Tfw you realize matter and energy are interchangeable

>tfw you realize matter and energy are interchangeable

Other urls found in this thread:

universetoday.com/116615/how-are-energy-and-matter-the-same/
nobelprize.org/educational/physics/energy/intro.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also the feel when you realize OP interchanges cum from his dads cock to his dads ass

wait, he takes his dad's cum and puts it in his dads asshole? How OP?

Tell me more

Why to turn my joke into a gay joke

That's not how it works

That's not how what works

E=MC^2 my friend

Nuclear weapons operate on the concept matter and energy are one in the same.

Wassat got to do with having your face ripped off by chimpanzees tho?

No they aren't you fucking manchild cunt

Oh but they are, if they arn't modern physics stops functioning and we wouldent have been able to toast the Japanese twice.

YOURE STUPIDITY MAKES ME ANGRY

Read a fucking physics book will you? "Interchageable" is the least fortunate term you could have used.

Highschool physics bruv

universetoday.com/116615/how-are-energy-and-matter-the-same/

You missed part

THAT POST IS FUCKING WRITTEN BUY A FUCKING NEWS PERSON OR A BLOGGER. NOT BY A SCIENTIST.

Interchangeable in that matter can be converted to energy and energy can be converted to matter as they are both the same thing at the fundamental level.

Matter and energy are the same thing at the basic level, the net amount can never change however matter can be converted to energy and energy can be converted to matter.

This is how nuclear bombs work, when an atom splits it looses a little mass as energy, matter cannot be destroyed or created but it can be converted to energy.

This is also why the closer to the speed of light something gets the more massive it becomes (in mass not size)

FYI

Have some actual fucking knowledge and stop reading stupid articles on the web

Matter and energy are the same thing

nobelprize.org/educational/physics/energy/intro.html

Also dubs check'em

Damn dubs again

Damn dubs again

bush did it checked

Strictly speaking, mass is a form of potential energy storage. When you increase the potential energy of a system, you very slightly increase the mass.

In this way, yes, mass is a form of energy. Regarding nuclear weapons, the principle isn't based on this relation in particular, but on the release of energy when you break strong force bonds in the nucleus. Very heavy nuclei aren't stable, and they desire to return to more stable states. These states are generally described by having very tightly bound nuclei and are in the iron-nickle range. So when you fission uranium, like in a weapon, you release the energy that was used to hold the nucleons together beyond that which is needed to hold the new, smaller nuclei together. The majority of this comes out as kinetic energy of the fission fragments, but you also get some neutrinos and gamma rays.

If you have nuclear questions, I can answer them, or point you in the right direction.