for the animals care for the people who are impacted by their mistreatment.

I'm a faggot for realizing animals aren't on the same level as people and don't deserve to be treated as such? Ok.

even though you're worthless as a human being, there is still sever punishment for kicking the shit out of you and leaving you in the middle of road, faggot

And you don't consider a stray dog or cat a pest? If you bought an animal, it's your property. You can do what you want with it. You didn't adopt a child, it's a mindless animal.

Checked.

>I'm Michael Vick, and I approve of OP.

What is it like being triggered?

I don't. I wouldn't kill a mammal pest, because that's just how I roll.
Domesticated animals are not mindless. They're intelligent and capable of being wonderful companions, and a person with your mindset does not deserve one of those wonderful creatures.
Also, again, abused animals are much more dangerous than one cared for properly.
A well trained, well loved dog is not likely to bite, while a chained up and smacked around dog almost certainly will.

Guaranteed replies.

Intelligent? That's a good one, bro. Maybe you believe dogs and cats are intelligent, but for sane people we see otherwise. If a dog bites, kill it. End of issue. Buy a new one if you want.

You obviously don't own any dogs or cats. Even horses are damn intelligent.
And you're willing to risk the safety of other human beings just so you can knock your pets around?
You obviously don't value human life either, you're just a sadistic fuck.

I've been around animals all my life. They never did anything that I'd consider intelligent in any way. I had a hamster once. It escaped it's cage, walked into a sticky mousetrap, and we had to kill it with a shovel. It wasn't intelligent enough to not walk right into a stationary trap. Dogs and cats are just as dumb. I'm not sadistic, I'm being logical.

I can't wait until OP dies by doing something stupid & unintelligent.
Dubs decides how OP will die.

Rodents are different from dogs and cats. Birds are as well, they don't have the same capability of loyalty. That is not an excuse to harm them, but your example is bad.
Dogs and cats are very different. Look at the thousands of service dogs in the world who work people through their disabilities and are smart enough to carry out complex tasks.
Cats are smart too, just stubborn. Mine knows how to open the front door at my house when he wants to go outside.
You still never addressed why you think it's okay to endanger your fellow human by abusing your animal.

>Dogs and cats are just as dumb. I'm not sadistic, I'm being autistic.
ftfy
(it's alright though, I know you're only pretending to be a retard)

Rollin
OP will walk in front of a moving car, probably

This thread is naughty I'm telling!!1 XD

my trips says OP will break his own neck by trying to give himself a blowjob and falling off the bed

Checked. OP will die with a cock in his mouth.

checked
>farewell OP, kek

Training and bribing an animal isn't loyalty. Sitting, playing dead, and not shitting in the house are not complex tasks. Your cat is as intelligent as my old dead hamster. I don't own an animal. I have better things to spend money on.

Animals are incapable of understanding human moral and social principles and should therefore be treated as well if not less than the common nigger

animals are degenerate shit factories that sad fags keep because a starving animal wont turn down a lonely fat hand with food in it

I didn't train my cat to do anything, he learned that on his own. Training a cat is a futile effort.
Dogs are extremely loyal and are protective of the owners under most circumstances.
You STILL didn't answer the question of is it acceptable for any human to endanger their fellow humans by abusing their animals and increasing chances of aggression?

If I die TRYING to suck my cock how will a cock be in my mouth? Trying implies I fail.

Yes. So you understand.

>Sitting, playing dead, and not shitting in the house are not complex tasks.
Not shitting on the floor and not shitting your pants at age 10 aren't complex tasks either, but I understand your parents had a difficult time training you thusly.

You're assuming a lot to try and insult me. That must mean you have no real counter point. You tried, bud.

Fuck you! You're a FAGGOT who likes animals! I fucking hate animals. MY hamster died because I wasn't able to keep it caged properly and LOOK what happened! You people are stupid niggers. You think animals LOVE you! No animal loves anyone! No animal ever loved me!

>No animal ever loved me!
And the truth reveals itself.

so ur a vegan

I've owned a hamster and some lizards. I felt the same way as a pre teen that I do now. Animals are cool toys sometimes and help lonely people feel less beta. That's it. No deeper. You guys sound like pussies. No one should get put in prison for killing a loose or stray animal.

Have you killed and/or tortured any small animals recently OP?

Have YOU?

everyone abuse animals unless your vegan and even then animals are killed for you

No. I haven't. I don't do that stuff and I'm also broke right now.

The punishment isnt that severe, its not like you do jail time unless you're a repeat offender. Intentional cruelty to animals, animal torture etc is a good indicator of psychopathic and sociopathic individuals, the lack of remorse and empathy could be dangerous if there was another human involved, so why shouldnt they be punished or at least given psychiatric help. Also killing for the sake of killing is just wasteful and pointless, get your rocks off some other way

I got chased down and yelled at bc I put my dog in the bed of my truck.
>he's a retarded dog
>have wants ride back there
>he runs around in ponds, I'm not putting that filthy nigger on my leather seats
"But he could jump out"
>then he deserves to die if he's that stupid
"What if you get into a bad accodent?"
>if I live I'll buy a new dog

I've explained why I shouldn't be punished for killing an animal, especially a stray. I don't believe there is a connection between someone who is intelligent enough to understand animals aren't people and psychopathy. It isn't pointless if the animal is a pest.

kek

who is she?