Who else here is colorblind? I've got tritanopia...

Who else here is colorblind? I've got tritanopia. Everyone says it's the prettiest form of colorblindness but it just sounds condescending, like I'm not missing out when the sky and the grass are the same fucking color.
Colorblind feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you're colorblind to green, can you see green-screens?

WHAT COLOR IS THE GRASS FOR YOU????
GREEN OR BLUE????
IF IT IS BLU IS FUCKING AMAZING

No, they look blue to me. Yellow also looks pink, and orange is kind of a light red that's not quite pink. I can only really see reds and blues.

It's blue. Not very vibrant, it's actually pretty drab most of the time. Maybe because I live in the city.

im saying dog, does it affect you seeing some digital shit on a green-screen, part of me was thinking maybe it just wouldn't work.

Oh, duh. No, that doesn't affect it. Seeing the green screen properly only really matters to the computer that uses it to create a background. Besides, for scenes with a lot of green in the acting area, they use a different colored screen, usually blue or white, I think.

This will Fix you

Now I'm colorblind AND infertile? Fuck, my mom wanted grandkids. Thanks, user.

i don't know if i'm colourblind haha i just failed a shitty online test again but i've never actually gotten it checked out

I don't think there's any colours in particular i cant see just i see less difference between shades

Go see a doc, user, you could have a minor form of colorblindness (tritanomaly instead of tritanopia for instance).

omfg the sky and the grass are the same?!?! That sounds FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Not OP, but fellow colorblind fag and I just saw a new color in that. What the flying fuck user. It was all bright and it was like sparkles without the sparkle and it reminded me of sugar.

omg the sky and grass are DIFFERENT for you? WOW!!!

See how it sounds kind of condescending? When all the environment looks the same, it gets boring.

>captcha: trees

it's called brown

You sound like an over sensitive fuck. Get over it.

buy the colorblind glasses?

i have a hard time making a difference between red and green. i see the green grass and red blood, but when i see some object the first time and if its for example red i cant tell is it green or red. i dont know what type of colorblindness is that, ive done some tests and they said i have some shit in my nerves in my brain where the vision thing is located
sry for poor english, i sound like a retard

I've had a lot of problems with classmates because they think I sound condescending. Usually I'm just excited like this.

right on, neat

someone know what this thing is scientificaly called?

I have protaneuropa or however it's spelled sucks mang

>Too sensitive
>Feels thread
ok sory

Could be a form of visual agnosia (just a guess tho).

I'd love to, but they're expensive and don't work with tritanopia.

They have special glasses that can fix that you know.

It's odd that you probably have no clue what the fuck green even looks like, sounds like it fucking blows.

Then again, we've all got our bullshit to deal with. I have shitty teeth and am manic depressive, nothing to bitch about.

The glasses work for protanopes and deuteranopes, but not for tritanopes. It's because the first two are very similar while tritanopia is not, and because tritanopia is so much less common due to the fact that it's not sex-linked.
But they're also pretty fucking expensive.

Just searched some images. That shit looks fucking trippy as fuck. Do you smoke weed? Do you get the same effects?

Id love to have that shit

I've got tritanopia as well OP so I know exactly how you feel.

Come tell us about it on the officia Sup Forums server

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

hmm could be.. but it says it psychological disorder like a learning problem and not physical like bad nerves.. correct?

I have an issue with oranges/yellows occasionally. Its only very minor however, certain shades of colour ect. Doesn't really bother me, I can tell 95% of the time

Weed doesn't really affect my vision when it comes to color. Just feels good mang.
I did DMT once. I don't remember a lot from it, but I know I saw a few new colors. Whether they're green and the others I can't see or if they're entirely different altogether is anyone's guess, though.

>im colourblind
>I am able to identify which colours I am not interpreting properly
fucking bullshit/10

I'm colorblind, not deaf, my doctor told me what colors I'm missing out on.

Is there anything it legitimately prevents you from doing?

You can at least drive, right?

Me it s red/green, red icons and outlines for enemies in video games is a pain in the ass.
Good thing there is color blind modes, except overwatch, the modes are not helping me at all. Should let me change the color myself.

Yeah they are, I've looked into getting some, red/blue yellow/green here. $300 for glasses that I'll lose or break. Those videos of people wearing them for the first time catch me in the feels, can't stay dry eyed.

I got Deuteranopia, am I the only one that always got in school the reaction of "oh youre colorblind??? what color is this sharpie?" and then get 15 sharpies in different colors shoved to my face

I can't shop for clothes on my own, or anything where color is an important factor, really.
I can drive though, all the lights are still different enough. I have a bit of trouble with the red and pink/yellow, but I know red is on the left.

it's not like you have cancer and you put on cancer freeing glasses.

you're colorblind. basically a faggot to the 10th degree.

my boss is color blind. and color can be important in our work..we got a huge order wrong because he thought green was black

Protanipianfag here begging for some enchroma glasses

It's pretty annoying. Whenever people would ask what color something is, I'd answer with the color I couldn't see (green instead of blue) just to fuck with them. I was right most of the time.

Tritanfagdisease here, yet it is inconvenient af, it's pretty funny to get reaction from different ppl, for instance, these 2 pics look actually the same for me, but the left one (I guess) it's green and have yellow or something.
Do you normalfags notice any difference?

Yeah. You're not colorblind. Imagine living in a dull world, then finally seeing the color of your wives eyes, the color of your children's eyes, the color of your own eyes. What famous paintings actually look like. You take allot for granted. The fact you can't comprehend this makes you a complete idiot.

I started to fucking call myself "shadesblind" so people will understand its not fucking black and white

Shit, blind as fuck

Yes, they are very different.

The one on the left looks kinda normal, the one on the right looks like some kind of odd fairytale land. Like everything is unnatural looking, like it's made of candy.

But it has a sad, washed out look to it too, like the life has literally been sucked away.

Work as butcher, red meat turns green very fast, can t see it. Gets back a lot of pieces.

how much they cost fam

So will tell you someone with 4 cones, a ton more nuances to everything.

>like the life has been sucked away
Never heard it put that way.

They're super different..

So you don't know what green looks like? at all?

The sky and the grass are the same color?
Jesus fuck kill yourself, i get bummed out that i can only see the regular range of colors and i have exceptional color vision.
You cant even imagine something im seeing right now.

Not hard to imagine a basement mate.

I have monochromatic vision, not enough cones in my eyes to register color info.

Not even a epilepsy warning shameful

>ITT: people claiming to be colourblind when they very obviously arent

you fucking retards, no colour blind person says that "it sucks" to be colourblind, if you were really colourblind you wouldnt know what you were missing, and would have nothing to complain about since that would just be normal for you, also how the fuck can a colour blind person say that everything looks the same colour? are you guys really that fucking retarded?

stop trying to be special and unique and go fucking off yourself you attention seeking children

If the computer's replaced the green screen with something else, it's not green any more. It's whatever colours the image they replaced it with is.

If you show someone a picture of several colors and all of them are labeled then they can say what the colours look like to them...

If a colourblind epileptic watched this, would they have a seizure or not?

was just about to make a post like this, holy fuck this thread is cringeworthy

>grass is blue
>sky is blue
>trees are blue
hnng not the same color

We might not know exactly what we're missing, but I've gotta live with the fact that I'm never going to know what color my mom's eyes are. Or what her skin really looks like. Or mine. Or anyone's. Even my own hair, since I'm blonde.
Again, colorblind. Not deaf.

Either awful bait or incredibly dumb. Either way cringed.

You've probably heard that blue is a sad color, right? And pink is kinda like a sickly red color, it invokes feelings of looking at something dead.

It's a real melancholy view.

How fucking stupid can you be? First of all, color blind people are going to be attracted to a color blind thread, so that explains the number of people.

Second, of course they know they're colorblind you fucking retard, that would have dawned on them in childhood when they realized other people were able to see shit that they couldn't.

You think their parents didn't notice the kids couldn't tell the difference between the blue and green crayons?

>Durr, how could someone complain about being born without a hand, it'd be normal!

Nigger, they're disabled. They are missing something fundamental. I'd be kinda pissed and bumming too.

I'm both and avoid flashy shit.
Even sun through the trees on the highway makes me feel wonky

99.999% certain I'm not colour blind, but all I'm seeing in those is lines where there's normally numbers or letters.

>nice greypost

Right is what left would look like if you put on literal rose-tinted glasses. Washes out all non-red colours so it looks like mostly like different shades of red with hints of blue.