Come on out must be some destinyfags on Sup Forums

come on out must be some destinyfags on Sup Forums

post psn or live account

This game should be on PC. I want to sell My Xbox but this and another game are preventing me from doing so. Goddamn it bungie!!!

Destiny>Halo5

halo died when bungie got kicked

Destiny >money grab

its like comparing chivalry: medieval warfare and stronghold crusader
yes, they both take place in the same age, but the games are based on a different concept.

This. RIP in peace, Halo.
He was a pretty cool guy.

Do you fags think that the only reason they didn't bring back the legacy raids is because they are working on them for a year 3 alternate ending?

not really, very similar universe since both by same writers till halo 4,

shits like a spiritual successor to halo

People still play this shit?
>Better buy the dlc so the game makes more sense
Come on people

What are your thoughts on the current state of the crucible b?

What are you thinking they will do?

No that game is cancer kys

Yessir, the grind is real

every game since 2010

kind of boring, need better incentives or events to play, i only do trials for crucible

I doubt that they will do anything with it but it would really be nice if they brought back the old raids like they did in the house of wolves

I meant your thoughts on balancing and the recent hunter buff/nerf. Also try playing some sweats there is websites so you can find people to do that with LFS

they did the same thing with warlock in april except no buffs just massive nerfs

hunter nerf will help with default crucible choice being such, something like twice as many using tht class

I enjoy it, but think special weapons should start with 0 ammo and only drop as often as heavy does now, and heavy shouldn't drop at all, except leave mayhem formats as they are, of course. They're for screwing around anyway.

>yes, i hate shotguns and snipers
>sidearms and fusion rifles are more tolerable

>hunter buff/nerf

Hardly felt it. But the hunters getting a super that shuts down other supers is fucking ridiculous. Not a result of the patch, just in general.

sniping is just bullshit who can press the button 0.05 seconds faster, so meta its boring

Lol Destiny sucks. Go and play a real game nigger. You could play Borderlands or Halo instead of a shit attempt to do both.

the one is a multiplayer-shooter with a solo-campaign.
the other is a open-world mmo.
did you not comprehend what I was telling in the first place? yes, they take place in the similar universe, but they are based on a different gaming concept. jesus christ, how old are you?

Everyone's entitled to their shit opinion. For example, yours.

>stop liking what I don't like
Nice try, Satan.

Sorry,

Destiny was awesome till the taken king came around and made all my old guns useless. No more thorn. No more icebreaker. no more Gjallahorn. FUCK DESTINY

>what is stagnation

There shouldn't be just one gun at the top of each category, variety is good. I'm glad that happened.

Honestly they should just buff all primaries

shits still pretty stagnant everyone uses, docorine of passing, last word, mida multitool and longbow synthesis in pvp

I use the first curse

My hunter's currently using the Jade Rabbit. Fun gun, max 11 ammo scout rifle that refills itself if you chain body shots then get a precision shot (not just a kill). Super fast reload when empty, too. I usually get 30 or so shots, then 1-second reload.

I like to use the jade rabbit on the rusted lands or widows court

that only drops on ps3 as a exotic right?

No, ps4 as well
Really rare drop though

ThaCoonAndFriends. New clan. Only one token allowed and we already have one.

Really rare?

>using Jade Rabbit
>get another primary weapon exotic
>another Jade Rabbit

That happened to me yesterday

I guess to me, it is. I have been playing quite a bit since taken king dropped and have gotten every other non-quest exotic to drop except for jade rabbit

Servers are currently down for maintenance.

By the way, what does everyone play on? I'm on PS4.

I'm on ps4 as well

ps4 and i just got back into it

all i get is the same warlock body exotics, dismantled more then i can count

I have over 2000 hours in the crucible (pvp mode)

I played many games but I always come back because the gunfights in Destiny are soooo good

trials, raid, ect anyone? ps4
mic not needed

Ps4

is it currently down?

It's down for scheduled maintenance. Will be back up in a few hours

Would there be any interest in a clan for Sup Forums? Doesn't have to be obviously named. It'd just be more fun to play with like-minded people.

>boarderlands
you disappoint me satan

Make it

Are you faggots ready for the IRON BANANA!!!

What should we name it?

The 4th Clover