youtu.be/RoqgYfaSpnE
youtu.be/AFcDFr2YIU8
youtube.com/watch?v=PtE10YN1kDU
youtu.be/Z2c9dO_7SIg
youtu.be/O0C2MEkA1ko
youtu.be/j86MDni0o4A
youtu.be/QNAzSL2f4Xo
youtu.be/kpeCOqQJ3Nk
npr.org/2016/11/19/502685402/trump-agrees-to-settle-trump-university-lawsuits-for-25-million
youtube.com/watch?v=ziwfD5thl0g
theholyromanempire.bandcamp.com/album/hre-presents-the-tape-hbb-hot-booty-bitches-w-dj-arianism-large-raj-and-cum-crew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the entire post-punk genre

youtube.com/watch?v=YfUlhqLdScY

youtube.com/watch?v=qEEZsvSzG-4

youtube.com/watch?v=XoxYBP-CrhY

youtube.com/watch?v=VwcKwGS7OSQ

JOHN MAUS

Ian Curtis voted for Thatcher and hold some pretty racist views according to his wife

We'll have your head on a pole you fucking leftist scum

Yeah okay ;)

This isn't as threatening as they probably think it is

if only you could get off your computer posting frogs and jerking off to anime traps :((

W E W

wtf I fear maoists now

youtu.be/F96v0UGq5tU

youtu.be/06tUDUzsnYw

youtu.be/2lBA1obXI68

youtu.be/RoqgYfaSpnE

youtu.be/AFcDFr2YIU8

>Alt-right
>capable of creating something other than frog memes

>liberals
>capable of creating anything

>pretty racist views according to his wife
Like what?

What does liberal even mean?

>if they are even real guns, you're acting like they wouldn't immediately get PTSD from chambering the first bullet

WE FUCKING WON LMFAO

You mean music for nu-males?

Why are you on this board then, considering 99% of the artists discussed here are left wing?

I'm done with the USA. finally

Ian was a Thatcherite

Morrissey supported Leave

You can't call lefties "Nu males" when the leader of the alt right demands a special safe space because someone made a mild criticism of mike pence at the theater

are you seriously this new? Sup Forums became cucked around 2013. Before then, most posters were pretty redpilled.

>Post-punk is only it's biggest edgelord and Joy Division

Ok he was not right when he said the entire genre but there's more to post-punk than these two bands

I'm honestly not sure if I'm just missing the joke you're making, or if you're actually that delusional

They're left wing insofar as most smart people who don't follow politics or read philosophy consider themselves """"""""""left wing"""""""""""""".

But can we get off this stupid topic? It's completely possible to make good music regardless of political views.

>americans voted for this man to make their country a safe space again
Can't make this shit up.

His Thatcher vote wasn't because he approved of her policies, it was a protest vote.

been here since MPP dropped, cute revisionism

Ian was a Labour supporter who voted for Thatcher as a protest against the Labour leader at the time

Isn't Mark E Smith pretty right-wing in a lot of his views? Not Thatcherite right-wing, but some sort of right-wing.

I've been browsing Sup Forums on and off for 5-6 years, that's bullshit. It has always had a leftist slant

Not on Sup Forums it seems.
I love Post Punk and I hate how Sup Forums only seems to care about Joy Division when there are so many other great bands and albums

thats why art is so shitty

I'm redpilled and left

>He think artists care about politics

Oh my god

I'm pretty sure the only reason he did this is to make this a bigger story than the Trump U settlement.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtE10YN1kDU

Medicine for the People will fill you with love and good vibes towards everyone.

>It's completely possible to make good music regardless of political views.
Of course it is, but that doesn't make the rest of what you said any less retarded

youtu.be/Z2c9dO_7SIg

this triggers the U.S. Southerners:
youtu.be/O0C2MEkA1ko
youtu.be/j86MDni0o4A
youtu.be/QNAzSL2f4Xo
youtu.be/kpeCOqQJ3Nk

impossible

This Heat, PiL, Wire, The Pop Group, The Chameleons, Bauhaus and Gang of Four are all pretty popular here

He himself twitted about the settlement earlier in that day.

So no. you are vastly overestimating his intelligence

Lol wtf. I thought Trump was against safespaces?

I think he might be using that tweet to distract people from the fact that he just settled the Trump University fraud lawsuit for $25 million: npr.org/2016/11/19/502685402/trump-agrees-to-settle-trump-university-lawsuits-for-25-million

What a dumbass revisionist
Sup Forums as a whole was always primarily lefty with the exception of Sup Forums until the meme magic entered the picture

Oh man, this thread. You should have asked for good anti-alt right music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ziwfD5thl0g
'murica-core

What racist views?

And that's why?

Not true btw

Been here since '09.

Really? Because I rarely see them mentioned save for occassionally popping up on peoples 4x4s, but never really discussed

Sup Forums as a whole would be center libertarian if we want to summarize it

kek, so basically like the Brexit protest vote that backfired

Well 99 percent of artists today are shit. So there you go.

At least 50 years ago left winged people weren't as retarded and so was the music.

It's in the book she wrote about him, I haven't actually read it but a reviewer said it paints him "as a racist, violent, abusive controlling, insecure, right-wing mess of a human being"

Nu-male thread ALERT

Punk in britain back then was all about cutting yourself on you own edge so I wouldn't take any bands political views too seriously

Booo,
you just got hit by a nu-male :^)

so basically he was mentally ill and treated his wife bad. well shit that's what i've guessed

>anti-alt-right music
anything written by upper middle class white college kids from coastal states
>pro-alt-right music
Kanye

What do you have against new males?

Would you rather live like how males lived in older times?

>-alt right
your a dorable
open a book

But I'm lower middle class from the midwest and I make anti-alt-right music

Top kek, thank you so much

tfw you realize the one holding the sign is actually a man

H e l l o R e d d i t.

If you think Joe-schmo smart person isn't left wing by default, then you're the retard. When you actually discuss politics with a group of intelligent AND informed people, you see much more diversity in thought.

Oh you people want to discuss politics eh?

>using a meme term like "alt right" to refer to any right wing internet community that aren't neocons
>discussing politics on a music board

Take this gay homo stuff to Sup Forums or /leftypol/ and stay there.

i think you misunderstood Sup Forums
Sup Forums is the alt right, OP asked for anti-alt right music.

It's pretty cute that entitled elitist white musicians are the ones crying about Trump, while Kanye gets shit on by the same people for daring to be black and have opinions different to theirs

theholyromanempire.bandcamp.com/album/hre-presents-the-tape-hbb-hot-booty-bitches-w-dj-arianism-large-raj-and-cum-crew

they can create an endless amount of genders

yeah no one wants to listen to your shit albulm

>meme term like "alt right"
But many of these people call themselves alt-right

>"as a racist, violent, abusive controlling, insecure, right-wing mess of a human being"
Damn, so much for the sensitive tortured artist

This.

What are you talking about bro? You can't be a tolerant, freethinking, leftist unless YOU THINK EXACTLY LIKE US