youtube.com/watch?v=75RJmy_h9yI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dal shakka mel!

Fi nu, Jaffa!
ya wan, ya darn

A kek hasshak. Ya duru, Teal'c!

Bump keep going

B8?

These make no sense because, everything that exists in the universe is natural. If it exists, then it can't be anything other than natural.
>There is no such thing as magic, or supernatural.

no, black people actually believe this shit.
Just go on instagram and you'll find some easy niggas to troll.

white people have NO culture, white history is filled with hatred and evil of you cracker jack, crack-honkeys stealing from other races including their cultures. blacks are inferior in culture you say? atleast we have one, where whites have none at all, when u think of white culture what comes to mind? music? no blacks did that, dancing? the spanish did that, food? mexicans, took that. not to mention white people are genetically INFERIOR to blacks, white people are prone to skin cancer, sunburns, eye cancer, lice, aging quickly, un-athletic, if you think your race is seriously surperior just because your kind can solve useless math equations , than you're a fucking idiot.?

were*

>HOL UP
*smacks lips*
>I SEZ, HOL UP
*dodges a paternity test*
>YOU MEANZ
*opens a can of grape soda*
>YOU SAYIN
*thinks of watermelon*
>YOU SAYIN WE HAD GRIPHONS N' SHITZ AN CONQUER THA WES COS?
*hijacks a KFC truck*

Blacks are the one and only master race. Not only have they withstood centuries of oppression, but their prominence continues to grow. The richest man in history was black, and the leader of the most powerful country in history is black.

What we are seeing here is divine evolution at work. Through literal centuries of maltreatment, suppression, and disenfranchisement, they have still somehow managed to not only survive, but grow in population. Not to mention their uncontested physical and sexual superiority leaves them as greatly advanced earthly beings. Even on this board, it is clear that the black master race displays much higher quality aesthetics than the inferior mongrels. With these things considered, the injustices they've faced at the hands of white demons are almost justified, because otherwise they would be exorbitantly powerful.

Dis da troof

I'm black and I appreciate the Chinese more.

If they're so superiour why were they oppressed/maktreated?

>black culture
>seems to have began in white countries according to black history month.
>glorifies women of all races as sexual beings whilst black women are ignored sexually by every race.
>every aspect of it is dependant on white technology. Blacks always be like "look at my white made car, my white made watch, my white made jewellry, my big white made house paid for by music made and recorded on white made musical equipment and equipment.

Logic points to the superior negro race eventually inheriting the planet within a century or two. This is unsurprising given the fact that they were Earth's first humans, as well as the only breed to not contain muddled Neanderthal DNA. Truly, the Negro is a work of fine, sublime art, and must be worshipped as such.

Why are you whites so much inferior than the black master race?
We are stronger, faster, smarter and we have the means to take your females, soon we will have total control over America.

What are you fat nerd virgins fucks going to do about it? nothing, cause you are fat nerd virgin fucks.

I love the way you didn't acknowledge anything I said, instead drifting off on a hateful tangent. Fucking idiot.

You've just posted a bunch of images. If someone posted similar images proclaiming the opposite then would that make them true too? No.

>The burden of proof lies with the one making the claims (That'd be you, champ.)

Black people didn't invent music or dancing, or any other fucking form of expression or communication. You're deluded. Angry and deluded. If it makes you feel better to argue with strangers on the internet then I feel bad for your pathetic life.

You say white people have no culture and black people are forward thinking innovators? Let's compare modern day Africa with any country of your choosing in the west.

As for white people being prone to skin cancer, etc., if someone with bad genes which renders them susceptible to such things, has a child, that child can inherit these characteristics. This is hereditary genetics (but who am I telling? I'm sure black people invented genetics too). Throughout the centuries, millennia, generations, these things will pass on and can mutate (evolution) further, resulting in further anomalies.

TL;DR

>You're a fucking clown, but 4/10 for getting me to reply.

Black Men
-alpha
-smooth
-swag
-more melanin (masculine)
-more pheromones
-more testosterone
-lower bodyfat
-deeper voice
-bigger
-faster
-stonger
-taller
-age better
-bigger dick
-better fashion sense
-lose virginity earlier
-dominate every social circle
-knows how to fight
-probably bullied you in school

The black race is the superior race, in 50 years there will be almost no whites left, we celebrate this.

If any of you poor fucks ever has a child, they will be bred by blacks as a big fuck you to your pathetic racism.

Speaking of racism, I have met many in my life, most common is a tiny dick overweight 30+ loser, saying racist stuff in the apartment, but outside he shuts up, or act obedient to blacks lol its hilarious every time. White Race = Joke

It's hard for you wimpy white bois to see the truth, blinded by your thick blanket of self-ego stroking.
False inventions that the blacks discovered but the white man stole.
The white man conquered the world for white women, yet all he did was expose the white female to big black dicks.
Now white women tell their husbands they want to goto the bahamas or go on a safari just to get a taste of big black dick behind the white husbands back.
Must drive the white man crazy, he can't even make sense of it and has to resort to internet message boards to try and confide in other men.

If the white race is all "master race," why do I mostly see information in real life to contrary?

Black men:
>Going clubbing
>Being approached by women at the club
>Approaching women at the club
>Better dancers
>Lifts more at the gym
>always more muscular
>Loses virginity earlier
>Has more sex in high school
>Has sense of style
>Not awkward
>Goes to college for useful degree or trade school or joins the marines
>Chills in the school
>Plays sports or does martial arts
>Moves out earlier

On the other hand...

White men:
>Staying at home
>To scared to approach women at the club
>is never approached by women at the club in fact women avoid white men at the club in order to talk to black men
>Looks like a bitch at the gym
>Skinny fat
>Those that aren’t looking like bitches at the gym don't lift
>Lose virginity way later
>Has little to no sex in high school
>Basement dweller
>Awkward as fuck
>No style
>Shoots up school
>Plays stupid first person shooters
>If they join the military they end up as paper clerks
>Lives off parents

Science has confirmed that black africans do no have neanderthal DNA, therefore black bitches do not have "DNA for every kind of human on this earth" as every race except for black africans have Neanderthal DNA.

youtube.com/watch?v=75RJmy_h9yI

but that juz means we be evolved better than whitey!

This country is dying. And when the police arnt there to protect you anymore thousands of white war veterans will kill every single black man, woman, and child.

We will erase you from our history and ban liberalism under penalty of death.

We are well aware of what you filthy faggots have been doing to the country and we are fucking pissed off.

No mercy home girl, you're dead.

>stronger
All strength contests are dominated by whites. Bodybuilding doesnt count as strength you dumb faggot.

>Faster
At running. not much else.

>Take our females.
Keep doing us a favour by weeding out the retarded, low self esteem, fat rejects.
The worst of our females is prime pussy for you. You can have mixed race kids and use them to say "look at dees bootiful blak womyn".

>fat nerd virgins.
I'm on sherdog, I would knock you out, shit in your mouth, wait for you to wake up and make you swallow it, then make you say "thankyou, white master" afterwards.

No, look at the news report. Non neanderthal humans have much smaller brains.

Thats why negros never excel unless they are promoted by jews.