Go to bars for the first time

>Go to bars for the first time
>Hookup with girl there, pretty much about to take her home
>Try to tell her that I have to find my hat and credit card, but the music was too loud
>Lost her
>She responded to my ad on Yik Yak
>She drops her handle so that we can chat
>Ask for her number
>She says she's not comfortable giving it away on an anonymous app like Yik Yak despite the fact that I was seconds away from taking her home
>But when she does meet me somewhere public, she'll feel more comfortable with me
>Ask for her snapchat
>Read but no response
>A few days later, ask if she wants to get some coffee
>Read but no response

Holy shit I hate women. Why do they have to play games like this Sup Forums?

>Match with girl on Tinder
>She has a sc in her description, so I add her
>She adds me back, asks if I'm from Tinder
>Say yeah, and my name
>She deletes me from sc and Tinder

The fuck was the point of swiping right then?

dude girl has lost interest

move on

I've been talking to this girl on tinder and I made plans for us to meet today and she seems down

there are too many women in the world to worry about the stupid ones. Go find another one.

Point is: she wanted to fuck when she first saw you. In between then and snapchat exchange she got fucked(multiple times). You were being a beta faggot bitch and should have arranged a meet immediately(without exchaning fb,snapchat,yikyak, etc.). You took too long faggot.

Lesson here is: fuck that pussy asap. Learn and move on.

>Have been having short convos with this girl, her description basically says she's dtf
>She mentions watching Orange is the New Black
>Tell her she should come over and watch it with me, since I've never seen it
>Her: "Smooooooooooth lol"
>Her: "But I'm down."
>Tell her where I live and to come around 9
>She never comes

Hopefully you don't end up like me. Bitches be flaky.

The fuck am I supposed to do? I met the girl on Thursday, the whole point of getting her number was to get off of Yik Yak so that it's less weird when I ask her to hangout so that we can fuck.

What am I supposed to say on Yik Yak? "Let's fuck now."? Like no, I'm pretty sure being "alpha" in that situation would be seen as being a creep to normal humans.

be me
5'6
girls wont even look at me
mfw you faggots think you have it bad

>my hat
Fedora
Beta fag

>projecting this hard

Find another girl? We can all see the reason she got "lost" and isn't interested.

You're acting like you're trying to wife up a chick you want to just fuck. If you want to fuck her treat her like that, if she isn't interested, move on and find another piece of meat.

Why are there so many virgins on Sup Forums

>If you want to fuck her treat her like that

How can I do that when she's the one who was saying she wants to meet me in public first when she isn't drunk before we fuck? Learn to read you fucking faggot, I wouldn't be acting like that if she wasn't trying to put these random conditions out.

Autismos can't pick up on social cues that aren't spelled out for them

They also try to pretend that social cues exist in a situation in which they're non-existent. Kind of like what you're doing now.

Never said said I wasn't one.

I.E. Fucking help make me normal!

Can you read?

Did she meet up with you? Did something get scheduled? I remember when I lost my virginity in middle school to fagboy, don't be so sentimental about it. Pay a hooker and move on

Bro, I'm not even a virgin. I've got 11 women under my belt, I just turned 21 and am trying to figure bars out. Stop trying to project your sadness onto others.

In the event you're having a hard time understanding see

LOL worst lie ever told on Sup Forums.

>11 womern under me belt but I act beta as fuck.

How tall are you? You're a manlet aren't you?

>Playing games
Dude she doesn't care about you enough to "play games."
She's just not interested in you anymore, you dipshit.
Move on and stop being autistic.

>thinks 11 is an unattainable number
Cringe.

because you are a desperate faggot

Damn, didn't know trying to talk to women was a desperate thing.

Let me do what you do and sit in my mom's basement and hide away from all women so they don't think I'm desperately trying to bang them.

nigga I only hang out in my moms basement when I transfer cell phone video of my latest m'lady slayings to the server I keep in her root cellar

faggot