What are minority's so mad about now? Red Cross apologizing for a racist image?

What are minority's so mad about now? Red Cross apologizing for a racist image?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/american-red-cross-apologizes-poster-found-racist/story?id=40167630
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's pretty funny though. Clearly only the minorities fucking shit up at that pool tho

dats silly
niggers don't swim

Pool gonna be closin' due to AIDS in 5, 4, 3 . . .

what are the 2 black kids doing that's "not cool"?

the one is swimming and the other one is jumping off the spring board.

it's because there's no black whale in that picture, that's pretty racist against minority whales you gotta admit.

One's diving head-first. Not OK in a shallow pool. Don't know what the other one's doing, he probably Dindu Nuffin.

I thought nigs couldn't swim, learn something new everyday.

yeah, but a fucking whale flying around with a whistle is cool i guess.

fucking red cross.

40 keks

its because Abgeordnete!

Männer des Deutschen Reichstages!

Ein Jahr weltgeschichtlicher Ereignisse geht zur Neige, ein Jahr größter Entscheidungen steht vor uns. In dieser ernsten Zeit spreche ich zu Ihnen, Abgeordnete des Reichstags, als den Vertretern der deutschen Nation. Allein darüber hinaus soll das ganze deutsche Volk von diesem Rückblick Kenntnis nehmen und von den Entscheidungen, die uns Gegenwart und Zukunft aufzwingen.

Nach der abermaligen Ablehnung meines Friedensangebotes im Jahre 1940 durch den derzeitigen britischen Ministerpräsidenten und der ihn tragenden oder beherrschenden Clique, war es im Herbst klar, daß dieser Krieg gegen alle Gründe der Vernunft und der Notwendigkeit mit den Waffen bis zum Ende durchgekämpft werden muß. Sie kennen mich, meine alten Parteigenossen, daß ich stets ein Feind halber oder schwächlicher Entschlüsse war. Wenn die Vorsehung es so gewollt hat, daß dem deutschen Volk dieser Kampf nicht erspart werden kann, dann will ich ihr dafür dankbar sein, daß sie mich mit der Führung eines historischen Ringens betraute, das für die nächsten 500 oder 1000 Jahre nicht nur unsere deutsche Geschichte, sondern die Geschichte Europas, ja, der ganzen Welt, entscheidend gestalten wird.

Das deutsche Volk und seine Soldaten arbeiten und kämpfen heute nicht nur für sich und ihre Zeit, sondern für kommende, ja, fernste Generationen. Eine geschichtliche Revision einmaligen Ausmaßes wurde uns vom Schöpfer aufgetragen, die zu vollziehen wir nunmehr verpflichtet sind.

Der schon kurz nach der Beendigung des Kampfes in Norwegen mögliche Waffenstillstand im Westen zwang die deutsche Führung zuallererst, die gewonnenen politisch, strategisch und wirtschaftlich wichtigen Gebiete militärisch zu sichern.

So haben die damals eroberten Länder seitdem ihre Widerstandsmöglichkeit wesentlich verändert. Von Kirkenes bis zur spanischen Grenze erstreckt sich ein Gürtel von Stützpunkten und Befestigungen größten Ausmaßes.

It's cool to stand at the diving board but not cool to dive. Fucking Red Dross.

It's a Red Cross whistle, so it's cool by definition
... in the eyes of the Red Cross.

he's....... holding someone under water

come on guys that wasnt too hard

it wasn't upsetting because it was racist.

It was PETA that was upset about it because they show the whale out of water and all happy and shit

They say it's teaching kids that whales don't need water and they are going to want to start having them for pets of their own.

But you bring that bitch ass whale home with you and try to play fetch with it in the backyard. It's gonna shrivel up and die on you in no time at all.

Sickening actually.!!!! I'm pissed too.

Fuck off Muzzie. Go blow up a porta potty or something you greasy bastard camel fucker

According to the sign, peeing in the pool is allowed now?!?!

one of the kids running is white

abcnews.go.com/US/american-red-cross-apologizes-poster-found-racist/story?id=40167630

If they mixed up the races of the bad kids, then they'd be complaining that whites are attacking blacks.

they're furious about people who don't understand the difference between plurals and possessives.

>minorities

>shallow pool
That's not how a pool works. Diving board in a shallow pool is the kind of thing Sup Forums would do. The buoys are marking off the deep end.

I've been staring at this picture for half a fucking hour and I still can't find Waldo!

But that kid is chasing Sanchez back across the border. Illegal beaner is not cool.

That's German..

its not cool cause he jumped in before the person who went before him got out.

point proven

He can't swim and he's in the deep end.
These lyrics might explain further:
Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under

The whale represents american fatness.

huh-huh-huh huh

Bottom left corner of the pool.

This.

there you go

he's not holding anyone. that is clearly his O face after a girl just game him a water bj

the girl is white so it's not cool

A fair and accurate conclusion.

Nice work. the world is once again a peaceful place. Only now the poster is racist against honkey tonk man.

ye, but the difference is we know its satire

Don't lie now, you've never known anything for sure in your whole miserable life.

dubskek

1 is jumping head first the other is swimming with his mouth open