i.gyazo.com/9739c603f23e19d8c8e71bd4bc03c1d1.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=uLLQcVfoW0g
uriopass.itch.io/supergun-arena
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Self Bump, c'mon faggots, show em off

>not always having a clean desktop
op pls

also self bumps dont work anymore

Awe, damnit, first thread in years and I learn this, does Sage still work?

sage still works yeah

then lets sage this failed thread.

kk

Gratzi for the update user, been stagnant on here since before m00t got his bitch ass out of here. Figure a lot has changed.

Partitioned OS? I can't quite tell if thats Linux or an Icon set

ok

7/10
no problem user
thats linux mint user
5/10

This

Thanks again there

I'd rate my own desktop shit/10 too man, I'm just getting all the music producers I listen to's discography then all those folders will go into a Music folder. That's why it's such a mess.

Dual monitors with that shit setup. Why?

Hey man I get that way with .pdf and vids, except those usually clutter over to the laptop eventually.

because i was tired of 1440x900 and im waiting on the RX 480 and zen to come out to upgrade

8/10 cuz wtf are those pics at the top right user? Share
7/10 for solid simplicity

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST/10
but no seriously solid desktop, 8/10
6.5/10 clean it up and its a solid 7.5

my desktop is always clear ^^

>simplicity
kek

i wouldn't call that clear user, its ok
nonetheless, 6.5/10

For what was posted that's pretty simple, unless you count a blank desktop as the pinnacle, then refer to
>

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

> Growtopia
top kek

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

I don't get savages with desktop icons.

If this became the new meme I'd be happy. But I am damn well saving these user

quicktime?
what year is this?

>picking AMD
user, it's like you're cucking yourself.

I don't get savages with windows basic

7/10

r8

Laziness? Our opinion of what needs to be RIGHT there, I dunno, reasons user. I can't speak for everyone, but I just can't stand a blank DT

Yeah, I just like to be able to see shit on startup rather than search for that shit such as music or vids

kek
user please my desktop isnt totally blank, it has those rainmeter thingies
nice wallpaper
clean desktop
but that taskbar tho
8/10
user im poor ;_;

2008, the good ole days... before VLC reigned supreme

extra 10 fps in csgo i swear

Yo i have the set that wallpaper comes from. Used those wallpapers for a good two years. Such a beautiful set.

>but that taskbar tho
never looked at it in shame till now

Hello

I want that BG
solid 8/10, just a lil hard to look at w/ full brightness

rate my

PSU cucked me, this is all I have for a week

The wallpapers are neat, they go with each other and must look good IRL.
Nice WP

Shit, I'm running a part time job and my current setup is an i7 6700K and I'll be buying the MSI GTX 1080 OC when it's in stock. Currently stuck with a placeholder GTX 750 ti, but it's actually a pretty damn good card. Total price is only $1500

8/10 love the great use of the wallpaper tho. You could put some rainmeter widgets on the black parts.

I demand that this meme dies

You have a messenger you retard. What is it ?

Would appreciate the dump if you still have em! I only have day and night of that city sadly
3/10 Why all the Java? Got some Minecraft servers to run? kek
9.5/10 (Gotta be professional, like IGN) huehuhue
Neat-o/10

Theses are games and shit I actually made..

Nothing

POST THAT WALLPAPER NOW
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOREVER

nice wallpaper, maybe clean up the icons a bit 7/10
pretty average dekstop, 6.5/10
clean up nigga, otherwise 5/10
memes/10
7/10
charge your phone user
i am being cucked by my country's economy user, also no jobs here

>9.5/10 (Gotta be professional, like IGN) huehuhue
This was meant for you DT user, not a self reply lol

2x Titans over here @ 1500mhz under water

Hard decision to goto 2x 1080's and put them under water or hold out a year till a 1080ti or similar comes out

Dude, Screenshots, let's seem them, always interested in some vidja

Who the fuck keeps fap material on desktop

Lonely beck beard loser detected

Okay I'll make a little list, wait a little.

8.5/10
now this is a nice desktop
get some small rainemeter stuff so it doesnt look totally empty and its perfect

Checked
I'd hold out and wait for 1080 Ti. Your cards are plenty sufficient for the time being.

Gotchu homie
Thems my games there buddy. It's bait. Like half of the shit people say and post here.

double dubs detected

Dubs grants a peak in my folder

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU

I can dump some more, I've got the day lit one as well.

Okay so :
- Dimensions.jar is a little tool to visualize 4 "dimensions" and beyond
i.gyazo.com/9739c603f23e19d8c8e71bd4bc03c1d1.gif

- vizu.jar is a little music vizualisation tool :
youtube.com/watch?v=uLLQcVfoW0g
- supergun.jar is a game I made, which is a brawl-like game using guns.
uriopass.itch.io/supergun-arena
- test.jar is just test
- server.jar is a server for the game "spacegun"
- spacegun.jar is a shit game for testing network code
- zoli.jar is some wave simulation shit
- numbers.jar is a game I'm working on, coming on android soon ;) (same as 2049.jar)
- workout.jar is a thing I made to motivate me playing

Any specific widgets you would recommend? Never used rainmeter.

Guy with the i7 6700K here

i have a day one and this is the evening one but i had heard there was a third and possibly even more. if you know where these come from please tell

>Who's Your Daddy
oh jeez

Was going to call you some filthy names after seeing your games list, but I have to ask

What's the day of the tractor remaster like?

your wallpaper seems to be weirdly stretched and that rainmeter is a bit too big
6/10
6/10
clean up user
also that image resolution is triggering me
simple and clean, i like it
7.5/10
i honestly dont know user, im using the skins a friend of mine made, i have never looked at whats available on the internet, but dont go overboard with it, stick with something simple
nice wallpaper and relatively clean, its nice user, 7.5/10 clean it up a bit and you got yourself a solid 8/10

It was full this morning but I finally took all of my steam games off to make space

>fagotry

nice filename

win7 ftw

>$uicideboy$
my nigguh

thanks

AMDs graphics cards are traditionally a good deal, their AM3 CPUs were mostly terrible but who knows with Zen.

why i havent seen diablo sortcut on screen ? -.-

Dimensions, *claps*
Vizu its neat but could be more flashy, but very cool
Supergun- neat and will DL for shits n giggles

I retract my MC statement user, you're one cool faggot. Like Freddie Mercury
Anything in a complete pack
I like GlassPro
I'll do some searches and see what can be found user
It's just something I splurged and instantly regretted, but enough fun with friends.
*Tentacle, its awesome, So much fun for a remaster of a Lucas game// and those arent all my games lmao, Ill get you a Steam pic

>unironically having anything on your desktop but the recycling bin
>in 2016
Just keep all your shit in the start menu.

R a t e m e

Only the greatest

Usually have a Picture of the loch ness monster or Sunken Ships, been playing alot of this shit lately though.

Mmmf love me some vaporware

lmao that was my phone background for like a year back when I unironically listened to vaporwave..

> some chineese shity wallpaper
3/15 because u have shitty icons on notification bar

Is that JoJo and Dio? :D