How do you tell if a penis is feminine or not?

how do you tell if a penis is feminine or not?

By the taste

does it taste of mangos and papayas?

What do you mean?
That one isn't.

damn this trap got a massive cock!!

define feminine penis

its still are really nice long cock, deserving of more than a few blowjobs

it's not

I find this handy rhyme helps me in situations like this;

"If she has a penis, it's a fucking MAN!"

>faggot detected

If penis, then not feminine.
No penis, feminine.

This is a real feminine penis

Wow that cock thirst. Go back to /hm/.

faggot detected

yummy! sauce?

that is revolting and not a feminine penis

This
OP, you like sucking dick, we know, just admit to it and live your life, faggot.

By whether it exists or not

If it's on a man, it's a penis.
If it's a woman, then it's not a penis

fake

/thread

It is, it is a woman with a greatly enlarged clit.

Or is that what they call a masculine vagina?

WTF is all this nonsense about "feminine penis"??!?

A penis is male, through and through.

Don't care if the body it's attached to is trying to look like a woman.

It's all penises, and if you like them, then you're gay. And that's fine. Just don't try to hide from it.

I'm bi. I don't hide it. I like it all nigger.

a feminine penis is smaller than yours.

I am guessing that for op this excludes most girls

>faggot detected

if "she" has a penis,
it's not a she

seriously go shove a dragon dildo up your ass faggot

Enjoy your AIDS

>Oh shit, he called me out on being a faggot!
>Call him a retard!
>Haha, that aught to show him

Try harder, faggot.

Lol faggot.
I once blew someone with a feminine penis and i'm not gay
Checkmate faggot

Shhh, closet faggots want to enjoy dick while not having to come out, so they call themselves "bi" or "like feminine penises".

Let them have their denial.

is hers feminine?

Only males can have a penis, there's no such thing as a feminine penis. You're a faggot, kill yourself

>hahahahahaha i called him a faggot the greatest insult of all time time hahahahaha no coming back
>h-h-he called me a retard w-w-what an idiot -t-thats a terrible insult w-w-what a fool
you really are a mega retard

please spread your homo agenda elsewhere (closet) faggot

denial faggot detected

Right. Sexuality is black and white. You're either normal or you're a fag!

Grow up kiddo.

I'm not the one in denial. If you like dicks, you should just come out instead of trying to pretend you're straight.

Also, nice job projecting.

only faggots project as much as you do

traps aren't gay if their penis is feminine this is common knowlegde

No. He's still a dude. And he still has a dick.

I'd still wreck his ass, though. Too bad the little faggot has a boyfriend.

did you know right away?

>not in denial
>denies the existence of feminine penises

A comeback is generally an insult. Are you insulted that you're a faggot? Do you think I'm trying to argue with you? Is that why you're throwing around ad hominems? That sounds like your problem. I'm just calling you what you are. A cock-loving faggot. It doesn't matter how big or how many tits you put on it. It's a man. You like a penis. You like a man. That makes you a fag. Get over it and accept what you are.

>inb4 "hur dur *insert feminine penis meme here*. You're a retard. Hur dur.

Oh, feminine penises are real. They're just on a man, faggot.

There are no chicks with dicks, Johnny! Only guys with tits!

>muh gender is a fluid
>muh sexuality is a fluid
>muh i know all about sexualities because I majored in gender studies in college
This isn't tumblr user.
And besides, no amount of you trying to pretend things are more complicated than they are can change actual realities. But you're more than welcome to continue hiding in the closet instead of growing the balls to just come out that you like men, dicks and balls.

But of course, you have all the answers to the universe and you just know so much, as I'm sure you'll be so desperate to let me know if your inevitable reply...

>denies the existence of feminine penises
I can easily deny what simply does not exist. :^)

Ur pic is not a trap m8

The jaw line gives it away. Totally a man.

>If it's inside you, it is not feminine.

easy!
is it a penis?
if yes, its not feminine.
vaginas are femanine.

>17 masculine

it's a feminine penis when it's a clit

/thread

I do like dicks. But not men.
I like female bodies and faces. Tits. Hips. Feet. Asses.
Literally the only thing I'm interested in on a guy is a dick. Everything else who gives a shit.

And I'm not hiding it. The important people in my life (eg: sexual partners) know. Everyone else, it's not your business.

Seriously though, events during childhood can shape your sexuality in unusual ways. There are really people out there who aren't just gay or straight. I'm romantically involved with a woman. I don't see guys as love interests. Sex is one thing, but at the end of the day, I don't really see myself settling down with a guy and living happily ever after. It just doesn't appeal to me. Shrug.

I'm comfortable with the fact that I'm into both males and females sexually. It doesn't affect my day to day life. Why does it irritate you so much?

I'm not a tumblr mellinnial. I'm probably twice your age tbh.

I no, if your shoulders are smaller than your hips and if your adams apple is gone.
And maybe if you got one if this u faggot

too many underage faggots lacking real life experience w/ feminine penises ITT

probably only possbile to have a meaningful debate on the feminine penis again once summer is over

The feminine penis brigade are the ones making things black and white.
They're attracted to men in dresses, perhaps men in dresses who've been taking hormones and have had breast implants but whatever, that's what they like. They can't just say they like cross dressing men, though, because they identify as straight and and in their mind everything is either straight or gay, so to match their attraction with their sexual identity they have to come up with this "feminine penis" nonsense.
It's exactly the same as tumblr inventing the term "pansexual" because bisexuality is too mainstream - they have special snowflake syndrome and nobody will know that they unique. Another analogue would be the vegans who tell everyone they're a vegan at every chance they get - they can't just eat what they want and enjoy it, they have to make you aware that they fall into this special category they invented.

>I do like dicks. But not men.
>I like female bodies and faces. Tits. Hips. Feet. Asses.
>Literally the only thing I'm interested in on a guy is a dick. Everything else who gives a shit.
But traps always look really manly. 99% of traps in this plague of trap threads cannot pass.
Also, if you like penises then why does it matter if that penis is feminine or not?

Thank you! I had never realised before that my not being into blokes made me a faggot! You have changed my life anons!

this thread is about how to tell whether a penis is feminine or not

categorizing things into
>straight or gay
>black or white
>mainstream or special snowflake
is only you projecting your insecurities over your repressed homosexuality

All penises are male. End of story.

categorizing penises into
>straight or gay
>black or white
>masculine or feminine
is only you projecting your insecurities over your repressed homosexuality