I didn't take high school seriously. I spent my college fund on stupid shit...

I didn't take high school seriously. I spent my college fund on stupid shit. I've only had two entry-level jobs with a bit of managerial training. As it stands, I'm going nowhere in life

I've got no reason to live, nor any reason to die

Am I a failure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EAENNHcsuA
discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Join a trade, such as plumber, electrician or welder. They make good bank and its satisfying work. It's never too late to turn your life around nigger, take it one step at a time.

Nope, but you're on the right tracks

I'm working on getting my A+, Server+, and Network+ certs at the moment

I guess I'm going through more of an existential crisis than anything

Humans were born, simply to be, there is no failure or success. Live your live, how you want, and you are not perfect, you will make mistakes, but the next day will come, and you must forget about the mistakes you made even 3 seconds a go and focus on what you are doing in the present.

The only thing that matters in life, is your health. Love and accept yourself 100% and you will be capable of living in the way you desire.

Finally, life is about seizing opportunity after opportunity, do not let fear of failure hold you from trying to gain the reward. Those who reach out the most, are the most lucky.

Think, of all the opportunities that you might have had, if you had gone after every single one with all your heart and efforts.

Learnt lessons, have you not, from your experiences?

Moving forward, will you rise up and push yourself to take challenges, or will you hide away, blaming yourself and avoiding the very opportunity at success that you hate yourself for not taking...

Hmm... Apply perhaps, 100 jobs, that you do not think you are capable of getting, surprised, you might be. Fail, you might, the more you fail, the closer to success, you must understand, those who do not fail, do not participate, perfect, no, none of us.

Is it really worth it to find out why we're here then? How we came to be? To seek answers to questions much larger than us that we most likely won't find answers to?

I'm not him, but my answer to that is yes. But you have to prioritize whether or not you're capable of spendong your time doing that as opposed to say, using that time to apply to different jobs and gaining valuable social experience.

I'm a very introverted person. I can't lay my head on my pillow and fall asleep until I've looked inward and pondered and analyzed enough to learn something about myself or learn a better way to rationalize who I am.

Important as that is for me, I've had to learn to let it go, and stop thinking and start doing.... to not concern myself with what I'm doing... to just do it

I got D's in high school. Graduated in time but dead last in my class.i failed out of college. Went back and got c's and graduated with a cs degree. Now i make 90k. How dumb are you?

Yes you are. Welcome to the club. There's some homemade alcoholic drinks in the back.

Try working out and get a body.
Simply being fit can get you so many places.

>Am I a failure?
Not yet keep going. Find something you love and do your best at it. God speed.

Extremely dumb for thinking 90k is anything other than chump change. You probably spend half of it on vape juice, monster energy and mods for your scion while me, a respectable surgeon, saves peoples lives and makes a difference.

What kind of lowly code monkey database work do you even do? You are pond scum.

>respectable surgeon
Not the other guy but I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that. Maybe its the pounding in my head from all the booze last night but I'm having trouble believing you.

Not sure if this will help op. Sometimes when I'm feeling like ending it all. Feeling like I'm shit and always will be. I get to this point where I just tell myself I can't quit I have to push, I can do it. Sometimes I listen to this and it helps.
youtube.com/watch?v=2EAENNHcsuA

The career rat race isn't for everyone. Not having a job is hardly reason to off yourself you dumb shit.

yes

Grow a beard and convert to islam.

It's not like I want to kill myself. I'm just at a stale point in my life. I manage to live comfortably enough. I guess I'm just looking for something more, but I don't even know what I'm looking for. Not yet, at least

In retrospect, it doesn't really matter whether I live or die, and I don't have any qualms about that. I don't know, it's hard to put into words how I feel

>becoming a debt slave

>at all

>purposefully

you deserve your fate.

Wow, just the amount of humility I expected from a "respectable" surgeon.

Get the fuck over yourself.

I don't have any debts. It was my own savings from when I was a kid

Does college really matter anymore in this day and age?

recognizing your mistakes isn't easy. you've already done the hardest part.

Instead of crying about it on the internet do something about it, You're a failure when you look to stranger to comfort you

who would want to go through life uneducated in science? why would anyone want to stumble through life knowing that important things are happening but being unable to tell who's lying to you because you don't understand what's going on?

it would be so sad to have to trust others on issues like global warming etc. when you could just go learn the truth for yourself from the piles of data sitting around.

I'm not seeking comfort nor sympathy. I've just reached this point in my life that could be best described as stale. I've got a house, I've got a car, and I pay all of my bills on time. I just don't know what my next move is going to be. I could just stay the way I am no problem for a long time, but I'm seeking more than that, but even then nothing really appeals to me anymore

I've been educating myself on many things for most of my life. I'd like to think I know a fair amount, but somebody will always know more than you, so there's not much to attest to that

Mid-life crisis.

are you predominantly white?
naturally english speaking?
male?

shut the fuck up

at least ur not german

I didn't know you could have a midlife crisis at 20, but I guess that's one way of putting it haha

what if i have parents and i dont want to dissapoint them? i mean i would run off and dont talk to them but they might get sad because of that.

you could try suicide

it would be the same as running off, i dont want to hurt them in any way.

no its not

Probably. Come tell us about it on the Sup Forums chat.

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD