Just moved out of my gf's apartment while she's on work because she is in stress so much and said I should leave (in...

Just moved out of my gf's apartment while she's on work because she is in stress so much and said I should leave (in anger) and that she needs time alone.
She says I'm perfect, but she needs time apart.
Dubs decide if I dump her.

also: feels thread

work it out brah.

Actually show us a pic of her and then we'll decide if she's worth keeping.

Check'd

She's already got a replacement in mind

nah, no replacement, she know's that she can't get a better guy. 100% sure of that. after me, there will be a very damn long time of her being single.

Dump her if you're sure you can do better

You keep telling yourself that user

Break it off, her issues won't get any better. Anger only gets worse and worse as time goes on

You can't let a bunch of random strangers on the internet decide for you. This is only something you can decide.

Here comes the dubs of truth Op

Well OP's imaginary gf is fucked.

Oh boy

sometimes we are bound by the self imposed chains we cannot see

fuck...Sup Forums...you suprised me once again...
Thank's user, I hope you have a great day and I want to let you know that you made a guy somewhere in this world very happy!
Be proud!

I'll just overthink everything

Dump her before she does. I had so many women in my life and if i can guarantee you one thing. Stupid excuse like "i need free time" are a girls speciality. Dont believe it. Its 99% another dude. Who knows if shes even going to work. Women are sluts. Incapable of feeling love. Dump her and if you are open to my help i tell you. Forget everything about relationships. They wont work. Every one is getting divorced today. 2016 and People are to stupid and whoreish to ever ever have kids or understand what love is.

yeah by tyrone and tyreese

damn Sup Forumsro...true words...

dumperiiiino

She already decided, and so did you. You moved out.

It's over already

nah, it's because we had a "fight" yesterday...she's incapable to have sex so much because she has this women thing where she's dry as fuck because she's missing something...i don't know..but she's really hurt every time we have sex and all red and shit...
And I just said her, that once in two months is not enough for me.

Sex is a important part of Love. But for her, sex is just pain.

>my gf
Of course, user.
Of course.

She doesn't want better. Just different. Not you.

She's found someone else, move on

dude she isn't turned on by you, clearly she's getting some other dude to fuck her who she is actually attracted to, just fucking leave.

user, you're not giving her any space because she's your right hand.

What a positive mindset

She told you to leave, you did leave.
The relationship is already over unless your low enough to beg, what's done has already been done you got dumped without even realising
>Fucking kek

user, don't understimate the women's capacity of replacing you. She is a woman. She has a backup plan and a backup plan to her backup plan. And by "backup" I mean other guys trying to fuck her. A woman is like a monkey, they never let go of a branch without having one already gripped.

>what is lube, the post

you serious? you really contemplated to let Sup Forums decide about your relationship? are you dense?

You cant make her wet. Op is a degenerate

Had a girlfriend for 5 years that, due to hormonal issues, would have stretches where she wouldn't get wet.

We bought lube and got over it. Sex almost daily for 5 years.

I'm a gynae by trade
Thats a real condition yeah, and if she has it even mad amounts of lube dont really help without the normal lube your body is meant to supply

Having sex is inevitably difficult and not very pleasurable for either participant when it occurs, though there are treatments, some people just don't respond well to them.

Ever heard of lube?

Seriously, though. While your complaint is very valid, you also have to understand how your telling her that was deeply painful and distressing to her. Women need more than anything to feel emotionally safe.

If you love her and want to be with her despite that difficulty, then stay with her. But she will need a lot of reassurance that you still love her and want to be with her.

If there are other major problems with the relationship and you don't love her and don't want to be with her, then continue on your present course.

OP, i was in the same situation as you a couple of years ago, my gf said she needed time to stay alone (i suspect she fucked some other guy), after a couple of months she came back to me and i accepted to rebuild our relationship.

Now we are still together and my relationship seems nice and full of happyness. Anyway every day i wish i had dumped her because now i see it was the right thing to do. But i'm to much of a faggot to do now (without logical explanation)

I agree. It's almost as if he's causing all of his own problems with women. Hmm...

thanks for the info.
Not sure how to feel about it...
Am I a dick? I mean she could find a way to solve that problem too, right?

That's too much sex, unhealthy even, twice a week is optimum to keep both interest and regularity.

Says the guy who gets none

Look OP i'm really the last person who wouldn't be happy for you if everything works out but if seen so many men (including me and some of my friends) who got hurt so much that they turn to reflections of themselves.
I used to think just like you. Believe me. I used to be romantic and i really believed that they love me. I never thought of the worst. That this is even an Option.
Im begging that you will have more luck than most men but please i dont want one man get hurt by a slut ever again. So try to get over it already.
And believe me stuff like shes sore or smth means she isnt turned on by you anymore. Probably bc of other dude or guilt bc she already cheated.

Checked. Decide for yourself.

if princess trainer gold edition has taught me anything, it's that you need to get her ass drunk to get her wet.

Look faggot stop samefaggin the same thread with your virginity. It fucking stinks in here like fucking dead fish and sea salt

Trips don't lie user.

Dont dump her you nigger. Work it out.
Give her some time to be alone, but I suggest at the same time you prepare for breakup, because she might want it. If this is somehow troubling for you (as in you can't handle her being the one to initiate breakup and not you), you're a fucking pussy and should not be allowed to have a girlfriend.

Next thing you do you discuss the matter at hands with her. What started this shit and so on. You work it out. If its about sex and she cant get wet or some shit, you work out something.
>What is lube
>What is blowjob
>What is masturbation

Oh and what the fuck.. are you fucking retarded?
>Sex is a important part of Love
No it's not you fucking twat. This just proves you're an ignorant self-centered cunt. Think about your partner for once.

she was always dry. from the beginning.
Even if she initiates the sex, she's dry as fuck

That's the only way your peice of shit ass is ever gonna float. Get fucking rowing you dirty kike

Just work it out. There is nothing bad about her needing time without you to be less stressed. It's completely normal and if this is something you would dump her for I really don't know what you are doing in this relationship.

If you are thinking about whi can do better and that it is a legit reason to hop off and do something else, you are setting yourself up for an endless fight for everything and anything because there is always something and someone 'better' but that isn't domething you should reach for all the time, because this will leave you never satisfied and thus depressed.

Stay with her like how she would stay with you, but put in just a little more effort. That's investment. She would do the same when you need it.

Not op What advice do you have for me? I have a gf who is a good person and all. But we fight a lot and have way too little sex also. She likes it and all but we and up fighting every week. Things escalate very quickly into anger and frustration. She dumped me yesterday but I IMAGINE she might want to talk in a few days. what do I do in the meantime?

You need to solve the issues that caused the arguments in the first place. Sometimes they are irreconsonsilable. And sometimes they never get dealt with. If these issues become too much, and you loose faith then you need to move on.

>No it's not you fucking twat. This just proves you're an ignorant self-centered cunt. Think about your partner for once.
Yes, it is.
Sexual consumption is a normal human requirement for the majority. A whole shitload of chemical processes occur before, during and after sex that promote bonding and recognition, habitual conditioning and that "love" thing.

Go fuck yourself. And google androstenol and oxytocin.

/thread
>I know you don't wanna believe this OP but the moment she asked you to leave and the moment you left is the same time you broke up with your gf

I'd dump my fiancee if she did that. What if when you're married she decides she needs time apart? I wouldn't care if I was 100% certain she'd come back to me. That's incredibly selfish and she has a pretty twisted idea of what love is if she thinks it's okay.