Typical Brexit supporter thread

Typical Brexit supporter thread
youtube.com/watch?v=7K6NqlIFMWw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbZ9EIOQzXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t.permavirgin upset because old, wise people voted to have proud England exit the one-world economy

Cry moar, faggot, 23 June 2016 was a glorious day for England

Why should old people control over young people?

Young people are idiots. You'll learn this in about 20 years or so. Meanwhile, have fun with an independent England!

The thing I hate about democracy is that people have a different opinion to my own and sometimes things don't go my way. It's my right to make excuses and blame other people for my problems.

Sometimes people are fucking idiots and make terrible decisions. Democracy in this instance was the vote for whether or not we should rock the boat, now it's on the verge of fucking tipping.

they don't you niggers didn't vote because it was raining or you thought your hivemind forum bullshit existed irl.
its your own fault you now have independence.

I always forget most young brits can't stand thinking for themselves, life is so so scary when yo have to do things!

You get the nation you deserve. Those that voted for Brexit, whether you like it or not, are the product of the governments that influenced them. Welfare, education, employment, even aged care and mental health care all factor into what shapes the people of a nation. Does this frighten you?

The people said, "no more. We are NOT being fucked in the arse by Europe and a conglomerate of countries in Bumfuck, Nowhere, telling us who we should allow into our country and shape who we are, as people."

Now, as a citizen, you can deal with this one of three ways:

>shut the fuck up, accept it and start shaping your own future in the wake of this decision,

>work the system and begin to change it from within, or

>change it from a rooftop

What will you decide?

>Democracy
>in this instance
So you're upset you didn't get what you want,maybe we should should just get rid of all the dumb old people. They're just stupid racists that are going to die soon anyway.

All i know is theres a lot of butthurt, and thats fine by me.

The younger generation blames the older for all their problems, saying if they had their way everything would be great.
But they are too stupid to realize the older generation made their stupid mistakes when they were young because they thought their older generation was ruining their lives and they could do a better job.
And on and on the cycle of stupidity to wisdom goes on and on, until commom sense prevailed and they older generation rescued our country from the failure known as tge EU.
The young generation in 30 years will be thankful for this decision.

Fuck you

Safe

safe

/suicide/

Khalid

>it should be the other way around
then why should young people control old people?

youtube.com/watch?v=tbZ9EIOQzXU

wut

This.
Young people are fucking stupid. That's why they're young. Then you get older, and you become marginally less stupid.

>I didnt even open the video

if you were 60+ for that election you shouldnt have been able to vote