ylyl thread brexit edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36648664
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The liberal globalist butthurt over Brexit is so amazing

Enjoying yourself? You made me feel bad enough with pity I had to post

lost.

leave poland and hungary out of this
don't know about hungary, but poland is made 97% out of Poles, the rest are foreigners

makes no fucking sense but i still lost cuz rs

About the same for hungary. None wants to immigrate to that shithole.

Denmark is in the EU and you missed some of the northern states.

very creative and very factual goodbye EU you paki loving motherfuckers

>

Can someone explain this pic to me?

England is full of Arabs and sand niggers.

How does the brexit somehow mean it will stop....?

It won't, leave voters are just retarded.

99% of Muslims in the UK are from Commonwealth nations, all the brexit will change is less white Christian Europeans

>Leave voters are mainly stupid, poor white trash and "muh empire" old people

>vote leave for a better life and less immigrants
>actually only fuck up economy

Turkey isn't in the EU.

Denmark is but isn't in this picture.

So is Sweden.

And Finland.

And Estonia.

Oh, and Ireland.

Did I forget Latvia?

Oh! Lithuania also.

Let's not forget Poland.

Parties disintegrating left and right.
literally no plan
More Pakistani migration in the future
The UK is in danger of disintegration

Meanwhile the rest of the EU has not been affected. I don't get why they think we will collapse.

Like all the other super funny pro brexit memes, it's nothing but imbecile bullshit, yes.

>the UK just fucked up their own trade and economy, due to retarded old people

>hur dur long live democracy unless it's not what I want
Cry more, little baby, maybe if you hold your breath long enough you'll get your way.

Economy only got fucked up because of faggot investors who got their panties in a twist because things didn't go their way

they're 25p now

The two things about all this that really send my sides to orbit is the fact that so many people voted to leave without knowing what it meant. And also because many people were told that it would stop the flow of immigrants, when the reality is that it's just not that simple.

>You only fucked your economy up. The definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Wow, it's almost like the low-income citizens that live in the shitty areas overflowing with shitskins are the ones more affected by the EU than the rich twats in their 99% white neighbourhood

>be britcuck
>vote to leave the EU
>basically just for fun
>find out that it's nothing but stupid afterwards

>implying the EU has anything to do with brown people from Commonwealth nations floating into the UK
>actually being this of a retard
>kek

Also a funny point that you think the rich London would be less racially diverse than the poor Manchester.

you poor imbecile

>boo hoo I can't trade with another country unless forcibly part of the same union
I can see why Europe has been so shitty all these years. You people are legitimately incapable of trading something like onions or cars as independent nations without starting mass war, unless the Nanny EU is there to hold your hand so you don't automatically start anschluss-ing.

How fucking sad.

Also, to everyone in the thread:
>implying the EU isn't already on shaky rocks and wouldn't have eventually collapsed anyway
Look guys, if you want to be a part of a large union and not be troubled with people making choices, I would recommend the USSR. Being part of the Soviet Bloc would have been perfect for you because you wouldn't have to be worried with making your own decisions ... and hey, if people wanted to leave, they didn't get a referendum, they got military intervention.

This is exactly why fascism flourishes so well in European countries, because people want to be completely ruled without any say-so in the deal.

>let's vote to leave the European Union, i'm sure that'll erase 400 years of colonial history and stop Pakis, Indians, Carribeans, Africans, Arabs and Micronesians from coming into the UK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ottomans lol

>i have no idea what the European Union is and how it works

"I did not have sexual relations with the pig"

Well it sort of is you guys who want the special access to our market to continue that membership granted you.

You are free to trade on WTO terms. It is just that this will massively change business models for every company connected with import and export of goods and services.

It is pretty much the biggest structural change that an economy could face.

Norway and Denmark have been kicking the mudslimes out
The Swexit's coming too

>colonial history
Oh god, here we go again
Go back to your feminist theory classes.

I'll agree with your shit when it's good enough for the jews.

>have to pay hundreds of millions of pounds a year to be member
>all decisions made in Belgium by EU parliament
>MUH TARIFFS
Again, I am sorry you are incapable of peaceful trading unless forcibly part of a massive centralist group ... and, as an American, I genuinely am sorry we tried to keep the Russians at bay during the Cold War, we should have let them go as far west as they wanted.

>implying more than 1% of Muslims in the UK are Arab refugees
>implying the UK adopted the EU decisions regarding refugees
>implying the UK took a few thousand refugees because the EU told them to

that was Cameron's decision you idiot, not Brussel's.

Leave voters, everyone.

>implying that the commonwealth nations you speak of isn't riddled with shitskins who just use those countries to get a visa
>implying an EU passport is hard to get
>implying that germany isn't handing out EU passports to any an all refugees, regardless if they are actual refugees or not
>implying illegals aren't given temporary residence permit
>implying the EU doesn't enforce quotas

Well shit nigga, Amhed and his family comes from germany, so he's a german then. An asset to our country. Let him in. What's that? Should we do a background check to see if he's a criminal? what are you a fuckign racist? He's german.

holy shit you're literally retarded

There's a commonwealth treaty you fucktard, basically everyone from Commonwealth nations can migrate to the UK

Saying the UK don't have a colonial history and there's no Commonwealth, you're the absolute madman.

hi thunderf00t!

Can someone make a polandball comic where the UK leaves scotland behind in the crashing EU plane

"They expect one of us in the wreckage brother"

fucking yes lol

>implying there even is something like an EU passport
>implying you don't have to live a minimum of 6 years in Germany to become citizen
>implying Germany gave a german passport to even a single refugee

SIX YEARS, you fucking idiot.

NOT A SINGLE REFUGEE RECEIVED GERMAN CITIZENSHIP YET. Go on, try and proof me wrong. You poor child.

It's a few years less in Sweden, but even there it's still more than 3.

Refugee status =/= German citizenship

You really believed those retarded lies, did you?

You guys are so fucking retarded, holy fuck

And no, the EU doesn't force anything. Poland and Slovakia didn't take a single fucking refugee for example.

Just kill yourself please

kek

What part of temporary didn't you understand?

I'm Lebanese American, feel sorta bad for Europe getting all the shit tier backwards Wahhabis from Somolia, Pakistan, and etc. I kinda understand their hatred with the people who are the Muslim equivalent of backwoods cousin fucking rednecks of southern US. I wish you guys would see the majority of us aren't like that though. Congrats on the exit I guess.

>can't handle the heat
>get out of the country

>implying that germany isn't handing out EU passports to any an all refugees

I have no idea why you would make shit like that up, but ... no? not one syrian refugee has received a german passport so far.

we dont mind the Lebanese, you guys do a nice bit of hashish

You said "passport", you idiot. And no, illegal don't receive temporary residence, they're deported. More than 450.000 refugees have been deported from Germany in the last months, or are waiting for deportation.

Like i said, please kill yourself. For the sake of everyone.

Lost

Muh nigga

another day of lib tear harvesting

/thread

Fwiw why are refugees really being deported?

Well your tears will be harvested once beer and bacon cost more than you make in one day cleaning the streets.

>Well it sort of is you guys who want the special access to our market to continue that membership granted you.

But that's the thing, membership is pointless. The EU was necessary after World War 2 to prevent what happened after World War 1 ended (Treaty of Versailles fucked over German economy, they got pissed, World War 2 slowly begins), but is a forced membership to a group that costs taxpayers hundreds of millions every year really necessary now?

It's [THE CURRENT YEAR] guys! This isn't 1975 back when Europe was still using sticks to farm with and living in mud huts, surely you guys can freely trade together as independent nations making your own decisions (rather than Belgium doing it for you) without it leading to another multi-national war that kills tens of millions. But you would never guess that talking to pro-EU people...

mmm such tasty scare tactics
>omg look how bad uk have it, i sure hope no other nation wants to leave

All the northern and other africans, the bulgarians, romanians, bangladeshis, pakis, basically everyone who's not from a country that's at war. And a lot of Iranians, too. Those who can't proof the Iranians are after them.

They even deport Afghanis, those who come from "peacefull" regions.

so who is next to leave the shit union?

i bet norway

>implying the brexit isn't actually good for the rest of us
>implying the brexit is bad for anyone except the Brits

>pick a unqualified friend
>give job to friend
>Friend fucks with other countries
>countries can't do shit
>pay friend for rusing country
EU in a nutshell.

>There's a commonwealth treaty you fucktard, basically everyone from Commonwealth nations can migrate to the UK
Sounds to me like you need one more referendum, kek. Also, what about French colonies and the like? Don't they get free access to France, or do they only go to France to go to England?

>Saying the UK don't have a colonial history and there's no Commonwealth, you're the absolute madman.
Does that mean we Americans can freely move to UK since we used to be a former colony? Also, don't forget that Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Massachusetts are commonwealth states, can we just freely move to England? Or do we not count because we're not a minority?

Also, the pound got fucked over by the greedy investors and people who got fooled into investing in Pro-EU futures. Had these people not been playing games with your money this wouldn't have happened to the level it did, and you can bet some it was European investors getting butthurt and doing what they could to make you pay for making a democratic decision (remember how when that first vote made the value of the pound rise for being such good little boys?)

But of course, once again, the big investors and bankers playing games with YOUR money are not to blame, it's everyone else who is at fault.

not sure if troll or retarded leave voter

all I have seen are a bunch of laughing liberals all day

but then again some annoying retards just voted themselves out of a political and economical alliance that makes us shape globalisation together, so basically everybody is laughing around here

if you tards believed that you wouldnt start thread after thread crying like children

>stay resorts to 9gag memes to stay in union
>up next on Butt Frustrated News

do you even news?

You're not a Commonwealth member you retarded idiot, that's an actual union. If you were, you could, yes.

And yes, there's a reason why there's so many Arabs and Africans in France.

>leaving the EU means magically making the country white and christian
>kek

Fuck that guy looks really disgusting, imagine that creep whispering funny stuff into your ear

you're right, now that they are free they can't change immigration laws or cut benefits to them.. so right you are, can never change anything

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36648664

FUCKING LOVE THIS GUY

>In EU = Blame economy on the EU
>Out of EU = Blame economy on EU

kek