Cuck thread! post girls you know, other anons post how they would fuck them

>Cuck thread! post girls you know, other anons post how they would fuck them
CONTINUED

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/f8yYW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aids skrillex?

have her lips wrapped around my cock, sucking me off, holding her head in my hands, feeling it deep in her mouth, then fuck her from behind grabbing her ass and tits, long and deep, feeliing her body, finish cumming on her face with those glasses on
sexy girl like a lot

More of her then!

damn yes please, really sexy girl

I'm just gonna dump this imgur album of her:

imgur.com/a/f8yYW

thanks! just the 2 pics but......i'll take em ;)

what would you do to this black slut?

Have at her boys. Will post fb

There should be more, check again.

ah yes, thank you!

Fuck she is pretty, would love to force fuck her face

More of her. No holding back.

To be a cuck, first the said girl needs to be considered your gf/wife which will never fucking happen, you autistic basement dwellers.

I want to cover her pretty face with cum, any full body pics?

>that ugly buttchin

Want to watch this girl get fucked by other men.

She's fucking adorable, holy shit.

I'd immediately start to take her. She'd fight it, tell me to fuck off and that she has a bf... until I drop my pants. When she sees my cock, instinct will take over. She'll suck it, ride it, cum on it, and never stop thinking about it again.

Moar!

what would you do to her? she likes it soft and romantic

This thread is shit because no waifus

kill yourselfs

I just want her to fucked and degraded.

Im afraid thats a guy

what would Sup Forums do to them?
want more of any of them?

Her on right

Bend her over and pound her house. More please

thoughts Sup Forums?

would you fuck her?

Fuck her chocolate pussy until she cums fuck her ass then make her deep thorat and gag cum on her face

Sure , definetely 100%

how would you fuck her?

gotta feel my cock deep in her mouth, playing with her tits, that mouth sucking good, tongue lapping away, then fuck long and deep from behind feeling those tits and ass, head pressed down into the bed, ploughing that pussy, just before i burst cover that pretty face with cum

she loves white dick

also, she's insanely cute and sexy, hope you have more to share

no interest in her?

more pls

she rejected me hard

Any body pics?

Would literally make love in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Please post nudes

Plot twist. I did.

I've posted one.

wish i had nudes of her. go in to more detail

Throatfuck her until she's gagging and crying then spit on her face and slap her. Then make her kneel and suck on my balls while she fingers her ass and licks her fingers while begging to give me a rimjob. Let her after a few minutes and make her keep prepping her ass while she sucks mine clean. Then fuck her dirty ass nice and deep before going back to her throat and pumping it full of cum.

would noone do her?

pls post more

what do you guys think?

eat her out and fuck her all night long without break eyecontact. till we pass out.

That is the detail. I would have boring we've been together for years sex with her trying to get pregnant.

please y'all i need this to get over her

Please participate in the fucking thread

She's ugly as fuck. You should have never been under her

lol

yes u a re right i should had said already , first i 'd like to put my head between her legs and after i 'd love to fuck her up her ass and cum down her throat

Her ass. The girl with red lips

you can have her

Nice to have her kneeling down and throat fucking her

Would love shaking her ass as she bounces back on me. I'd fuck her from behind grabbing her hips and waist & letting her suck and deep throat my fingers with my dick in her pussy

not what i came in here expecting but thanks fam

This one , wow , defitely i'll have her in a gang bang with at least 4 of my friends , and for this i'm willing to pay a large sum

what do you like about her?
want more?
what about the other 2 girls?

Anotehr one tha i'll pay fo it , and again at least in a threesome with her a white shower for her ,

more of my slut

thoughts on this ass?

anyone into asians?

How would you destroy this little Mormon girl?

like to have more all the time but i cannot demanding things so i leave up to whoever is in charge of the subject , about her i like the innocent face , the pale skin , the air and the dress , if i could i'll have all of them in a group sex ...would like to see them licking cum from another girl ass

Would do coke off of her tits and fuck her raw until my dick broke off

Also moar

Not that one

tie her like that hitch up the dress and fuck that ass for all its worth

which would you like more of?

yes definetely i'll pay for her , honest , that ass ia a dream

Up to you , ass ye definetely , maybe pics while she blow ?

would have to throw around while fucking, use her like a rag doll, fucking til i can't fuck any more, then cum while she's gagging on my cock

bump

as i said up to you , of course i d like more of all 3 of them , if u mean the 3 that i mentioned in here , the one with the selfie dressed up would like her nude , the one in the bathroom mirror some sex performance , but anyway how u could have a grip on all 3 , aren't these beauty someone GF ? or do u have a bordel ?

more of the middle she's cute
dress her up in slutty lingerie, have her crawl on her knees to suck me off, slapping her face with my cock, then fuck her pussy really good, deep, cum in her panties then put them in her mouth to lick clean

really now? ;)

more?

oh my
those two together like that....well, damn just how good would that be