Racists. Explain yourself. Justify Your Views

Racists. Explain yourself. Justify Your Views

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html
guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race?
nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/in-torrent-of-rapes-in-britain-an-uncomfortable-focus-on-race-and-ethnicity.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't like things that are different.

My daddy hated niggers, so I hate niggers, and i'm teaching my kids to hate niggers, because tradition is important!

>disproportionate amount of violence by niggers
>disproportionate amount if violence by sand niggers
>work in public sector, witness shitty acts of all people of color, they will not discipline children

I don't think that they're inherently less good than white people, and I know a lot of white people are shit too. But... It seems to be a disproportionate amount of non white people that can't fucking integrate into civilisation.

Also
>ghetto culture, music and ebonics

Fucking disgusting

Asians are cool though. And I like Latinos.

They're stealing our jobs! ...because they work harder than us, for less pay.

I demand the right to be lazy, and to be paid well for it!

Try living around niggers. You won't need any explanation.

It seems to be a disproportionate amount of old white people that can't fucking integrate into today's civilisation.

Statistics. Percentages.

Non racists. Explain yourself. Justify your Jews.

Also speaking of music, how the hell did black people go from being masterful blues and jazz musicians to being drake and soulja boi? That shit is a disgrace.

Nigger

Literally everyone is. Stop being mad at human nature.

Certian cultures act like scum.
Different races of people differ slightly.
Justified!

Somalis are stupid ignorant assholes who love breeding. Not only that, but their so fucking obnoxious .They remind me of animals, hence it it fair that I can call them animals. Oh also their food is basically trash versions of other nations foods.

I LOVE RACISM!

>many races
>combine them all (Europe)
>one race, one culture
>no more cultural diversity, merely emulation
>no more of the differences that make this world genuinely interesting

Prejudice and racism are both natural and not inherently evil. It is like drugs or fire; it can cause harm and it can do good.

FYI, "racism" and "racist" was a term invented by Trotsky. He invented it specifically to deny the opposing viewpoints the ability to speak back, decrying them as base hate-mongerers. So every time you say that word, you're bending to the will of a man that excelled at manipulating the masses.

This actually looks like garbage/

You mean the people that built everything we have now? Yeah the nerve of those hard working bastards, expecting us to respect their opinions. Let's side with welfare niggers instead who wake and bake and collect their neetbucks

I just don't understand thinking certain races are entirely or inhentintly better or worse than any other.

For everything I'm good at, there is definitely a black person who is better at it. This is true of the vast majority of people who aren't number one in the world at something. Same goes for any other race.

I get hating violent people. I get hating criminals. But why not hate them all the same? I hate black criminals just the same as white ones.

Then why aren't Asains racist towards white people? White people are poorer, stupider, and more prone to crime, statistically speaking, than Asains. Does that justify being racists to white / thinking they're inferior?

This is a fucking great show

British White people have a culture of being overly polite, queing for everything and being respectful to women

Indians and various other shitty countrys from the east have a cutlure of rapeing women. Stealing and cheating to get what they want, and being disorderly.

I do not want any of those things in my country

Money.

If you could make hundreds of millions making jazz records right now, I'm sure there would be plenty of black peoples making those instead.

There are some pretty racist Asians user. You ever lived in California ?

yes

LOL.

Ask the Indians how the British White people behaved when they came to The Indians country. Definitely no raping, or stealing, or cheating going on there. No sir. Not one bit.

I know racists are idiots, but are you really that ignorant of history? You could hardly have picked a worse example.

Asians are some of the most racist people there are. Try getting near a Korean university that's protesting as a white guy, they will literally try and kill you.

Yup

Of course there are. They are racists everywhere. That doesn't mean Asain-White racism is anywhere near the level of White-Black racism.

If an illegal steals your job you must be either bad at your job or anyone can do it. So ye not an excuse. Gg

>Its 2016, not 1862

You act like we're the problem in the world but just look at yourselves. You imprisoned us centuries ago, took us from our home, killed our families, enslaved us and while we worked, you sat there. We build America into what it is today. We are American, just as much as you are. You cause as much trouble as we do. Its simple human nature. But then you act all innocent and blame us for the worlds problems. Your worse than us. Every major war in the past 200 years has been started by you. You kill and get away with it. We kill and are killed.

You need to look at yourselves. As humans, we're all thrown into life together. Its not our fault that we are a different skin colour to you, so mind your own business. You go about your lives without being racist towards us and we will go about ours without being aggressive towards you.

Blacks and muslims are litterally the most racist ones.

Well good. As long as your consistent I'm fine with it. I still think you're wrong, but at least you're intellectually honest, and I can respect that.

I had a dream about a race war, Sup Forums

A lone negro pounds on my door at night. He looks in the windows of my house. My dogs and I are in the main room and we see him. He yells something bizarre and I, trying to get him off my property, yell back. He looks at me and bears the grin of a young caveman come of age with his first kill. Four friends run out of nowhere and join him in a callback chant about the white folks' oppression, "can i get an amen?" "AMEN!" and i come to realize what their plan is with coming to my middle-class suburban neighborhood. The rest of the dream was a montage of me running through the woods, returning to my house to gather supplies, and other various survival tactics to save my snow white ass.

Now that I think about it, i would probably just convert to Islam and maybe trans my gender just to be well-rounded and get on the right side of the war.

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person. Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences. Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery. Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery. Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage. Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences. In 2007, after a series of murders committed by black people, prime minister Tony Blair attributed them to a distinctive black culture: "the black community (...) need to be mobilised in denunciation of this gang culture that is killing innocent young black kids. But we won't stop this by pretending it isn't young black kids doing it."

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

One in every 100 black British adults is now in prison, according to the latest Home Office figures.

A recent crackdown on guns, drugs and street crime has led to an explosion in the number of prisoners from an Afro-Caribbean background, who now account for one in six of all inmates.

guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race?

>Islam
>Transgender

Unless you're in Iran, that's not really a viable combination.

Stereotypes are not racist its is a valid assumption based on historical evidence of repeated acts done consistently. Growing to be more comedic and useful as time goes on.

As for actual racism, there are 3 perceptions to this:

1. You are.

2. You aren't.

3. You personally are not racist but wont miss a chance to express racist humor with a friend, family or internet.

I'm probably 3
Love me some offensive humor, but honestly have nothing against them.

South Asians account for 7% of the total population, but are responsible for 33% of rape crime. nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/in-torrent-of-rapes-in-britain-an-uncomfortable-focus-on-race-and-ethnicity.html?_r=0

I don't see why natives have to tolerate the disproportionate amount of crime they commit, just so the ones who so manage to "assimilate" can lead a better life than they would in their homeland.
Is the welfare of these people more important than that of the indegenous peoples? Apparently so...

I will express racist humor with a Internet

indegenous

My bad

Did you think that people were unaware of the statistics?

You're being asked to justify the jump from "Black people do more bad things" (which we all recognize is true) to "Black people are inherently inferior" (which we deny)

Giving evidence for the first claim doesn't help justify the jump to the second claim. We all already accept the first claim.

Meant to tag:

You tryin to reply to me motherfucker? The minute the SJWs see my hijab and my feminine penis they wont question me

So you think if there is a race war that the "SJW" will win, and so you'd have to appeal to them most?

how did white people go from being Mozart and Beethoven, to Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus?

it's sum trippy ass shit holmes

Wow you don't get racism at all. Racism is an opinion. We don't know why they are violent. Be it thier genetics or thier culture. But we know that they are more violent and other races. A racists opinion is that the reason they are on average more violent is because they are an inherently inferior race.

What I'm trying to say is because no one knows the actual corrilation to thier race and the violence. Opinions are the best we have and opinions need no justification.

I don't think they can.

Because every time racism is called out, they often respond with "How is this racist?" "Stupid PC culture," "You're just racist (if you call out this/my racism)," "This obviously racist thing is not racist at all you're just preoccupied with race for noticing," "Gee everything is racist nowadays," etc.

Why is that how I read the OP'S last sentence?

There is no way to justify our views, we just hate everything :D

Fair point.

But St the same time Bieber and Cyrus were initially for kids.

Drake is just a fucking clown

Look, I'm not the guy you're talking to but I don't think you understand most racists. A lot of them believe it's a /fact/ that other races are inherently inferior, not just an opinion.

You picked out our best. Then our current day worst.
He picked out thier best. Then thier current day best.

You think soulja boi is the one of the current day best black musicians?

I'm not even black and I know that's BS

Drake is beyond mortal comprehension, he's an actual retard.
what is our current day best? I have a hard time coming up with anything good, post 1999.
>inb4 Nickelback hurr they call me funny guy

But muh white colored goggles (not only worn by whites! often worn by blacks and other minorities) prevent me from critiquing white things! Only blacks and non-white things are up for criticism!

>But St the same time Bieber and Cyrus were initially for kids.
This doesn't matter. Hell Drake initially did a preteen tv show. That doesn't matter either.

>their current day best
>their
The two of them aren't anyone's current day best. They're just mainstream. Mainstream =\= current best.

Its not racist to close your borders.

If by justify you mean "explain it to me in a way that will make people that hate you for being racist see your point of view and agree with you" then no, because there's no way to do that. A nigger could murder your entire family and the only thing an apologist will take away from that is that I called him a nigger. It's a lost cause at this point.

But if you mean on a personal level. Well, I've worked in various retail stores over the course of the last decade and the one thing that is common to all of them is that niggers come in and cause problems more than anyone else. They start fights, they hang out in the parking lot or right outside of the store and hassle people for shit. They also steal things more often than anyone else. They also regularly don't have enough money to pay for the things that they want because they are too stupid to manage their finances. "HODON NAH TRY AND SEEIN IFFIN U CAN TAKE OFF DIS CARD INSTEAD DI ONE BE OVERDRAWD" Another reason is that a shitload of them actually talk like that, in spite of it seeming like a ridiculous caricature.

Most of them will use EBT to buy junk food and then bust out a roll of 20s to pay for their newports and swishers. Half of them forget said newports and swishers on the counter when they leave, and the other half have to go back out to their car because they forgot to bring their money in. They are mostly just brain dead fuckups.

Generally speaking most of them are rude as fuck too. Even about super simple shit like asking please and thank you, or looking at the person you're talking to instead of grunting at them like a fucking retard and then looking off in some random direction like they are "above it all"

I dunno, they are the most annoying people on the planet. They contribute the least and they are also the ugliest. Are those justifications? Fuck you, I don't care.

Because white music is only Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber. Black music is only hip-hop.
Come on buddy..

Asian guy here, it's because you fucking white people are ignorant weaboo trash that don't know the difference between sarcastic smiles and genuine ones. You fuckers think most of the takeaway Chinese food is authentic, you think all the Japanese watch anime and read manga, you fuckers think that all Thai people love a dick in their butt. Guess what, your white ignorance will fade away when the Asian master race takes over. A new age will come where every community is a closeknitted community, where people will eat together on new year, where ignorance will be punished by not only you being shunned, but your whole fucking family name. You white bastards thinking everybody likes you, you fucking whiteskinned cunts thinking you're the majority, I hope all you fuckers mix with asians untill only 1% is left of your native shit race.

I understand that and agree with it. I also think that those people are wrong and that racism is an opinion.

Who is their best then? Drake is one of the biggest rappers in the world and he's trash.

Asian's are too scared of white people to do anything.

Honestly I have no idea what our current day best is. I know what I like. And most of it you wont hear on the radio.

Actually, you cucks aren't worth our energy and time.

Hurt people, hurt people. That's why black people are so horrible. I'm sympathetic to everything they have to go through which is why I believe we should all just put them out of their misery by committing black genocide. Black people have held humanity back and caused us to drag our knuckles on the way to forward movement for too long.

Because you'd get crushed. You're like 5'3". That isn't threatening.

>how did white people go from being Mozart and Beethoven
to Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson

>Black music is only hip-hop
there's a whole scene of jazz, blues and alt. rock thriving with black musicians still going strong. They don't get deals and air time though, because no one in the mainstream (that means white people) want to hear it.

blaming blacks for the popularity of hip hop, and not realizing it's whites that buy the shitty ass music, is like shitting in some guys pocket and accusing him of smelling.

true dat

Michael jackson is actually black

>victim complex
Blame everything on whitey you nigger, see how far it gets your lazy uneducated violent nigger ass

Nig nog detected

I'm not quite sure Freddy and Michael count as white..

>Brain dead fuckups

Says the guy who's worked in retail stores for "the last decade". LOL.

What a failure. Your superior whiteness hasn't done you much good.

>Mainstream =\= current best.

It sort of does though. Considering "best" is subjective when it comes to music, or really anything, the only objective way to measure quality of music is by its success. Sure, lots of people hate mainstream music. But even more people like it.

>when you realize beethoven was pop music back in the day

No. Sorry. White people are not the main demographic of people like Young Thug, desiigner.. all those people who just fucking mumble. Black people eat up that shit, they love it. They are the main driving force of hip-hop industry.

But that's totally justified prejudice ... Californian whites are fucking trash.

You guys have it wrong. Ya blacks are theives. Spanish are drug dealers. And indians are untrustworthy. But by far the biggest problem we have is the jewosh one.

Did you figure that out with your math skills?

>illegal immigrants being given jobs over the indigenous workforce through nothing but pricedumping is somehow okay because "everyone can do it"
yeah dude, fuck the uneducated and poor living in the US legally
they don't matter anyway

You must have meant to reply to .

Asian racebaiting doesn't work because no one believes that the chinks actually think this.

Go to bed jimmy.

Spend any amount of time living among the niggers and the spiggers and your views will change. It's easy to talk about open borders and acceptance when it isn't your city, your family, your safety.

Well you feel threatened by me, while thinking your size gives you superiority. It just proves your ignorance, I am laughing at your dumb mind, puny white man. Go suck your best friends dick while drunk or let your ass get raped by sandniggers, fag.

Don't worry, South Africa is going to show you a world without white ppl, I mean whiteness ...

Loool
"Racist explain you views"

Umm No. 20-30 years ago there were no shitskins in my country, and I wasn't a racist because that didn't exist. My father, and his father, weren't racists, because that didn't exist. Over the last 15-10 years, I've become "racist" as more and more non-Europeans flood my nation, and continent. Over the last 10 years, I've watched communities, neighbourhoods, towns, converted to majority shitskin areas.
Suddenly its not safe for me to walk there at night. My children cant go there. This is MY country, the one my family has always lived in. Consider the fact that portions of our cities are too "dangerous" for us to go to. That's not Europe. It wasn't 10 years ago, nor 100.

Over the last 5 years I've been called a racist and a bigot for not wanting to see my people displaced by non-euros..
50 years ago, racism didn't exist in my country.

I just want my country back. I just want my children to have a place that's theres. I want there children, and their children to live well. After the thousands of years of hard work of Europeans, after everything that's been sacrificed I don't want to see it just handed over to non-Europeans, controlled by jews.

Because they cant maintain it. they'll let our cities rot. They'll let everything around them rot and die. theyre living filth, and that will never change.
There will always be "racists" as long as theres niggers flooding the west and taking from it.

I'm white. I don't think there's anything I should really be scared of. Also there's no sand niggers in my country.

thank you for reminding me about that glorious fucking show

I actually did and that's why I am wealthier than you. I hope you can do maths one day too. It's a fun world when you're retarded.

kek

>me too

How is Drake the best rapper?

So I guess you're really enjoying life then.

Go buy something with your creditcard fucking cuck.

Best =/= one of the biggest.

All niggers do stupid shit, all niggers are stupid.
So, why not hating?

>the only objective way to measure quality is by its success

I don't think you know what any of those words means.

How good something tastes is also subjective. Does that make water the tastiest drink because it's the most common?

there ain't enough blacks in the states, to support the fame of those musicians, sorry. If it weren't for white dollars, Drake and his ilk would be outta work real quick like.

deal with it.