Where are the best/cheapest whores in europe?

Where are the best/cheapest whores in europe?
I finally decided to go lose my v-card and spend a week somewhere nice.

Also interested in stories of buying sex.

Amsterdam my friend. Not the red light district. Go for the brothels.

what user said.
Never go to any red light district they're just tourist traps and cost too much

Are the whores decent looking?

i recommend rape

Amsterdam would be oblivious, but I don't find rest of the city so interesting, as I have whole week to spend.
I was thinking somewhere in greece or spain, as they have more of history stuff that I am after too.

If I go there anyway, how do brothels work, anyone been in one?

>best
>cheapest
pick one

just remember to wrap before you fuck

there is a mid-term to everything you memefag

>asks for the best and/or cheapest
>expecting neither, but something in the middle

are you considering places where it is illegal? Cuz you know it is illegal in most of Europe

OP asks for best and/or cheapest, random memer tells him to pick one
Maybe he asked for both, nah?

Warsawa is really good. Brothels every 200 m in central city (apartment ones). Use odolty.pl

Hookers cost from 100-300 zl, which is about 20-60 euro. You wont regret it.

punternet.com is probably a good place to look and ask. It's UK-centric but will send you in the right direction.

That is not a problem, it is illegal in my home country too, but far too expensive for me.

Both the better.

First experience with a callgirl. I'm not a vigin but the girl is really beautiful in picture. I show up to this apartment complex but the area is shady af. Knock on the door and this older asian lady lets me in. I'm thinking this is like the host girl and she is going to get me set up and get my girl for me. It's an oriental place. Host girl leads me into room and closes the door. I'm like i'm here for this specific girls name. The host says yeah i'm her. I'm like yeah no sorry. Walk out

I half expected to get robbed on the way out but i made it back to my car never looked back.

That's bullshit, it is legal in most european countries.

lol. Good decision anyway.

Fuck yea hoookers!

If you're going to hire a prostitute, backpage is the first place you might look if you know what you are doing. If you haven't done this before you should find a review site like eccie or another specific to your area. Find reviews on them. That's not necessary if you're savvy enough to know which ones are real though. Google image search is your friend. Google their number as well, if they use several different pictures from varying persons, it's not them.

Thanks I'll consider that.
What about odolty.pl ? I could only find a few ads for hotels, or it works only in poland?

Ty

Kek, somehow that sounds familiar

I'd say Amsterdam, but then again Germany is good (Octoberfest) ;p

Budapest

Best way to find out if a hooker is worth your time nd money, is to call them and talk of em. If they act bitchy nd are rude, they are a total waste. Go to the ones that are extremely welcoming nd nice to you on the phone. Never ever go fuck a hoe thats rude on the phone, instant regret

Story time

Be in Germany. Go to the red light just to see what all the hype is about. See hot blonde in the window. Say fuck it and go in. Give here the money (50 euro) she tells me to get naked and lay down on the bed. She does the same and gets me hard with her hand. Puts a condom on with her mouth. Was impressed by this. She gets on time and proceeds to ride me half decently. Fake moans the whole time. Ask if I want to do doggy style. Do it and nut. She gets up and cleans her pussy out over this bucket thing. I leave and never regretted it. (Not a virgin to begin with btw)

SPAIN...
cheap and fine women

around 30 € for anything ... cheap drinks ... cheap places to stay ...

Nice beach and sun holiday place

Was actually thinking of the street hookers, but hiring an prostitute seems like smarter way to go.
Thanks for advice.

this

Damn son, i just check the prices are very low, i didn't know that Poland don't use the Euro.

Fuck One night with a girl for just 250€ ..

have u got the full pic of this with chloe graceless moretz??

Where in spain ? I will be there in 5 weeks (in the North, Calella de Palafrugell, any informations to share with me ?

Holy heck, you were not kidding, I checked backpage and here I would have to pay 100 euros for half hour job and girls in warsawa offer two hours in same price.

Yes use backpage op. But mind you it can get addictive. For me at this stage its like ordering delivery food. What do i feel like today, hmmm? a black girl with red hair or a petite korean girl