What is going on with him?

>"Jay Z—call me, bruh. You still ain’t called me. Jay Z, I know you got killers. Please don’t send them at my head. Please call me."

>"Khaled, I know you got hitters from Miami. Please do not send them at my head. I just want to have a conversation about how we playing radio’s game."

>"This Saint Pablo tour is the most relevant [thing] happening."
>Cancels Saint Pablo Tour

On some real morrissey/britney spears 07 type shit right now.
Any conspiracy theories or has he just lost his shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NBwwN5X2Fhk?t=1m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=DCfJ7r1CX5U
youtube.com/watch?v=MllouBxqPX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he has always been dumb.

>Lot of people here tonight feel like they lost. You know why? 'Cause y'all been lied to. Facebook lied to you. Google lied to you. Radio lied to you. Fuck you, radio. I'm on my Trump shit tonight, I'm taking his lead. [...] It's a new world, Hillary Clinton. It's a new world. Feelings matter. Because guess what? Everybody in middle America felt a way, and they showed you how they felt. If you keep following old models, your ass is going to get Hillary Clinton'd. [...] There's a Richard Pryor interview that you can watch about people coming into power and not changing anything, just becoming a part of the power. That's happening with musicians because they're scared. I'm not scared. I'm here to change things. I'm not always going to say things the perfect way. I'm going to say it how I feel. Right now, press, get ready to write your passive-aggresive, LeBron James, racist comments. Get ready, because the show is over.

What's his fucking problem?

>On some real morrissey/britney spears 07 type shit right now.
stop comparing black ppl to white people
thanks faggot

>Any conspiracy theories
Putin is buying famous media entertainers to make America ready for Russian control?
First Trump now Kanye

He knows the true

nope

He makes a hood point about Beyonce, but I think he's just desperate for attention.

"soon as they like you, make em unlike you"

He's an emotional child.

he almost dissed beyonce i hope he dies

>morrissey
Moz is perfectly competent

Trump was getting all the media attention and Kanye wanted a slice

Kanye has always been a fraud.

It is just that the general population know it now too.

oh shit is it over for yeezy?!?

Snoop called him crazy.

SNOOP.

Kanye is done.

>Any conspiracy theories
Marketing

Music is haram, Ahmed.

You were all lied to by the media about the refugees not being rapefugees, Kanye and Trump know the truth and are standing against the Islamic invasion of rapists to protect this great country and also take over Europe and bomb mecca, etc. etc. basically wiping out all of islam to protect the good people of Earth.

Literally LMAOing at all these libtards getting upset because Kanye outed himself as a Trump supporter. How many of you idiots will now claim that you "never actually liked him"?

The man raps about demeaning women and the pursuit of power and you think just because he's black he would be a Hillary supporter? Pretty much all mega wealthy hip hop artists lean conservative and if you think otherwise you're a moron.

Just goes to show how racist the left really is.

Kanye is simply nurturing his public persona. Nothing less, nothing more than that.

Believing that he's insane and such will only further his cause

dropping huge redpills and leading the way as usual

He's just starting his campaign for president, I don't see why everyone is freaking out.

Is there a SINGLE more redpilled being on this universe? And I don't mean it because he is directy more redpilled than others, but because he literally lives in the blue pill world, married to the blue pill queen, and he is still the most WOKE person in the entire entertainment industry to the point it actually drives him mad

Probably just gone off his meds to help his 'artistic vision' or some shit.

I actually did never like him as a person but liked his music. I used to not even be able to tolerate his music because of who was behind it but that's past me now. I've even come out and told people how much I disliked him even 2 years ago

Hello, CIA :^)

Kanye is going get Tupac'd or Biggie'd hard by some BLM or Islam crazy motherfuckers

>BLM
Would that be the thing that causes them to have large internal strife and break into warring factions?

I fucking love Kanye

now watch all the liberals cry now that a based black man has BTFO their narrative

>3 arabic trends
>trend to stop famous guy supporting Trump

really activates those almonds

Kanye's not exactly one of those artists where you give a shit about his political views desu

He can't control his autistic outbursts. I'm genuinely convinced that he is on the spectrum.

people gotta remember, kanye is still kanye. people don't change, they learn how to do things differently.

What the fuck? I love Kanye now

lmao Kanye is a spectacle

He's incredible! He just gave the finger to his fans and anyone who'd write about him. Truly a real artist! In the truest sense of the word, free spirit bordering on insanity.

He is just doing what he has always done and that is "trying to stay relevant".

His music is utter garbage so he can't rely on that so he comes out with some bullshit statements which the media will pore over or another pleb tier piece of clothing.

Easily one of the most undeserving musicians of the past decade.

lmao this

yeah but you dont fucking cancel your tour over this shit
he's just gonna go back to rehab
hope he kills himself desu

Is he, dare I say it, /ournigga/?

honestly i dont believe kim is that blue pilled, she's just an actual bussiness woman who knows how to play the media. its all just an act

>tfw I bought GA tickets to the NJ show.
>tfw I was taking my best friends, whom I haven't seen in ages.
>tfw I'm pissed, but I hope that Kanye gets the help he needs
Feels bad, friends.

BLM will die completely, it would be interesting to see black people create factions against one another.

The black gangs are part of the warring factions too, they would play a huge role somehow.

Why does everyone think there's something wrong? He always rants - it's not a controversy.

Everyone's distraught because black people aren't supposed to have these opinions, and that's exactly what he's ranting about.

because he cancelled the rest of his tour

That's President West for you

paranoia, rambling, delusions of grandeur, he is obviously manic again. if he is still undiagnosed at this point then the people around him must be wilfully ignorant.

Kanye is one of the very few people who could beat President Trump, too bad they're going to superdelegate his ass like they did Bernie and run a designated loser.

youtu.be/NBwwN5X2Fhk?t=1m29s

Looking like Sup Forums in here

Is that dude Kanye.. Kanyshe a singer or something that I should be aware of ???

what is the purpose of this post

How soon until Kanye goes on Infowars? The only person more redpilled than him at this point is Alex Jones himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if he already browses it.

Cause kissin people's ass is so unlike you

Oh god can you imagine Yeezy going on the Alex Jones show

Well, Donald Trump himself went on the show in December, and became the President. Kanye might just do the same

People, please get lives and stop caring about this trash.

>Asking America, the nation that just elected a TV star to be President, to stop caring about things celebrities say.

You're farting into the wind, my friend.

Off his Lexapro

nice leddit quip, bud

Lexapro isn't some mind-alterer sedative pill that brings you to a higher point of consciousness.. it just helps out with depression a lil

>libtards

fucking christ I'm not even a liberal and I'm glad Trump won but you fucking losers need to stop going around calling people "libtards" and "social justice warriors". You're all cunts and I hope you're more annoying than the cunts you whine about. kys, mm

black people defend him the most, especially black men.

I thought Kanye was a genius then and I think he's a genius now he's just getting more and more into his own head and going more and more insane (not just the Trump thing he's been crazy in general)

>losers
Winners aren't losers, lad. You're still salty. Step away from society. Breath.

see

>You ain't never seen nothing crazier than
>This nigga when he off his Lexapro
This is a quote from Life of Pablo
You're dumb

It's kind of funny a week ago leftists were screaming "LOL KANYE FOR PRESIDENT 2020!" as a lol so clever joke about Trump getting elected and thinking they had a new champion and then Kanye started talking shit about blue politics and now they're all gasping and pearl clutching and turning on him shocked that a black man had a different opinion than they expected.

We get it, you don't have to quote yourself

>he desperately clawed his way into relevance through bulshit antics like this

actually he worked his way to relevance by releasing several of the greatest hip-hop albums ever made, retard

He's going to end up killing himself and then cement himself as one of the "greatest" in hip hop history.

>Literally LMAOing at all these libtards getting upset because Kanye outed himself as a Trump supporter. How many of you idiots will now claim that you "never actually liked him"?

I liked his music up to Yeezy (although even then, I only like the beats thanks to Daft Punk. His lyrics are shit). TLoP is pure garbage.

He's a has been grasping for relevancy. I actually miss "Jesus Walks" Kanye.

Sup Forums (which has sipped over to the rest of Sup Forums) is the literal flip side of Tumblr.

Just as dumb and insufferable, just on the opposing side.

>Everybody in middle America felt a way, and they showed you how they felt.
the sanest fucking thing he's ever said in recent memory

No, it was antics...
>insecurr
>insecurr
>insecurr

>literally LMAOing
Illiterate detected

Also, wait... Are implying that people have EVER liked Kanye? Bold move...

Two crazies rambling on a talk radio show for an hour... I'd listen to it for keks.

Wow, did he actually say this? What a stupid, stupid, STUPID fucking nigger. The GOP wants to string blacks up in trees and intern Muslims, and this STUPID fucking nigger is defending them? Donald Trump was endorsed by the KU KLUX KLAN you STUPID fucking nigger. I'm so sick of covering for this STUPID fucking nigger, I'm never listening to another record of his. Fuck him.

youtube.com/watch?v=DCfJ7r1CX5U

youtube.com/watch?v=MllouBxqPX0

What a racist, mysogynist nigger. I hope his monkey race gets gassed, fucking stupid racist shitstain.

Can't stand him but am happy with him taking a stance against liberal media and Hollywood elitists. But really, I know he just said it to get attention so

The tolerant, all-inclusive (as long as it isn't white and Christian) left, everybody.

Kill your self, scum.

>That's happening with musicians because they're scared. I'm not scared. I'm here to change things.

Why does he always think he is ahead of the curve or something? Like he is always the only one doing this kind of shit? For as long as anyone can remember there have been artists fighting against the grain with how music was changing, for better or worse. There are artists doing it now. His whole radio rant is fucking retarded. Radio is dead Kanye, get over it.

c'mon guys, that's a pretty fucking obvious falseflag

Kanye is an Uncle Tom coon. He needs to kill himself.

However, I still like old albums. I will download illegally so I can listen to them offline. I'm not even going to give him the 2 cents per stream that Spotify would give him by listening to his music through there.

Is smoking weed the only thing snoop dogg does, wtf?

There's nothing the Dems hate more than a black man leaving the plantation.

you know how I know you're a white boy?

How, user?

>I've even come out and told people how much I disliked him even 2 years ago
You say that like you were coming out to your parents as a transexual.
Nobody cares what you think about Kanye West.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>Going to see Kanye in Gov Ball
>Cancelled
>Going to Kanye in the Palace
>Cancelled
>Going to Kanye in the Palace
>Cancelled

I don't even live in Detriot