Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you need help with

No idea how to entertain her

Jerk off so you last longer

this

lick her titties

That sucks. Can't you just be a normal, talkative person? Either get a movie ready or some music in the background and talk, if you suck at talking, get some booze or wine if she's a faggot and get both of yourselves a bit looser.
If you suck at talking, take her out somewhere.

Play her this song when she walks through the door. Put on a fedora and tell her that you don't have much time to make love with her.

She'll be crawling all over you.

Don't fap if she's already coming in an hour..
You don't have to 'entertain her', just talk etc and things will go as they will.

Fuck. Forgot the song. youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E

just come up with random things to talk about and also, very important, DON'T let the conversation die. try your best to keep it going, trust me

Ill be the nice user and help you out
Just go into your room have like a movie on or some shit, nothing gay or childish but nothing kinky, everything will flow form there on......goodsucc brother

You must dance for her if you want to sow your seed in her loins

Either stay inside and do heroin or take her to the art gallery and leave her there lol. Worked on breaking bad

Try to find a common interest, watch TV, just talk or do something, man.
Whatever you do, do not offer the chance to play a boardgame.
We're not Sup Forumsirgins.

do the naked man like on himym. thatll be entertaining

Thanks for the answers Sup Forumsros

stick it in the bum homo

just turn on the tv

Watch movie
Play game
Gossip about new gogurt
Do whatever the fuck you want
>how did you even get a girl over like this

do like two bags of dope fuck her till dries up

ask her if she wants to smoke weed
if she accepts you now know she isnt the one for you cause weed is the devils lettuce

I play videogames I like with her, believe or not, girls dound your passion and your laughs attractive.

Whip out your dick and say whatever comes to mind if that doesn't work you're fucked

Just ask her about her and listen to her answers. Don't say anything about yourself. Just her.

Alright, this is basically what I always do since I don't go to dinner or movies and shit like that.

Make dinner, if you don't know that much about it then learn quick. By making food you'll get away from the possible awkwardness that could happen.
Get some wine if you can, always nice to have something to offer (could have some beers before to loosen up ).
Always have sound, music, tv (news can work so you also get tips on talking points).
Ask qustions and answer back with some anecdotes.
Be clean, both with clothes and personal hygiene. Smells are very important.
You can ask her to help with minor things while making food.
Flirt.
Touch her from time to time while walking past her.
Give more wine.
Eat, talk or see a movie while eating (a Serbian film is probably your best choice ).
More wine.
Get sex.
Enjoy not being a virgin anymore.
Or ask for sex as she walks in, say please stay when she walks out after that, text her multiple times and ask for forgiveness and say you we're joking.
Fap.

Just talk about traveling and holidays

>a Serbian film is probably your best choice

oh god yes!

She can only stay for two hours tho