So how did Black Panther "conplicate" the plot again...

So how did Black Panther "conplicate" the plot again? The directors kept clamoring how he complicates the conflict between both Cap and IM (while siding with the latter) when in reality, the only reason he sided with IM was because his agenda meshes with IM's goals.

that mask was so freaking cool

Bucky went bangy bangy on his daddy, plus they needed to force him in somewhere before his movie.

That being said the movie could have worked a lot better without the winter solider, I've never cared about the 100 year old robot cunt, yet it was 3 movies about him but at least they finally didn't have Loki in one of their movies.

Kept waiting for him to pop in with Thor at the last minute and demand Asgard justice

/r/ing dank new helmet pasta

Because for some reason pro-registration forces were ok with the fact a bix nood wants to just murder someone extrajudicially with no oversight because he thinks that guy killed his dad.

What's a bix nood?

>Bucky went bangy bangy on his daddy

No he didn't, he was framed.

Was anyyone else surprised by how neat this helmet looked?

The rest of the suit was just whatever for me but this thing was dank as hell.

Whenever he took it off, I just wanted to pick it up and use it as a paper weight.

This is seriously how I wish Batman's mask was designed.

Black Panther is the only character in the movie who has a complete story arc.

A NIGGER

Idea for one

>
Batman Beyond

>literally WE WUZ KAINGZ the character
>everyone calls him "King" or "Your highness"
>just because hes the son of some dictator in some shit hole african country nobody gives a shit about

This.

What was with this nigger? He dresses in all black because he's a nigger and fights like a panther because a panther is a black cat and he's a black nigger and also black panther is a nigger organization in real life. And he lives in africa, the nigger country. It's ridiculous.

>i'm from queens
>lol i'm from brooklyn
>i'm from """"""wakanda"""""" and i'm not only a magic nigger i'm a mary sue
What the FUCK was with this piece of shit film

Africa isn't a country though.

>Flint: I don't think we've met before, I'm Flint
>T'Challa: I don't care
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Where did he get that plane that he flew to Russia in?

The black market

Claiming Bucky somehow did Asgardian terrorism or "appeared" to have killed a secretly alive Jane Foster or even colluded with some fucking aliens on behalf of hydra or some shit

Strictly speaking, if his plan was to capture Bucky he could have taken him back to Wakanda and executed him without the UN even being able to justify being pissy

Stole it.

His job was to blindly seek Bucky's head with no due process, before letting Tony do the same at the end.

Because he wanted to kill Bucky.
Tony didn't want that because he wanted to have Cap on his side.
Cap didn't want him dead for obvious reasons.

Black Panther has his own jet.

He's the hereditary monarch of a futuristic paradise-nation. He has private jets. In the comics, Black Panther's Wakandan Design Group created the Avengers Quinjet, Falcon's wings, Captain America's hard-light shield (which he'll probably get in the MCU now that he gave the original back to Stark) and more.