youtu.be/JF3yrdv3eY8
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the UK is still in the EU, dipshit

Norway has been smart from the start

youtu.be/JF3yrdv3eY8
This guy lives in UK I'm pretty sure

This.
Norway played the EU game on their terms, and have been doing just fine.
Hopefully the UK can do the same.

Not for long.

Eurofag tears taste so sweet

Putin applauds you for your decision to leave. How does that make you feel?

Fantastic

>antisocial scum
>telling a large group of people to fuck off
Liberals nailed it again.

Awesome

Better start learning russian then..

i wonder who's behind this post?

You don't fool me you schlemiel

Not falling for that bait

Asif putin is after us. You eurofucks are the ones need to worry

Complete idiot.

Thanks for leaving and making Germany stronger than ever before since 1945

Lol Germany strong I like it good joke
they are raping your women and you have a shitty
future ahead

Seriously, Germany has the habit to fuck things up by itself when reaches the top of the world. It happened with the Kaisers, I WW and II WW.

It's just a matter of time when they'll fuck things up this time.

you lost...

like the UK

How is any of this funny? Seriously?

this funny?

Come on, UK has been wealth for centuries, and EU exists for less than 100 years. Who voted for brexit was the english people, they know better what to do than some crazy germans who are about to be eaten by muslims.

UK UK uber alles
blah blah blah blah
blah blah Fuck EU

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Juncker
If you think we're on the run
We are the boys who will stop your little game
We are the boys who will make you think again

American here, I don't understand why anyone would want Brexit. It nuked the economy and made everyone poorer. Why would anyone want this?

You sir know whats going on I applaud you

there is no 'they' and there is no 'your'. Criminals who commit crimes go to jail. Easy

It didnt you fool
All will bounce back and be fine
WE knew the markets would take a hit
same as when we said fuck off to the euro currency
no surprises

Ahh what colour is the sky where you come from ?

>tfw an early general could split Labour and the UK to the point where we'll have a Tory government forever, with an even more neo-liberal austerity driven leader and frontbench, and the chance of fringe-right groups being taken seriously.

Feels bad man. I'm gonna miss workers rights and public services.

Deluded special snowflake detected

I'll take Democracy over all of that anytime

ENGLAND has spoken
STFU and go with it
use history as your guide
WE are never wrong
Resistence is futile
Your stupidity and faggotry will be assimilated
From now on You will service ENgland

/THREAD

I hope the EU bashes you for being a quitter.
Also I hope that the headquarters of major brands all move to another place and their factorys move to places where works is needed so you cunts hunger out.
You bastards forgot that polish immigrants and cheapworkers from poorer states make the shitty work like construction and cleaning cause no brit fag is man enough to be a worker at constriction.
Maybe you become refugees and you will be welcomed all over here cause we aren't racist fascist fucklets like you.

Fuck the UK. Scots and the Irish are the only true men of your islands, Imbred bad teeth retards, nothing more.

Your words are like a fart in the wind

Say it to his face faggot

Just like your breath

Eastern European living the UK here.

Who gives a shit about leaving the EU? Does it actually make any sort of difference in the slightest?

if you honestly thnk people will not do business with britain because of this or that the eu is dumb enough to try and punish them you are an idiot because other nations will follow in leaving when given that choice.
britain will bounce back and in 5-10 years will be as better than they were with the eu

this thread is so bad that the banana is actually the funniest thing in it

You're retarded if you actually think the EU won't do everything in their power to fuck over the UK as much has possible to keep other countries from having the same idea

Checked and kekd

/thread

Cause the UK is the perfect example to statute on.

>> Eastern European
There's a shorter way to write "Pole"

it means you cant travel as easily between countries, you now have control over your own borders, you dont have to follow shit they want you to regardless of it its good for you or not and now trade deals can be redone to be better for all those involved
in the long run its a good thing but is gonna take 5-10 years for things to get back on top

Kebab detected.

Dumbare!
Uk's in the EU for the next 2 years...!

There is more than 1 country in Eastern Europe.

Doesn't seem like anything that would affect me in any way, shape or form. I still don't get what all the fuss is about.

this is pretty clever!

if it stops rap-music and selfies,
it is worth it

9 years to completely leave.

its change and people dont like change, especially young people who have known nothing else besides what they had now and think nothing else will work

>its change

That's the thing. I don't see what it changes. If anything.

It's a 2 year divorce period

I wonder who is behind the EU.

No there is only Poland.
Then It's Russia.
All between is just whoevencares-land

I guess that would make sense if you are uneducated.

nothing that most will notice except some price changes at stores but for politics and business changes a good amount. new trade deals so they can boost economy better, do business with who they want not who they are given a list from, decide how to do border control instead of being told let these people in no questions asked
local scale not much will change but on global it will

Then I think it's fair to say that this is attracting far more attention than it should.

it really is but with how the eu works its scary for them. the eu power comes from all the nations within it so with britain leaving it drops the value of the euro which means it drops the economies of all nations part of the eu. the eu got way to big and now this could be the beginning of the collapse. if it does it means nations now have to actually make their countries good to have successful economies rather than rely on other countries.

No, because no one gives a shit about any of the former yugos and the balkans.

Not really that great of an argument if you point out a lack in education while writing the sentence incorrectly.
>>I guess it would...If you were*

Still relatively not soon.
Just saying.

Oh shit, they've blown our cover!

2 years is pretty soon.

Preach

>Soros start to short pound again
>Pound is falling
>Oy vey goyim
>Brexit is like annuda shoah

Gives plenty of time for a lot to change.
Not necessarily staying in but pretty much enough time for anything to happen.

Not pro or against brexit btw. Just saying.

Oy vey

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

>former yugos and the balkans.

Thanks for proving my point.

If you gave a shit about good arguments, you would have pointed out the fact that the other guy just said "who cares?". As if that's a great argument.