I need games that i can play with just a mouse and don't need to focus on that much to enjoy

I need games that i can play with just a mouse and don't need to focus on that much to enjoy.
I would go to Sup Forums but they're a bunch of faggots.

These are the games i have installed currently

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Mouse only/#p=0&tab=NewReleases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you need to pay like 5% attention to clicker heroes lol

LYNE

Pony Island. I believe it's on sale right now on Steam

download bluestacks install dragon blaze make a priest or paladin

That looks boring as fuck tbh, not that into puzzle games like that.

Roller coaster tycoon

Oh shit i forgot about that game

Darkest Dungeon you can play one handed, maybe entirely with a mouse, but keyboard shortcuts are useful.

It feels like a game you need to pay attention to but you just pick the optimal choices.

Stardew valley and undertale can probably be played 90-100% with a mouse. Might have to map a key to your middle mouse or something.

actully darkest dungeon reminds me, there was a game that came out a few months ago, the whole idea is that you sort of have to put together your own dungeon that youd have to go throug, it had like a notepad theme to it.
if anybody could help me out that'd be great

oh shit wait, idk if you can click to walk in undertale or stardew. But you can totally play darkest dungeon with a mouse, I think I only use the space bar to skip the first cut scene.

Get a Logitech G600. Then you can play many games with just a mouse

Actually steam just has 'mouse only' as a genre if you didn't skim through it already.
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Mouse only/#p=0&tab=NewReleases

Xvideos is a great game.
You can play with just a mouse, but its much more fun if you connect the remaining hand to your dick.

That looks hard as shit. Bet it costs like a bunch of fucking money to.

i can play games with a keyboard, but i dont want to have to sit up because im that fat and lazy so i just have my laptop on my chest, and its akward to use my keyboard like that.

also this

I'd consider investing in a cheap 360 controller at some point user, there's only really specific games I'll get up close to my monitor for.

You Must Build a Boat

Actually I got mine for $40, which is a lower price than both the Razer Naga and the Corsair Scimitar, which are, as far as I can see, its main competitors. I don't know how much it's going for now

i mean its just for when im lazy and tired, and anygame that requires a controller is probably too much energy. its 8:30 am and i havent slept thats why im asking.

also sorry if anything im saying is incoherent, its 8:30 am

But is it hard to get used to?
I can barely use the numbers at the top of the keyboard when playing league, i think this would just be a waste of my money tbh.

I think you can play little inferno with just a mouse, it's a game about burning items you purchase, pretty much it.

Well if it's not your thing, it's not your thing. There's not really more to be said about it. I find it to be useful, and the software for it is pretty robust. It's definitely a comfortable mouse, one that you could rest your whole hand on, minus your small finger