Hi Sup Forums I'm starting this thread because I want to fuck up my ex's life

Hi Sup Forums I'm starting this thread because I want to fuck up my ex's life.
I want her to be kicked from her job with shame. She ended our 12 yo relationship just because she wanted to be a fucking slut with her coworkers and dumped me like a dog that has to be put down. I gave her everything and she just fucked up my life in 1 year. I know I should just move on, go with other girls and don't play like a bitch, but she totally deserve this for fucking my life for an entire year. How to do this Sup Forums?
inb4 not your personal army.
I'm just requesting for help

NOT
YOUR
PERSONAL
ARMY
FAGGOT
SAGE
GOES
IN
ALL
FIELDS

Obviously they provided her with something you didn't. Reevaluate your life and choices faggot

Count yourself lucky you found out she's a bitch before you married her and move on. Every time I have, the next one was always better. Just think how awesome the next one will be and stop wasting time on the last one.

Forget her, make money, find a younger and sluttier gf

Take the easy route.

Plant drugs on her, no matter how much dick she is sucking. They are required to fire her if she has it in her possession at work.

too fucking bad OP.. you blew your chance like she blew my cock. Also prepare to get hacked and exposed for the true fag you are.
>face the Sup Forumssic OP

/thread

I already did found a younger and sluttier gf and I cannot be more happier under the sexual/personal side. But the fact that she gets away with nothing really bugs me and I need something like revenge to truly move on with my life. I want her to feel the pain that I felt. Just for the sake of it.

start with posting her nudes...

Whining twat. If you'd finished with her would you expect the same, trying to get you fired? Fuck off and die, you're a waste of air.

Fucking end your life

weaboo hacker/10.
try again loser, then go an hero.

you cant /thread your own post faggot..
also: /thread

Queer

well, summer is definitely here.
how highschool went this year, beta?

your point is fucking nonsense. If I ended the way she ended I'd expect way more than what I want to do.
Go hide in a corner now you virgin faggot.

wow so oldfag
how is summer going in your mom's basement?

What did she do ?

where is she?

here's the place for you newfags cocksucking losers

implying you know how to hack

in october 2014 I took her phone and found out she was sexting with one of her coworkers. She apologize, says was nothing serious but just a fantasy, just something to have fun wtih wtc. she cried so much that I believed her like a fucking moron. For a year she fooled me with this kind of stuff while I was trying to make things right for our relationship, even by losing my sleep. I tried everything until I found out she was having an affair behindmy back with the same coworker that she was texting. When confronted again she admitted that she stopped loving me months before and that she was just with me for the habit and to show her parents she was with still with me. She didn't care at all about me and played with me like a fucking toy.
I mean I wasn't smart at that time because I was in love. Now I just fuck to empty my load and nothing else.

You keep making this thread. Ever time you years. Give up and duck ooff

i would rek her for this.

i rekt 2 of my ex's lives with nudes and facebook

It's sad how many times I see shit like this. Little advice, it's low I know, inform her family of what happened. That should be enough hell for her.

>ex's
>12 years

What the fuck? How fucked are you lmao.

This. Maybe that's why she left you.

What? We've been together for 12 years. Is this hard to understand for a a brain dead faggot basement dweller weaboo?

>lmao

Oh ok, you're retarded. I'm sorry

No, there can't be anything that leads back to me. I want her to be fired from her job and that no engineering company will ever hire her again.

It's the first thread I make in years. Wtf is your problem? Not enough Adderall today?

hey your pretty cocky for a cuck.. get rekt sodomite, fuck you and your 12yo boyfriend, who wants to see this dudes cock anyway. kys im outta here, have fun in your self pitty for this mongoloid goodbye faggot

>your
My god you're retarded. Please, go be a spastic autist somewhere else, you Chinese down syndrome fucker

>mad

Use her wifi, clone mac, download pizza and put it on a network Drive

OP doesn't even have any nudes he deserves to be cucked

If she has a Facebook, get into it and find her boss. Message him horribly racist comments using as much profane language as possible. Will ruin her reputation

superfag detected
mfw I detect a super fag

▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▄▀ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█░▄▀
▒█░▄▄ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░   ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▄░ ░▒█░░  
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░   ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ░▒█░░