Why is almost every musician fucking assblasted about Trump's victory?

Why is almost every musician fucking assblasted about Trump's victory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup Forums - Politics

Lol green day trying to stay relevant and start le revolution

>No Trump, No KKK, No Fascist USA
Legit fucking spilled half of my drink all over the keyboard. This can't be real, right?

>m-muh fascism

I wonder what it's like being 40+ but having the mind of a 15 - 16 year old

>posers being posers
why are you so surprised OP

because the media has told them he is the devil

Cuckservatives can't into music. It's not your fault. We need y'all to grow food, drive tractors and pick up trucks. Thank you for your service, Cleetus.

Now then, time for us liberals to get back to creating art and advancing science.

Tila Tequila is very happy.

>all scientists are liberals

Lmaaooooo

Looking for a crowd to make easy fans and money off of.

Because they're all talentless, thoughtless hacks. It has dawned on me why so much music sucks these days after seeing all the retarded celebrities parroting shit they read on buzzfeed. At least Kanye knows what's up.

>beating up strawmen to show off how tough you are

Need a safespace, babby?

I dont know what youre talking about, but /ourguy/ sure isn't.

Just like in 2001, the states that lost (California, Washington, New York, Massachussetts, Illinois) are the states that grant the the USA its status as the world's superpower: all the science and technology that gives the USA the key advantage over other countries come from San Francisco, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey, Boston and Chicago: Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Berkeley, IBM, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, the biopharmaceutical industry... you name it. These states are increasingly aware that their scientific and engineering achievements are enabling a majority of ignorant people (who doesn't even believe in their science) to rule the world. It's a paradox that only happens in the USA because only in the USA is the disconnect between the educated minority (that makes the USA great) and the uneducated majority (that elects the government) so large. Silicon Valley and Boston literally empower the likes of Sarah Palin and Sean Hannity who don't even believe in science: without Silicon Valley and Boston these people would be humble peasants scavanging for food in primitive forests and valleys instead of being influential voices that decide who rules the country. Time to undo Lincoln?

>donated thousands to hillary

>why are there so many people in this country that don't think exactly like I do?

Lefty here.

Genuinely cringed and don't want anything to do with the embarrassment known as greenday.

The right-wingers can take him please.

In that speech he literally implied that Pence will not protect minorities. Pence was a paying customer, he went there to get entertained not lectured by the cast.

>This can't be real, right?
well seeing as Trump is endorsed by the KKK, he doesn't disavow their support, and he put a white nationalist into the position of White House Strategist, it seems like a fair response. The alt right is the movement of white supremacy, combatting Trump is in a way combatting white supremacy

>69196673
god bless Kanye West

Uh, I'm sure he like denounced the KKK like in 5 different occasions.

Freedom of speech > Pence's fee fees

As a strong and independent alt-righter who don't need no waifu, you should be the first to support this.

oh right, but it took him a long-ass time and he was very reluctant to do so. White supremacists are a big part of his base, he succeeded because of them and he put one of them into one of the highest positions in our government

Yes, I support Trumps free speech to call them out on twitter. Free speech goes both ways.

He's also the next no.2 to the president, and citizens have the right to voice their concerns about the leader of their country here, regardless of where or how.

>call them out on twitte
call them out for being polite and demanding an apology? A president should be fucking professional, not a whiny bitch. I'm afraid when he gets power, he will want to censor the media and free speech

STOMP OUT NAZI SCUM!!! Glad to see Green Day SPEAKING OUT!!

Also, Billy Joel said HE'S BISEXUAL XDD Isn't that like SOO BRAVE???

Can't wait to get their next CD!!

>literally implied that Pence will not protect minorities
so they politely told the truth

They have the right, it's not like Pence told the secret service agent to take him out then and there. And Trump has the right to call for his supporters to boycott and request an apology.

>every musician
only ancient irrelevant white acts who want to brand themselves as "punk" or "indie"

I made a wall-of-shame of trump's twitter account.

It's not all of the terrible things he twitted of course, just some of them

Trumps dad was literally in the KKK

The next president of the US calling out a broadway cast on twitter might be free speech but I'll be damned if it's an appropriate or measured response by a president. He's not a celebrity billionaire now, he's a politician whose job depends on him not going on a twitter rant every morning.

>a white nationalist into the position of White House Strategist
you can't b serious. Breitbart is as pro-Jews and pro-Israel as you can get in US media.

>This are
nice grammar nerd

>all those threads saying "can't wait for some anti-trump music!"

well there you go, and it's from greenday LMA FUCKING O

Trump was a business man and entertainer, those tweets were sarcastically part of his persona before he ran.

>Being surprised that green day of all fucking bands is anti-trump

>Tila Tequila
>Tequila
>fucking mexican alcohol

I don't get her deal.

For one thing they've seen art that's reactionary to politics and, especially in Green Day's case, were probably really eager to become relevant again by spearheading some sort of artsy revolution bullshit
but for another thing it's because Trump is a fucking retard monster that has completely manipulated you guys into voting for him

see
>sarcastically
Trump supporters so delusional that they think the stupid shit he constantly says is sarcasm

MUH DICK

based black skinhead

they aren't though lots of those were tweeted during his campaign

your government and russia are like the only governments in the world to convey explicit happiness to trump's victory lmao

and the Philippines, whose president is a fucking fascist as well

I count 4. and they're not even that outlandish.

either that or the media has manipulated you into hating him :^)

I wish he would just let himself slide into obscurity. The man's 44 years old and he's chanting something that a 3rd grader could come up with.

She's going to be the first casualty of war when the civil war breaks out

We're not blaming him for speaking out on it, but for speaking out on it inappropriately. He can do it as much as he wants, but it's indicative of a bad politician

>they're not even that outlandish.
lol Sup Forums

>literally in the KKK
Hi Washington Post

>The alt right is the movement of white supremacy
I wouldn't call myself alt-right, but there's a big difference between "white supremacy" and "western supremacy", which is what I think the alt-right is for.

Because they're intelligent.

>hillary supporters wanting to have a war with trump supporters
lmfao
it would be over within 24 hours

>LITERALLY

Mike Pence supports torturing the LGBTQ community until they "aren't gay" which is probably what they were referring to specifically, since theater and homosexuality are often connected

>A NON WHITE CONSERVATIVE
>HOW COULD THIS BE?!

When he was first asked about how the KKK supports trump in this campaign, trump said "White supremacists? i don't know about white supremacists"

t. pseudo intellectual numale

youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE

Mike Pence wants to cure a disease, oh woe is me.

Pretentious as fuck, but he has a point.
Also worth nothing that he is a mathematician and lives in Sillicon Valley.

>"western supremacy", which is what I think the alt-right is for.
if they wanted western supremacy they wouldn't want to dismantle the systems that got America to be the superpower it is in the first place. The alt-right is a racist movement

Well I'm aware and worried that that is probably the case, but there is SO much evidence that Trump is a horrible person and going to be a terrible politician. What makes you think he's going to be a good president in any way except that he makes fun of the people you want him to make fun of

lol i'm sure that's why he got the job. no doubt :)

ITT:

Leftist plebs not realizing the best music throughout history is rooted in:
>rebellion against the established system
>an appeal to God or spirituality
>a sense of national pride

All of those things are devoid among modern liberalism and is why all you follow is post-modernism which rejects tradition by definition. Explains why modern music is just rehash for the most part these days.

The next musical movement will be right wing and Pitchfork will still try to justify GLOSS as a "punk" record.

>a jew state and 2 dictatorships are the only countries in the world to greet the victory of a modern fascist
really makes you think

I don't really get the joke you're doing but can you deny at all that his father was in the KKK?

kill yourself
you are a disease
Trump and Pence should support science, not the psychological torture of innocent people

i think its pretty obvious hes joking and making fun of perpetually offended leftists but i agree that its a petty thing for a president to do. hopefully he quits doing stuff like that when hes actually in office

Seconded. Kanye realizes that Middle America (aka the backbone of America) decided this election. They're tired of being lied to, tired of being called racist, sexist bigots. All these bleeding-heart liberals are so blind. They never once thought that all this anti-white, anti-western rhetoric would ever come to bite them in the ass. And now that it has, it feels soooooo good.

have you actually heard him talk since he got elected? or just read huffington post articles. he wasnt my first choice but between him and clinton america made the right choice

it doesn't matter if that's why he got the job, a person in a position of power in America shouldn't believe in that

Anything that inhibits someone's reproductive capabilities is literally a disease. Sorry to burst your bubble libtard. The gays need medicine not acceptance.

god bless

even without arguing that homosexuality isn't a disease, you condone torturing children and teenagers to "cure a disease" what is this the fucking dark ages? Do you actually believe that it will work or do you just like the idea of hurting a minority that makes up the political spectrum you're annoyed with

Because the celebrities that endorse Hillary don't have to deal with the negative consequences of Globalism. They live in multi-million dollar mansions in homogeneous gated communities in Beverly Hills so they're not worried about their communities becoming unsafe. They don't have to worry about illegal immigrants taking their jobs as entertainers. Globalism will just make them more money since they can sell more music in China.

Because he wasn't?

I like Scaruffi, but I feel he fails to realize how important Middle America is to America's status as a superpower.

Wow it's like people who actually are legal or took the time to become legal are sick of illegals getting free shit

eww no thanks. He's yours.

Take him out back and shoot him like Ol' Yeller.

Why did normies want WW3 so badly?

because thats what cnn and facebook told them they wanted

Yeah I've heard him talk since he's been elected, and no I don't read the Huffington Post. Why would someone who doesn't even pay bills to the US government give a shit about it except to make it more white-European and to give himself and his class more money
And I hate Hillary as well. I don't actually care if someone votes for Trump, I care about the people that wear "Make America Great Again" hats and parade him as this great politician because he has fucked up so many times during his campaign, and basically just appeals because he makes fun of people that the voters don't like

but there is EVIDENCE that he was in the KKK. I mean is there any evidence that that evidence is false or are you just going to ignore it

exactly, holy shit how do people not realize this?

1. The whole ww3 narrative was extremely unlikely to begin with. both putin and hillary said they are in favor of diplomacy with each other.

A no-fly zone in syria DOES NOT mean world war 3

2. The reason people are against trump is because he is incredibly stupid and incompetent, and he also happens to be a complete psychopath.

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

america was never solely white so that point is retarded. whats wrong with putting ALL citizens before illegal immigrants?

and i'd like an example of him making fun of "someone they dont like" besides the funny cripple one we've all seen

Show me documented proof that shows he was a member of the KKK

>trip
>anime
didnt read a single line

You literally sound like a crackpot tinfoil conspiracy theorist right now. Get help.

god bless sam hyde, a true leader of the people

You can tell how underage this board is when threads are made about fucking greenday's political stance. all these sell out punk bands should be ecstatic because they're only ever relevant when a conservative is president

>A no-fly zone in syria DOES NOT mean world war 3
Jesus Christ do you know anything about the situation in Syria kid?
>The reason people are against trump is because he is incredibly stupid and incompetent, and he also happens to be a complete psychopath.
That's not an argument

I stop reading at the tripcode.