ITT : DRUGS

ITT : DRUGS

anywhere i can get psychodelics in Houston?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLewkgxQJ6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so im lookin for acid in Houston and my friend says its $20 a tab, but i need to pay him a finders fee of $20 too. is he fuckin me over?

>friend
>finders fee

i dont get it

I've got tabs for £8 each, just gotta come over here to England bruv, no finders fee

He's a money hungry heroin faggot

Yes, no such thing as "finders fee"
He is trying to hustle you out of an extra 20 so tell him to get fucked with the extra 20... If you can't comprimise tell him you will pay 25 max because that shit better be 5 dollars worth above avarage

fuck him over

Thanks. Im about ready to post his address since he is so dumb he keeps all his shit in a nonlocked locker in his dormroom. the shit could get him 20 years at least

then just take what you need

All the answers you seek are already present, drugs have no purpose

need a key to his dormroom though. just gonna make an anonymous FBI tip.

ask ur dealer for a seedy batch and throw the shit in the dirt cover it water it feed it sun it grows u smoke it u keep plantin the seeds

darknetmarkets

i got a dude that sales acid but never tried it

yo guys I got a question
I was at a festival some time ago and I was probably drugged.
Had 2 beers and a joint with a friend, and all of a sudden I passed out. Now 2 beers and a joint is not something that I normally get fucked up from, especially not on such a level, so I think someone put something in my drink.
Now my question is, can someone based on my experience identify the drug:
So when I got up from passing out I was taken to the first aid to get some water etc. After a couple of minutes I was doing okay but was still very confused and couldn't really think straight. We decided to go back to my friends home and most of the way back I can't remember, and what I can remember is that I was very confused and stil couldn't really comprehend what had happened. When we were almost at this house I started to think a bit more clearly but started feeling nauseous. When we got at his house I threw up a couple of times and tried to sleep(which was not very easy since I still felt really sick and it was pretty early). When I got up next morning I felt like I had drank 20 beers the night before, I was really fucking hung over, almost puking on my way to my own home.
I tried to find what drug it could have been, and based on the effect and descriptions on the internet I'd say it could have been GHB.
Any suggestions?

its normally 10 dollars a tab

sounds like you got roofied kiddo

This. Nobody in Niggertown Tenessee has any real acid. Get bitcoins, join a market, buy some acid, have it in the mail a week later, don't get ripped off.

the fuck? i gave the faggot $50. i only got 2 tabs last time. good deal in Houston where its rare right?

someone tried to pull the cosby on you

I tried acid a few times and I never had any bad feelings. beside that one time i smoked to much pot on acid which lead into a few minutes of fear.

last time i did acid was really good tho, i had 150ug and it was awesome
Acid is the best shit ever, never had so much fun with myself and i learned so much of myself.

What happens when you take lsd and dmt at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLewkgxQJ6Q

you see god

don't be that guy, just ignore him

#notAcop