She's all mine white boy

she's all mine white boy

and guess what? i got the fucking white bitch pregnant and there aint a damn thing your punk white ass can do about it home boy

u mad whitey?

Other urls found in this thread:

hipwiki.com/Raason "Lil B" Shaw
youtube.com/watch?v=l0WUF2uqI8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just don't give a single fuck. If this white trash maid decided to be the dirty slave of the islamic nigroid you are, then she shall live with the consequences. :)))
Btw it's now you kid Tyrone, it's Tonaroidu's (Some Nigger name)! :)

i know that girl! i used to sext with her

Dat be photoshop, yo! He's being fra-med!

prove it fag

lol so what i got a nigger bitch pregnant .. but I'm not stuck with taking care of it .. the bitch or kid

I hope you have a daughter. Coloured bitches are fucking beautiful.

You got mobile aids nigga

At least I don't have to pay child support out of prison.

it was 2 years ago. i dont think they were together at that time. at least she said she was single.

no im not mad, at least im not a nigger

she's clearly a poor street sleeper, take her and her iphone 3g

>she said
Maybe we will get lucky and an outstanding officer will take care of it

beautiful teeth

only reason niggers brag about having kids is cause they get bigger welfare cheques

Fucking Jews..

Congrats, she's unfit for the rest of the white populace. Enjoy your cum dumpster and inevitable land whale.

not a bit mad, she's doing a public service by helping contribute to the dilution of nigger blood. half-breeds beget more mixed and eventually almost all the nigger will be bred out of the family line. She's a hero, Jamal, taking one for the team like that.

>implying you're the black guy in the picture and not a 14 year old white kid

troll harder faggot

women aren't owned. I'm happy she loves you. Enjoy and cherish her and your child.

>u mad whitey?
nope. i wish you two happiness.

So you put your three drops of yellow semen in her sntach and infected her with an autistic child?

Nah not mad, but good luck man. Life just got a lot harder.

Bad white genes and clearly bad black genes mixing. Should be an interesting outcome lol. Both of you have shit genes I can tell by just looking at you

not worried, she wasn't worth the dollar you paid to sleep with her to begin with.

user you made this thread yesterday, around the same time as well.
Why would anyone be mad at a happy couple?
sage

>mad

keep trying niggers, lol

Look, an ape managed to steal a white ape and impregnate it. Now they will have semi nigger downies.

Loool shopped

You people are good at making babies, just not supporting them

Haha you have to pay child support now

Good job my nigga. I got my dimes 2
Fuk these crakars

What is the difference between a nigger and a couch?

A couch can support a family of 4

So..,

When to you plan to ditch her and the child?

Mine bad 2 for real homie

You going to stick by her and the kid, or are you going to be that stereotypical baby daddy dead beat absentee dad?

Whity mad cuz they gurls luv this big Blak dik

Fuck off Sup Forums

I 43 homegurl is 27 wat u know bout dat

She looks like crack whore, your literally dating the cunt whose degraded themselves enough to date a dirty nigger cause no white boys wanna touch here dirty ass

You get the white trash poor little nigger

>mfw "mine"
>everyone know niggers can't write
>mfw no face

I did the Maths.. it's 16years of age diifference. Thas all I know bout dat.

this nigga is lil b

hipwiki.com/Raason "Lil B" Shaw

Lol do you think black people actually write like this?

lal ur so stupid, u think hoes rly make babies hoping the daddy will be theyre and to support the family
ur so stupid, stay mad whityye

Nah, I imagine hoes to make babies accidentally. They're hoes after all, I'm sure they haven't time for cling-on.

that's exactly why your so mad at the world. Someone asks you a question and you answer with a question. That is saying your afraid to think about what the person is asking.
sage

Fuck these are ugly bitches

Lil ? Haha I show u lil whit boy

Dis how I right wtf u mean craka

i'm white and would like to roleplay a black dude hmu

If she wants to pursue a relationship that has 100% chance of resulting in her in the ER from DV, that's her choice.

I'm white, with that being said..... I have a few black friends. They write all fucked up. Seriously, trying to dephicer their text messages sometimes takes a translator. No lie. Pic unrelated

That's ok. You'll be leaving soon

99% of the women I know who have been with black guys were raised without their real dad. There was maybe one who had a dad but I think she was schizophrenic.

I don't know, I don't fuck w hoes

tell me more about these skanky ass bitches you're all up in and proud about lul

Nice tummy. Fucked face

top kek

Anyone notice how white girls who date black guys are fat, have a bad receding hairline, really tight slicked back hair, wear far too much make-up, or just dress trashy

>My child never had no gun
>My child ALWAYS had A GUN
>Dumb niggers can't learn to double negative.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0WUF2uqI8o

A crackhead fiend and an African American male.
Meh, keep her. She's only fit for niggers.

OP got a quick picture with his pregnant bitch and then fled the scene permanently

DAS RITE NIGGA, WE IS BANGINS DEM WHITE HOES

You're right OP that's a really nice horse

Not mad at you. She on the other hand is weak or retard, not sure which. You will abandon her anyways and the brat will end up dead or in jail.

decent face for sloppy blojo tho

why dont you stop resisting to the destiny and leave her?

Wow a fake rubber dick is as long as her arm.

She should've kept the glasses on.

Which club she dance at nig-nog?

You'll have a nigger kid you'll abandon. Another statistic.

Look at her...

So proud of her janitor

She aint dance bitch she wurk n I aint gotta do shit drive her whip all dat shit all she want is dis Blak dik

> (You)She aint dance bitch she wurk n I aint gotta do shit drive her whip all dat shit all she want is dis Blak dik

Sounds promising. I'm sure her father/cousin is very proud of her. I'm also sure he'd love to have you sweep, wash and polish his floors.
CEO