Who wants to cum to JLo with me?

Who wants to cum to JLo with me?

she still looks fit for a 50-year old

No one cares about grandma jlo anymore.

god i want to eat her farts

only if she tells me what to do :)

She's a ridiculous whore (she has children) and her cunt will be a wreck.(cause she had children), but this is hot.

She can wrap that stretched out labia over my face and I'll wear it like a fucking Halloween mask.

She's a whore because she has children? So your mother is a whore? Explains your insecurity.

Are you this retarded? She acts like a whore and has children, which is quite sad.

To the same webms?

Fuck off.

>quite sad
She's dancing in skimpy outfits, not gagging on dick out the back of a 7/11. My Dad could helicopter his dick and tape his nutsack to his asshole whilst Vietnamese children shat in his face on national television if it resulted in me getting the millions of dollars her kids are going to be worth.

help me cum jlo!

That doesn't make it dignified, only lucrative for her.

>dignified
I didn't say it did. And who cares if it is?
Why are you so insecure?

J-Lo isn't here. It's just fat ugly man-children and teenagers. Lick the sweat off your grandmother's back as you're doggystyle fucking her.

You're not even talking to the same person, faggot. Stop calling people insecure.

Stop projecting.

If you're that user that wrote about his dad, you described a dedicated and undignified father. We don't even have anything to suggest Lopez has that sort of motivation since the whiting began before the children were born.

It's undignified to do, and it's undignified to suggest she does it for her children.

I'm not surprised since now I know what the man who raised you was like.

*since the whoring

There. Whoring now added to dictionary. Apologies.

Speak for yourself gay boy
I'd join you on the fap but it's 7:32 I farted and almost shit my pants

Count me out. Nothing she does is good. The video for booty made me actually not feel attracted to women for a few days. My gf is Mexican and I can't find even one good thing about JLo