Op is most certainly a fag today Sup Forumsros. Anyways, I'm thinking about buying my first dildo...

Op is most certainly a fag today Sup Forumsros. Anyways, I'm thinking about buying my first dildo, does anyone have any good recommendations? I'm looking for something on the cheaper side.

Other urls found in this thread:

discreet-romance.com/yours-basic-85in-with-suction-beige-adult-sex-toys-80197.html
discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cheap

just use common household items... broomsticks, beercans etc

That's what I have been doing for a while now, however I want to move up a level. So I set aside some money and was going to look into buying something realistic. I just wanted to see if anyone had any good recommendations

go on amazon and look for dildos and look at the reviews actually quiet useful.

discreet-romance.com/yours-basic-85in-with-suction-beige-adult-sex-toys-80197.html

Basic 8.5" with suction cup.

Get a second hand one

Tracy's Dog has pretty cheap but sturdy one. Plus they look neat and one glows in the dark

It's 30+shipping and handling. Also comes with a velvet pouch to store it in

Look for something of the size of
Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock 8 Inch Classic Dildo

I had that size for my first dildo, can't find the actual thing online now though. Still have it after 7 years

I looked a bit better, found it here:
x-toys dot nl/detail dot php ?id=1232

OP here does it come with a life like ball sack?

What's a good vibrator for my ass? Toys I've had never really did anything for me, I probably got more titillation from the idea that something is vibrating in my ass than the actual vibrations itself.

But I'm willing to consider maybe I just had the wrong toys. Since I tended to buy cheap (

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

Come join b's official gay chat.

Nope, you get what's in the picture. Though mine doesn't look as opaque, and doesn't have that seam in the base.
If you insist on it having balls, I believe they make versions like that too.

Get something with a suction cup and balls. Have a shower and slap it against the wall bend over and cum buckets. usually cost about 40 bucks in australia. I am thinking of getting a bigger one. The nine incher I have is sometimes not big enough

Post the pt2 of that

This user knows. Buy a DJ made from their UR3 compound. Kinda squishy, but very comfortable. when the 8" one isn't enough anymore you can move up to the John Holmes model. I have both and love 'em. Pic related, It's John.

I've bought 4 of them before and even the 30-40 dollar ones had an absolutely rancid horrible rubber smell that NEVER went away.

Who the fuck put household items up the ass? What kind of poor faggot are you?

Why not just let someone put a dick up your ass? It feels good.

Speaking of Doc Johnson, if the toy is advertised to be made of Sil-a-Gel, avoid that shit. My first two toys were DJs. Leave them out in the open, and you'd soon smell a sharp chemical odor. One was designed with an inner core and a separate layer over it. I'm sure it was off-gassing, because that one immediately developed an air pocket inside.

As someone with a friend who works in an
ER, don't fucking do this.

Literallly thousands of people every year take ER visits because they were too chicken shit to buy a real dildo and what do you know that shampoo bottle didn't have a base on it and now your ass is literally being cut open to remove it and all the doctors are joking about why didn't this guy just buy a dildo like a normal person.

So, suction cups are nice if you have a smooth surface to work with, allows for some extra variation in positioning.

Prostate stimulating toys generally do what they are intended to do, and that's pretty cool and nice.

Some vibrators are good, others bad. Got one early on that vibrated from the base and didn't carry through it at all, resulting in essentially just a dildo.

Shape matters: straight dildoes will generally go in and out better, and curved dildoes will push against the sides and stay in a bit better if you want to move around.

Also I suggest giving one of the rubber cock rings a go, it can be an interesting change of pace (makes me cum faster but harder personally).

Any dildos that come close to the real thing?

I agree that that stuff is stinky when you first buy it, but the odor diminishes after several washings and a few month's time. Clean it up when you're done playing, powder it with corn starch from the grocery, put it in the supplied storage bag, and keep it in a Tupperware container. I got my first UR3/Sil-a-gel dildo 5 or six years ago; still happily using it and the smell is pretty much gone. Still the best feeling dildos I've ever used.

Nope, some are closer than others of course though.

Because I'm too autistic to find someone to do it.

Close but the real deal always feels best.

>cock rings
Yes. I don't know if it really enhances things for me, but I do like the look of it. Really tidys up your ball sack instead of dangling loosely.

Yeah I imagine it would be hard to recreate the experience of flesh being engorged and the difference between the head and shaft.

A

I know right. DJ is the fucking best out there, I own the Dick Rambone currently and gonna get the 12 inch vac u lock hung because that's a bit less long so I can get that balls deep, but also a bit thicker for more intense feel. All together with harness for my gf to fuck me hands free.

Yes, I'm a size Queen and usually only use my DJ when I got the day off after.

Noice. I can take about 7" of Holmes, My wife can take him balls deep in her pussy.

I've been thinking about getting one of these but at 5.5in in circumference, the first head is already equal to the biggest I've taken so far.... and it goes up to 8 (although reviews say 7)

Housebound?

Looks like something you'd clean the sink with.