Do Hispanic girls let white boys worship their feet?

Do Hispanic girls let white boys worship their feet?

I do hope so

Me too

if you can eat good pussy you can get a latina to do and let you do anything. That or make them laugh

If that's the way I'll have to learn.

its not that hard a thing to do just take it slow and dont go straight for the clit. You gotta warm that shit up first then after shes all wet and and that clit is red and throbing you give it a couploe flicks with your tongue a rub with your fingers and in no time shell be exploding all over you. once that is done consider the wild hispanic tamed and ready to be your forever.

What if I want her to dominate and/or cuck me? Is this still the right way?

yes that is the key to fulfilling her desires and wishes and in turn making her want to do the same for you. my wife whos latina lets me have girlfriends and do what ever i want all i have to do is ask. And all this masterful control came after i ate that pussy so well she just lost all control.

before this shit 404s there is a great article on menshealth that has all the tips and tricks to getting the job done the right way

i literally have eaten pussy for an hour .. i love my latina pussy

Am I the only one who doesn't like eating pussy?
I mean, I do that because I'd get angry if a girl refused me blowjobs, so it's only right that I reciprocate. But I don't find it good, I don't like the taste and such.

>I don't like the taste and such.
What's it taste like?

Yes, ex gf was hispanic, i worshipped her feet and her sister's feet

well I love my girlfriend and she loves me so it's not really about taste but I wouldn't eat out random chicks from street just like that

fuck off gringos just cause niggers take ur white girls dont mean u need to be a nigger and go for latians

I like to eat pussy.

So long as she is hygenic there's nothing bad.

if it tastes bad then you have 2 possible reason 1 hygiene or diet. eithey they are dirty and dont clean it correctly or shes eating to much crap and it messing with her ph levels. to easily bypass this just throw some whipped cream syrup honey chocolate etc....

This

Maybe she just had a bad hygiene or diet, man

it tastes like pussy, man, wtf

Latinas love white cock

to those who have questions about taste its all depends on what she eats. Diet is a very important thing if she eats lots of fruits it will be sweet, vegies and dairy can give it a sour tangy taste, coffee and alcohol can give it a bitter sour taste. for the best taste have her eat pineapples every day or every other day and oranges youll thank me later

you trying to give her a yeast infection?

I guess you'd consider the texture and crunchy bits a fucking bonus, you deviant.

you wish rofl no one likes white dick they like the money hence why they will cheat on you

straight up what niggers say about white girl smh no wonder white people are a dying race

I had a lot of hispanic girls in my high school and never touched them even though they wanted my cock. Hispanics are fucking disgusting. wierd shape body with a flat ass and fat tommy and most of them used to get pregnant because their parents forced to, so they can collect welfare and food stamps

:^)

>everybody loves raymond

durrr i post a picture so it must be true.. fucking retard

You realize anywhere that has a majority hispanic population is a shit hole right? Stop trying to act like hispanics are superior to whites, you guys are literally bottom tier little brown dicked beaners. Keep your nasty ass attitude ridden women with mustaches.

milky sand

:D

>everybody hates Jose

women>black men -6% in the trash it goes

black > white men 0% kek

go search fling or something else now

did jose fuck your bitch?

They keep saying America sucks whites suck. Mexico is heaven, the most beautiful country in the world yet they go through whole bunch of trouble from getting raped and robbed or killed to cross border and live in a Mexican ghetto with 1000 bucks of welfare money

You aren't even married. Shut your lying ass up.

who said that ? rofl u seem like you need therapy kid are you getting bullied by some beaner or something?

I know the cutest little Latin girl and by GOD would I love to worship her feet - i have jerked off into her shoes tho so that's pretty cool

who said that ? rofl u seem like you need therapy kid are you getting bullied by some beaner or something?

america is about to become hispanic guess you should kill yourself now

i hope not, Jose and his 6 kids are picking strawberries right now, they have a deadline to meet.

america is about to become hispanic you should kill yourself now

america is about to become hispanic guess you should kill yourself now

America is about to build a wall to keep dirty Mexicans out of its soil

yep keep our nasty women with beaner also your white women too :V

>tfw white women get fucked by all cant even deny they're the biggest sluts in NA

too bad we're already here keep dreaming tho

>protip we can come in boats like gooks

its not even strawberry season, so you're an idiot

After cutting off your foot stamps the rest of you are gonna starve to death lol

>What's it taste like?

salty milk and coins

pffft you can really believe that also white people are the most on food stamps kiddo

>try again also beware of the chimpout if that would even happen

>latians

Soon they're gonna be sent back

itt white boys cant get a white girl :C

Not gonna happen im sorry

durrr MAKE MERICA GREAT HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AGAIN

Damm that hoe on a sidekick II

Again dumbass beaners attempting to mock America as they get raped and killed trying to cross our border. If you animals were superior to whites you wouldn't destroy your land like morons as we were making the greatest nation in the world

>he believes in memes

>as they get raped and killed trying to cross our border

LOL by they're own also get triggered u fat bastard

>as we were making the greatest nation in the world
LOL guess its over huh

The greatest ehhhhhh

No we make up more than 50% of the population and the second lowest percentage wise in welfare biggers are the highest while beans are second

making fun of you fat fuck 4chinner get cucked boy

>virgin

smells like vinegar and fish (mostly vinegar), tastes salty, and a little sour. You can talk about hygiene all you want, and some are surely better than other, but all pussy tastes pretty terrible, IMO. Likewise, you can have very good hygiene, but your balls probably smell like balls. Im good enough at brainwashing that I seldom have to eat pussy and get plenty of blowjobs, but its a balance. and one that I may not always be able to walk =/

Yeah because the alternative is so much better

so your still number 1 fatty also
>beans are second so they are second kek

not number 1 pop yet buddy soon very soon

how about just being normal and not a faggot fanboy

does that surprise you?

No niggers are number one you are second and you won't be the number 1 pop it will be whites when shit hits the fan all beats are off

Yeah normal and not a fag like you are here.

How is living in backwards world working out for you?

eh no white people are number 1 cause they have the highest population like the user said idiot

english man please write out a proper sentence

ITT: beaner baiting you retards so hard

QUICK POST SOME MEMES AGAIN user

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA HUEHUEHUEHEHUE HAHAHAHAHA

Yes bro. I had a mexican gf for 1 year and she let me do everything with her feet, i post her dropbox folder all the time in feet threads..
www dropbox com /sh/8etph3sjy1uct1v/AAAGr3dGrAuJSrQeenZ_o2hfa?dl=0
Enjoy

Go away spic

Like I said how is living in backward world where straight is fag and man is woman and niggers and human working out for you.

Yes in number but not percentage