Post girls you know, user says what they would love to do to them

Post girls you know, user says what they would love to do to them.

Reply to get a reply.

She is such a fucking hottie. Love me latinas.

Put a bag on the head

Put her on a diet

What would Sup Forums do to them?
Want more of any of them?
Got more than enough.

bump

Might...MIGHt skull fuck the far right...

middle one seems nice

which would you like more of?

Fuck her doggy, of course. Cum in that sweet cunt.

middle for sure

what would you do to her??

??

Skull fuck the shit out of her, make her open her mouth for my cum, cover her braces and her nice tits.

Oh man, anyone else want to skin her? I want to skin her so bad oh gosh it would me so fun to incapacitate her and remove all her skin then rub her exposed flesh together and here her scream out in pain before her body goes into shock. Imagine how confused she'd be when she wakes up oh man. There's so much fun stuff you can do with kids. I've always wanted to try positioning a girl's cunt onto some sort of large pointed cone then grab her legs and shove the cone into her with my foot and see how far in I can get it. Or maybe rip off her jaw and hear the gurgling sounds she makes as she tries to scream. Slice her belly and let her guts spill out and let her scramble to place them back in. Break her arms and legs and toss her into a bonfire and watch her flop around as she tries to get out of the flames. Pierce her eyes with a bike pump's nozzle and see how big they can get before they pop. Just thinking about all the possibilities gives me goosebumps. The best thing is to get creative and see how many unique ways you can use her body. Force Piano wire through her digestive tract and tie both ends to Rotating spindles and try to saw her in half from the inside. So much fun.

tell me all the dirty shit youd do to her

she seems to be a complete idiot. u sure u wanna touch her?

Time for therapy, user.

more details = more pics

how about her?

what is she like? i mean her personality

Guess.
I'll say what's right and what's not

Fuck her right in the pussy

Any of you fuckers like asians?

I'd imagine her to be a bit introverted. one you wouldnt notice on a bus or at a busy party. she thinks she has a warm heart, but in reality she does not. she doesnt notice when only being used for just fun (or profit), and thats exactly what i'd do to her.

is she a luxury whore of some kind?

she's not introverted at all.
So what would you do to her and her 2 friends? :)

Just a girl in my life.

whore of the class or sg? :D

sg? what's that?

something

ever fucked any of the three or just daydreaming about it?

I'll be back in a while.
If I see some stories I like when I'm back I'll post more.

bump

noone? well alright then.

im back 2, got any thing to get our fantasy started?

depends what you want

what you have?

also, im not very good at this thing but i would definetly cum in her mouth any time.

a whole lot of pictures.
nothing nude though.

bikini or swimming pictures?

i'm getting a whole lot of nothing for the pictures i'm posting. that's a shame.
oh well, hope you enjoy.

nah man, you do quality work, i just dont know how or what to say. she is a nice lady and really: i just have to learn stuff. tell me what you wanna hear tho and i try

tell me a detailled story how you would dominate her and her 2 friends ;)
i'll be back in a bit, hope you can think of something :P

Yep

Moarrrrr

She's got that sweet look, so it would have to be something pretty harsh. Rope bondage gangbang with 10 niggers maybe?

Fake your girl nude/hardcore, see link in pic related

>I would have her get in my truck.
>Have her undress.
>drop her wetback ass off at the border

bumpin

With a sign on her back that says "Coño gratis! Carne de violación de espaldas mojadas calientes!"

thought of anything yet?

This one needs throat fucked. I'd pick her up in my car and drive to a secluded area. Then I'd grab the back of her head and shove her down in my lap. Ignoring the gagging, I'd fuck her mouth until I unload in her mouth and on her face. Imagine that face covered in puke and cum. That's what she'd look like when I kick her out of my car, probably near a pre-school.

Take off her panties and sniff them. Make her sniff them while I sniff and lick her pussy and asshole. Fuck her pussy, then ass. Make her suck my cock and shoot my load in her mouth.

interesting ;) maybe a bit too far with the puke part kek
want more?

Absolutely.

Jerk off into her mouth while fingering her pussy.

Here you go
feel free to post more about her and her friends ;)

Throat fuck her till she cantold breath and then cum all over her breasts and stomach

Her friends.... Sounds like it's time for a little party. Someone would have to roofie the punch. When they wake up, they're stripped naked in a padded room. A voice from a speaker in the ceiling tells them that the only way out is to eat each other out.

They'd all refuse at first, but would eventually give in. Awkward at first, Ginger would emerge as a master pussy licker. Cutie middle chick would suffer from dehydration because she squirted so often. Mostly the third girl sits in the corner and masturbates, but she joins in enough to gain her freedom.

In the end, they'd be released, but they would become lifelong lesbians.

Two months later, after they think the entire ordeal is over, the video would be released and shown all over town.

No love for this dragon queen?

I'd like to do that to her as well!

I like your stories, they're creative.

Have her blow me till my dick is nice and lubed up then shove it deep up her ass. Righty plz

B U M P

would fuck her face all day.
how about this slut i used to go to highschool with?