Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

That is a lot of smokes in a day. Have you tried anything yet ?

Not yet

I know that being a fedora fag is stupid, but why not try vaping?

Don't go for non-nicotine, go for the proper e-cigs where you refill it with stuff you can buy locally, buy online, or make yourself.

WHY

DO

YOU

THIS

THREAD

EVERY

SINGLE

DAY

>he thinks it's the same person posting it every time

newfag detected

this thread is pasta now

This

I'd try vaping because almost anything is better than smoking 75 cigs per day

It's been pasta since February

I tried everything from e cigs, gum, and cold turkey. None of it worked... At first. I bought the patch and started using an app called smoke free. The app lets you mark achievements for days that you havnt smoked and has an option to select what nicotine replacement youre using. You mark an average of how much you spend on smoking and it automatically calculates your projected savngs for a year. It helped and i iave been cigarette free for 4 months and completely nicotine free for 2.

not the worst pasta though reminds me i need to fucking quit smoking

Tbh, smoking is kinda fun sometimes. I usually smoke organic american spirit because they gotta be safer, just a little but with the no chems, right? Anyway, I also vape when I have the money to spend on juice. I fuckin love it man, greatest shit ever. Fuck that vaping meme lol.

>tfw posting 75 shitty threads a day

anyone here managed to get a life?

Usually entry costs are about 120 for the base, tank, and mouth piece plus 5 bucks every week or two for the wick that heats up the e-cig juice.

A full tank for my dad goes for half a day to a day depending on how often he goes on it.
It's really cool because his business is e-cig friendly.

It's not that expensive. Hell, where I am a bottle of juice is about 20 - 30 bucks depending on flavor. And they last a good month per bottle. (Talking about the large ones)

Kill yourself

tbh if you cant quit smoking you a bitch niga, i used to smoke alot.... then i realised i was being a bitch ass niga and quit...

>tfw seeing this thread for the 75th time
op still hasn't managed to quit being a faggot

Swap the addiction for something else, like cocaine or heroin

True, at least it's a helpful pasta thread

Shit bait user

It's only hard for the first few days

did you try vaping?

Smoking makes you cool

Lol

I used hard candy. Jolly ranchers if I remember right. The gum isn't so bad either. Good luck bro

I was smoking 10-30 zigs a day for 7 years.
2 years ago i wanted to quit.
First 3 monts : 5 zigs a day max.
next 5 months : 3 zigs a day max
next 2 months : 1 zig a day max
and then i just stopped smoking and never touched a cigarette again.

Summerfag spotted

i've got an idea you buy 5 gitane mais pack and u smock it all in 1 hour u never want to touch a cigs of u'r life after that